board closed
last edited on Apr 10, 2011 at 06:44PM

Damon & Bonnie 68 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 68

over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
angry
I'm beyond pissed....You know, the sad thing is, this episode ALMOST made me a Beremy fan. Jeremy seems to be the only one who really cares about Bonnie at the moment, besides Caroline.

Ugh...I honestly don't know how much more of this I can take guys. I think that if things don't start getting a little better I am going to quit watching the show, and just focus on the books.

At least I know Book Damon and Stefan would NEVER do something like that to Bonnie. At this point, I don't think the writers have even read the books.
over a year ago katesbon said…
i can probaly tolerate the fact everything is about elena ,damons whining ,stefan ungreatful behaviour toward bonnie but this is so freaking bad ,i don't even know how to discribe the salvatore bros !! i made a thread in another forum about it ,they suck !!!i hope next week would be better!!i love bamon and i will ship them forever but if damon continues like to be a dick towards bon and don't start caring for her before the show ends ,i will probably stick wit fan fics cos my bon don't deserve this ,stefan i stoped caring about his friendship wit bon!!!
over a year ago Clarity_Sky said…
angry
Did you guys see the new webclip? They breeze by the subject of Bonnie tieing things up with a simple "yeah she can take on klaus" Then they add fire to the flame by bringing up Katherine...like who gves a f*$K! I had hopes because Damon had asked "Do you really think Bonnie can take on Klaus" like he had suspisions...but once he got all choked up over Katherine I was done. Like really? Is it the time to bring up your undead 160 year obession? NO!
over a year ago Minaftw said…
angry
Danielle, I so agree with everything, I almost turned into a Beremy fan to, at least Jeremy cares for her

and yes I agree with everyone, they are really being selfish, and Katherine is there? AGH! get over her already she manipulates them like puppets, Honestly I don't feel bad for Damon getting hurt by her, if he is stupid enough to let it happen repeatedly it's his own fault!
over a year ago ILuvTV101 said…
angry
@Maximumridefan DONT THINK JEREMY CARES TO MUCH NOW! in the new trailer for Dance episode jeremy said " If bonnie tries to take on klaus. Elena could be the one thats dead. " HE DIDNT MENTION BONNIE DIEING FROM USING ALL HER POWERS!!
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
angry
YES EXTREMLY ... ESPECIALLY STEFAN!!!! ughh !!! i mean how can stefan say that she is their "weapon" i thought stefan was better than that!
over a year ago Kurenai24 said…
@ILuvTV101

I thought that at first too but Jeremy told Stefan that so Stefan could stop Bonnie from using all her powers on Klaus as well as keep his promise to Bonnie about not mentioning about her nosebleeds and the result in death in all this. So Jeremy is really trying to help Bonnie without breaking his promise to her.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
angry
YES I AM!!! Ugh! That scene was disgusting. I think they were both, especially Stefan so OOC. Calling her a "weapon" is one thing but cheers/toasting to it? Again, that was so douchey and asshole-ish of them.
over a year ago nightfall_kiss said…
@Iluvtv101, Jeremy was saying that so that Stefan don't let Bonnie to use her power to save Elena as Bonnie has told him not to tell anyone.

Yeah right now Jeremy is the only one who is caring to Bonnie.
over a year ago HaloSupporter said…
Nope I'm definitely not. First of all Damon and Bonnie are not best friends and none of them would sacrifice for each other. They are only working together to save Elena. Not upset with Stefan because this whole season he basically always need Bonnie help with a spell. Their friendship hasn't been the same since Bonnie grams died to be honestly BUT I think if he saw Bonnie in danger he'd try to do something to save her.

Damon has said some worser things on the show....I really don't get the fuss...

This all actually takes me to Season 1: 1x13, Damon was willing to sacrifice Elena if Stefan wouldn't give him John's journal to save Katherine and now he loves her and is all about saving her. lol....the difference here is that I don't see the Stefan/Damon scene from the last episode as bad as everyone else does.
over a year ago NaeNae1495 said…
angry
How Damon and Stefan are acting is why I love Beremy at this moment. Jeremy is the only one who genuinely CARES about what happens to Bonnie. Well, Caroline does. Elena is wishy washy.
I was more mad at Stefan because he always preaches about how the people in town are not toys for Damon's entertainment, but it's ok to use Bonnie to save Elena. I bet if he found out Bonnie could die, he wouldn't even care. Damon I wasn't shocked at because Damon is Damon. He does what he wants and says what he wants. Bonnie has sacrifices a lot including herself for them and for them to toast and everything was SO disrespectful.
Damon and Stefan have this Captain Save-a-Ho complex that is not serving them well. They would let everyone in the world die, if it meant Elena would live. They are all talk and no action. That's why Bonnie is my fave character. She talks a lot, but she's backed up everything she's said.
Team Bonnie!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago aceg said…
I always thought Elena's close resemblance to the King in chess. Both of them are vulnerable and in need of guards. In other words, She is basacilly useless lol. hope the elena fans here don't hate me. Then Bonnie resemble the Queen. Both of them are essential of a team. The Salvatore brothers fill in the position of root or bishop. Stefan/Damon serve as personal guards to Elena, like their counterparts to the King in chess. So Elena is their primary concern. (same as root or bishop to the king)

However, Damon in particular didn't know anything about Bonnie's weakness, let alone fatal to her life. His perception of her does not extend beyond thoughts of powerful witch (especially now she reveals absorption of energy from Jonas has boost her power) I have to mention that I have no intention to defend damon here. This is merely a interpration of mine. So his thoughts might not focus much on Bonnie's safety based on his illusion.

But it is doubtful this is how producers are going alone with the storyline. It is highly possible this is one of twists that TVD have in store for the upcoming episodes. Don't forget that someone post Kat's statement about Damon gaining Bonnie's trust in the finale on the wall.
smile
Sorry to say this, but I think some of you are swayed by your emotions though I understand considering Bonnie's life is at stake. But it wouldn't hurt to be little optimistic, would't?
When does Kat say Damon will gain Bonnie trust? what interview is that from?

I do agree with you that people are letting their emotions get in though. Damon and Bonnie are not even friends so they are not in that part of their relationship to be considerate of each other's feelings. They just work together to save Elena.
over a year ago AngelGirl1992 said…
Honestly Damon doesn't surprise me. He is a douche bag and he does whatever he want and whenever he wants. But Stefan... I aspect a lot better from him. He brags about ideals and don't use people are chew toys and everything. But the way he talks about Bonnie he totally doesn't seem himself. WTF is wrong with the writers and making Stefan completely OOC whenever Bonnie is brought up. They where such good friends last season, but of course they give us that horrid Stefan/Caroline friendship shit, which doesn't make sense. And they decide to do some Beremy, and to make it special they make Jeremy the only person who cares a shit about Bonnie. Because we all know if Bonnie had others cared about her, what would be the point of Beremy???? The writers should be ashamed of themselves by ruining everything that involves Bonnie.

She has no proper friendships; Meredith POOF GONE doesn't take part in the show. Stefan and Bonnie friendship is brushed aside for the forced Stefan/Caroline friendship.

No Love interests: They have completely SHITTED on the Bonnie/Damon connection.

And NO FUCKING DEVELOPMENT
over a year ago LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
I completely agreee that Stefan and Damon are just trying to protect Elena and dont really who dies in the process.Bonnie is bending over backwards to help Elena shes physically hurting herself and working with the person she hates the most and she completely ignores that because of her love for Elena and then you got stefan and damon saying ''we will protect you we will protect you'' and they do nothing and hide behind Bonnies sheild. However I dont agree about elena standing thier watching her mother. I think Elena was just in shock I mean she barley knows her real mother and she just watched her burns into bits , thier was nothing she could do.
over a year ago AngelusB said…
No, I'm not mad at the brothers, I was in the beginning an appeared to hate a lot in the episode before I re-watched it but the stream I was watching on was just all stop/freeze and made me miss a lot. I don't think at this point and because of how 'strong' Bonnie appears, they even know that she's struggling, she doesn't want to appear weak, not around Damon. It's why she's asked Jeremy not to tell anyone. I get it, it's her fault as much as theirs. I just hope in the upcoming episodes that it'll mend the bonds between the three.
@HaloSupporter: Sorry I made a mistake, It was Julie who said it. I don't remebmber the details, but she defintely said it.

@AngelusB: Selflessness is a admirable trait in a person indeed, but could also be one of fatal flaws as well.
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
Okay I'm sorry but what bologna

Why should Bonnie have to say anything? HELLO did Grams not die because of overexertion? I don't care that Bonnie and Damon aren't close, Stefan was there and he knew the price Grams paid, but is there any consideration for Bonnie? No. She even passed the hell out in front of Stefan before, and he doesn't even care about her well being.

The fact of the matter is they are willing to sacrifice everyone just for Elena. Let me explain:

Katherine told Elena from the start that they needed a witch, a wolf, a vampire, and the doppleganger for the ritual to be pulled off.

Who have they been focused on this whole time? It's like wtf you have 3 of the four elements needed for this ritual, but you only pay attention to the safety of Elena. What about Bonnie? What about Caroline? How about saving Tyler too so you don't have to deal with the ritual?

The Salvatores and the rest of the scooby gang are too busy doing shit by themselves. It's how Alaric got snatched in broad freaking daylight. They're SEPARATE and NOT EQUAL. If they want to fight Klaus they're going to have to care about everyone and keep an eye on each other. HELLO ELENA IS NOT THE ONLY FREAKING PERSON IN DANGER.

I would also like to point out that I find it absolutely ridiculous that something has to happen for them to give a damn about anything outside of Elena's safety. Totally ridiculous.
over a year ago hinata26 said…
^^ Maybe but the main problem is that even Bonnie is too much focused on elena to care for herself.
The problem is that everything is a about Elena even for bonnie. We shouldn't blame The salvatores bro but The writers for making this show elena centric.
^^Well Bonnie is being an idiot just as much as Elena was when she wanted to sacrifice herself. I agree that everything is about Elena. It's like really? But I'm definitely going to blame the Salvatores at any rate because this isn't the only case of them using Bonnie as a meal ticket.
over a year ago kirstyjayne said…
I think Bonnie made a good point in last nights eppy:

Do you think I was born with these power so I could float feathers, blow out candles, there’s a reason, I was called to do this…….It’s not just for Elena Jeremy, its for you, its for everyone. If I am the only one who can put an end to this…then it will be my decision, no one else’s, mine.

At the end of it all, it is Bonnie's desion and she is allowing herself to be used by the brothers in away, so I am not really angry with them, Bonnie is a grown woman an if she does not feel she can do it or does not want to then she has a choice, it isnt something the brothers can really help her with anyway and they never forced her into it either.....so why blame them for looking at the positive about how they have the upper hand for surving.
^^So the philosophy is Bonnie wants to be used so let them use her? She's killing herself! She's not going to be worth anything if she sits up there and dies. Like Elena playing martyr, Bonnie playing martyr is equally stupid. Nobody knows if there's something that can help her because she's too busy playing secret keeper and Jeremy's too weak to say anything outright to the brothers or even Elena herself.

Nobody should have to play martyr when they can just as easily talk this shit out. It's called planning.

And Damon acts like the self proclaimed expert on witches, so he could have knowledge to help Bonnie out.

There is no teamwork in this situation. That's what needs to happen. They all need to stfd and talk. There's no communication outside of "You do this, I'll do this". There's no precautions carried out whatsoever. They're just doing crap on the fly. I'm sorry but if I had knowledge that some bamf was after me, I wouldn't LEAVE the scooby gang until there was a solid plan that didn't involve sacrificing one of our own.
Maybe witches fate is being use. Because it's like that with them since The beginning.
It was like that for emilie martins bonnie even greta and madox I'm pretty Sure of it..
The way writers treat witches is horrible.
Wow this thread goes fast lol. I have to put my two cents again on here, knowing my words is likely to be unfavored. I've been thinking about Bonnie's situation sort of related to real-life situations. There is philosophy about chioce. The proverb tell us that each critical decisions you make, always have to be aware of its risks lies ahead in the future. From @kirstyjayne's quotes of Bonnie, it is her choice and she's aware of the danger. I understand that many bamonators blame salvatore brothers for this. It is understandable to be critical of their inconsiderat attitudes towards Bonnie. But is it reasonable to blame other people for the decision you make? I doubt it very much. There are many real life experience tell you the other ways around. one example is Dr.Gobbel's famous remarks: "they (German people)made a choice to elect (Nazi Party)us to power, so they should be responsible for their choice." Sounds Cruel? Sadly true but this is reality so...
^^The real problem I have here isn't that Bonnie made the choice. She can choose to do whatever she wants. What bothers me is that there's no communication whatsoever about the choice. Sure, she told Jeremy, but in reality if she does play the martyr and FAILS, what happens then? People are still going to die, and quicker without a witch around to help the Salvatores.

Hell I'd even settle for Bonnie playing the willing Martyr if she was given the chance for other options. For example, it never occurred to anyone to get Katherine to reveal how she got in contact with Lucy. She may not have revealed the information, but the point is they would have attempted to get Bonnie some HELP. And I believe whole heartedly that Lucy would help Bonnie and teach her the basics of being a witch instead of having her go through this alone.

Hell, even Damon was ready and willing to burn all the grimoires that the Martins collected not even realizing that they could in some way help them.

The point is, the decision is made without even considering other options. But then again that's how this show is, everyone does crap on the fly without exercising every possible choice.

I'm sorry but for the people who say Bonnie is doing this to herself, WTF is she supposed to say? No I don't want to help out and save the only "family" I have left, because Bonnie has said it before Elena is like her sister, she has no one else to turn to, and she has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, of course she's going to say yes in helping in anyway she can to save the people she loves. And even though she is such a selfless being, no one freaking cares about Bonnie and if I want to blame the Salvatores for being dumbasses then I fucking will because they deserve it! I'm sorry, but how could anyone defend dumbasses who only care about one person and ignore the person who has saved their ass in more then one occasion, how shallow and inconsiderate can one be?

And the point is like CrazedBamonfan has said that they don't explore other options, the only thing they did do is find a way to destroy klaus using a witch, other then that the Lazy-brothers did NOTHING! no back up plan what so ever! And most of the time their plans fail! UGH this is just pissing me off, I have never hated the show this much before, just the writing is horrendous!
^^ I agree with you. It's stupid taking such décision without studying all your options.
Well it is the problem root in the overall layout, Isn't it? The two persons who are Bonnie's potential supporting buddies are either burned at the stake or god knows where she is. Now Bonnie's taking all the burden on her shoulder and assume the position of Queen in chess game. What more irritating we barely see Bamon interactions with the plans and decisions.
No the real problem is that nobody is even trying to find help for her. She's been a witch for what, 2.5 seconds, and nobody is concerned about the fact that she's been given all this power? That it could potentially harm her? Like Damon likes to say "She's no Emily Bennett" well duh, cuz Emily had time. Bonnie hasn't had the time, and suddenly they think she's okay to kill the oldest vampire in the world? *smh*
It all come down to flaws in writings.
over a year ago helomusic said…
hmmm
Bonnie is wrong, Damon is like himself (I'm not sure book!Damon would have been like that but show!Damon is just a jerk), Stefan! I'm so disappointed in him! It's like I expected that he would be like that to consider Bonnie as a "weapon" it's just a bit OOC.
I won't turn into a Beremy fan just because Jeremy is the only one who actually care for Bonnie! He is her boyfriend so it seems a little right!
On the first season I thought Stefan and Bonnie would have been friends with a certain amount of time, I never really consider them as real friends because their relation were Elena's best friend and boyfriend so them alone some time could have end a friendship but her Gram's death just make a friendship impossible.
I thought Stefan had some respect for Bonnie as a witch or just as a person but consider her a weapon it's just consider her as a thing you can use and just throw it when you don't need it after.
Bonnie is just used to be "use" because she thinks she help them but at the end they just use her to keep Elena safe it's just the worse thing ever! It's like she's manipulated, I know she's not but in a way she is unconsciously she commit some sort of suicide thinking she's doing it to save everyone or I'm sure there are other solutions who could spare everyone of a death!
Bonnie is too selfless for her own good!
I just wonder why Elena don't kill herself it's a good way to keep everyone safe too since she's the main problem!
mischievous
Excuse my sarcasm, but Elena is totally useless, at least a king would defend itself to certain degree in a game of chess. Elena? She can't do a thing but crying for help.
over a year ago lorastefens said…
"Nope I'm definitely not. First of all Damon and Bonnie are not best friends and none of them would sacrifice for each other. They are only working together to save Elena. Not upset with Stefan because this whole season he basically always need Bonnie help with a spell. Their friendship hasn't been the same since Bonnie grams died to be honestly BUT I think if he saw Bonnie in danger he'd try to do something to save her.

Damon has said some worser things on the show....I really don't get the fuss...

This all actually takes me to Season 1: 1x13, Damon was willing to sacrifice Elena if Stefan wouldn't give him John's journal to save Katherine and now he loves her and is all about saving her. lol....the difference here is that I don't see the Stefan/Damon scene from the last episode as bad as everyone else does. "

ITA

I really don't get the fuss why are you so upset. We all know how Damon has a big mouth..it's not new.
^^It's not just Damon, it's Stefan too. That's the issue. The vampires that Bonnie has chosen to side with for the sake of her friend, would rather use her as their weapon instead of an ally or a friend. That's the issue.

And again, why does Stefan have to actually SEE something to help her? And he has SEEN Bonnie in trouble before, it's what got him stuck in the tomb with Katherine...the very same issue.

LOL you're not being Nice but I agree with you. Killing Martins was a huge mistakes.
Writers should give witches a real storyline with no vampires involved. I really think that Martins could have help her. It's a shame What writer had done to them. And for Beremy nothing could make me like that ship I've my own reasons to do not like them.
At any rate, I hope the upcoming episode provides me with the satisfaction of seeing them genuinely worried about Bonnie or I may just start shipping Bonnie with Team Klaus. Cuz Team Salvatore leaves much to be desired. And apparently Klaus has a thing for witches. lol
over a year ago AngelusB said…
@AngelusB: Selflessness is an admirable trait in a person indeed, but could also be one of fatal flaws as well.

@Aceg: ^ This and plenty of it. Bonnie may not have been given those powers to float feathers and etc but she definitely wasn’t born to die for her friend. I believe that – she is worth more.

Their friendship hasn't been the same since Bonnie grams died to be honestly BUT I think if he saw Bonnie in danger he'd try to do something to save her.

Of course. If that scene in the Martin’s house was any indication and her telling him not to be disrespectful, he does have some kind of affection for her. Respect... whatever it is. It’s there. He granted her wish with a simple ‘I’ll bury him’, no snark, nada.

the difference here is that I don't see the Stefan/Damon scene from the last episode as bad as everyone else does.

Same. I still can’t see the wrong factor in it. If Stefan thought for a millisecond that Bonnie couldn’t handle her power, he’d make do with finding an alternative and then she’d go behind their backs.

However, Damon in particular didn't know anything about Bonnie's weakness, let alone fatal to her life. His perception of her does not extend beyond thoughts of powerful witch (especially now she reveals absorption of energy from Jonas has boost her power) I have to mention that I have no intention to defend damon here. This is merely a interpration of mine. So his thoughts might not focus much on Bonnie's safety based on his illusion.

@Aceg: I loved your whole post but this; this is what I am currently feeling. Bonnie is making herself appear stronger than usual for a reason.

It all come down to flaws in writings.

AND This is a MAJOR factor.

I won't turn into a Beremy fan just because Jeremy is the only one who actually care for Bonnie! He is her boyfriend so it seems a little right!

He so far as the been the only one she’s accidently shown that weakness in front of – she’d cool calm and super witch in front of everyone else and no one has tried to work out what this new power thing has done for her, maybe that’s why they’re not worried? I don’t know, the writers aren’t consistent.

And again, why does Stefan have to actually SEE something to help her? And he has SEEN Bonnie in trouble before, it's what got him stuck in the tomb with Katherine...the very same issue.

Do you really believe if Stefan knew that she had to kill herself in order to harness the power for Klaus that he’d let her do it? I honestly don’t think so and from the sounds of it Bonnie hasn’t told them the whole story yet or how she has to do it.

At any rate, I hope the upcoming episode provides me with the satisfaction of seeing them genuinely worried about Bonnie or I may just start shipping Bonnie with Team Klaus. Cuz Team Salvatore leaves much to be desired. And apparently Klaus has a thing for witches. Lol

I do hope to that there is a moment in the next episode where they corner her and give her some hell. Don’t be silly Bonnie! Arrrgh and if that one promo pick is any indication, I’m gonna wanna break something.
Do you really believe if Stefan knew that she had to kill herself in order to harness the power for Klaus that he’d let her do it? I honestly don’t think so and from the sounds of it Bonnie hasn’t told them the whole story yet or how she has to do it.

It seems everyone is missing my point. Okay, a couple episodes ago Bonnie couldn't even get Stefan out of the tomb. It wasn't because she didn't have the power to do it, it's because her BODY wouldn't let her. She has limitations.

Now that she has the power of a 100 dead witches, doesn't solve the problem of her being human and her BODY shutting down because of overexertion.

Stefan shouldn't have to be told to understand that, just like I don't have to be told that.
over a year ago lorastefens said…
Seriously guys you are overreacting on that comment.Let's see how the situation play out, Stefan has seen the nose-bleed but he may have overestimated her power like they have no idea, in the new clip Stefan is telling Damon that Elijah told it, so maybe the spell would work out, it's his and Damon's guess so wait for next Thursday XD
^^ I don't think we are. Overreacting is when the situation only happens once. However I find this the fourth incident where Bonnie or witches are used as tools. But like I said I hope that they show some kind of concern or w/e because Elena is safer than anyone else to be honest.
"I loved your whole post but this; this is what I am currently feeling. Bonnie is making herself appear stronger than usual for a reason."

@AngelusB: I share your worries as well. This is why I am more eager to see Last Dance more than ep.17 I want to see how it is play out.
^^ agree @cbf it seems like witches are just Tools. I would Like witches do something on their own and being free from vampire control.(just for once)
over a year ago helomusic said…
smile
It's at moment like that I miss Meredith! If she were there she would stop Bonnie at the first nose bleed quite easily!
@lorastefens, thanks for agreeing with my post.

I really don't think Damon and Stefan in the last episode was as bad as everyone think. If Stefan saw Bonnie about to die right in front of his eyes I'm pretty positive he'd do something about it cause that's how it's been with them.

Damon??? no surprise there he always acts like this and saying stuff like 'secret weapon' is no surprise.

Damon and Bonnie both have something in common they'll do anything to protect Elena. As in 1x21 when Bonnie lied about the device, she did it to protect her town and ELENA as Kat herself mentioned. At that time Bonnie didn't really know what to think of Stefan, she just knew he could go evil at any point and Damon she wasn't the biggest fan of him at all so she was willing to let every vampire die for the greater good it was a great thing and at the end of the day she still saved Stefan and Damon cause of Elena.

I really believe if Stefan had saw Bonnie about to die he will not just sit down and eat popcorn on the first row. lol I think he'd try to do something. With Damon he may surprise you and do something BUT Damon and Bonnie are not in the friendship level of their relationship yet. We already know everything Damon would do for love as we clearly saw in Season 1.

I just think everyone should cool down since none of us saw the outcome of this yet.
Stefan did see Bonnie pass out from over using her power, and Bonnie TOLD the why grams died, how dumb can you be to not know Bonnie is in danger, this is like the fifth time they have used her, it's just that, they don't care about her only for Elena, and it shouldn't be that way

Does not matter if Damon isn't close with Bonnie he does care for her, season one finale he said he would be a hero to Bonnie, Stefan and Elena, so where is he now? Did he just lie?
over a year ago lacage0 said…
Minaftwl I think he does care the webclip to me tells me that he is worried. Damon doesn't show many emotions but he looked deep in thought and he wanted Stefan's reassurancce she could handle it and Stefan really didn't give it he told Damon that Bonnie said she could and elijah and original believed it would work. Here is the webclip.

link

This is just my thoughts no spoiler etc. From what we know Damon has been watching/protecting the Bennett Line and probably Bonnie since she was younger. As far as the show Damon feels, not knowing about the nosebleeds and the fainting, that Bonnie hasnt been in any danger where he had to intervene on her behalf (that we know of). He hasn't had her do anything dangerous the closest he knows about is helping him with Mason. Also, they are at frenemy stage now and hopefully working towards a friendship. I think the fact that Bonnie, someone he has watched over for as long as she exist, could be or is going to be in real danger has him worried hence reassurance from Stefan which he really didn't get from the clip. This makes me curious about the stills of them (bamon) at the dance and what is said and why the fingers intwined (to me an intimate act)

just my thought. tell me what you think
For someone who is supose to protect bonnie he doesn't really do a great job. Because he doesn't seem to really know her for someone who is suppose to know her since She was born. Then again it's because writers don't really do a great job to develop their characters background. It's like they don't care about giving a real developement when bonnie is concerned it's really sad. It seems like she has nothing in is life except Elena. When it comes to her she's like damon. Her Stefan and damon are too much focused on Elena for their own good. I really hope it's will change next season.
over a year ago Kurenai24 said…
I don't think Damon watched over Bonnie, personally I think that deal he made with Emily (which was watch over my descendants) has more to do with what was going on in that time period (back in Emily's time) I'm sure Emily didn't kno that in the future there wouldn't be witch hunts as well as the over all racism she had to deal with. I personally believe as time "modernized" and there was less racism as well as the fact people started to believe witches were more myth then real, Damon didn't have to be close to or around the Bennetts 24/7 or every few days (plus they all stayed in Mystic Falls). Which was why Damon didn't know Bonnie was a Bennett to begin with (or maybe he would have if he knew her last name)...I mean if u watch over someone it doesn't matter how many yrs passed there r still facial features on a person that won't change, so he should have reconized her. That would also explain why Grams was so unfamiliar with Damon....I mean vampire or no you would think she would be a little more comfortable and not so rigid (unrelaxed) around someone who has been watching over her and it's not like she can't sense a presence, witch or no everyone has that feeling when someone is watching u.

The whole Stefan knowing Grams idk maybe he ran into her found out what her name was and stayed close for a while.

The whole episode personally, I don't kno, I was irritated at the way the Salvatore brothers worded "Bonnie is our secret weapon" but I'm not pissed or anything. It's just...yes the Salvatores should be more aware and considerate. I mean Damon has hanged w/ Emily, he watched over her line and I'm sure he knows a fair amount of knowledge about witches too so u would think the whole "too much power is not always a good thing" would be something he had learned as well, you would think Damon would have witnessed what could happen to witches when they over exert themselves, BUT were talking about witches here they probably didn't want to show weakness in front of a vampire.

Stefan on the other hand, commen sense should have told him the spell she was doing for him (the tomb spell) was the cause of her nosebleed but then again, u have too look at all the angles, Stefan could have thought since the spell is so powerful of course she had a nosebleed it probably never crossed his mind that it could be b/c she is doing too much magic for her body to handle. I mean I think thats why the writers had Damon save Elena during that time because if he would have saw Bonnie nose bleeding maybe he would have known exactly why that is or I could be giving the writers too much credit.

Another factor is Bonnie is not being vocal about it what so ever, she's making it seem like she can handle it. How r the Salvatores suppose to know this when Bonnie is not telling them, they're not mind readers.

Personally Bonnie is like a sick pet, an animal that is sick or dieing hides the pain they're feeling and they just try to recover on their own and unless u know that pets mannerisms to pick up on their change of behavior, u'd never kno, and thats what Bonnie is doing, hiding the pain she's feeling and keeping it to herself, and she doesn't hang with the Salvatore brothers enough for them to pick up on her change of behvaior/mannerism.

I'm not defending the the Salvatore brothers I mean they only call on Bonnie when they need something which is so wrong but Bonnie doesn't really protest either.

So I kind of wrote a very long statement of my opinion and my thought process.....so srry it's long.
Again Bonnie told them that she blamed their grams death on them
Which the Salvatores should put two and two together
why did grams die, to much power
why could Bonnie be in danger, to much of a powerful spell
they are still dumb to me