Damon & Bonnie Damon in Phantom

elena1 posted on Apr 02, 2011 at 05:03PM
I'm thinking, after i read the plot of phantom, that Damon will come back at the end of the book, like Elena that she come back from the paradise at the end of Dark Reunion.
And you what do you think about this?

Damon & Bonnie 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
smile
What?! You have read the summary for Phantom? I didn't even know it was released. Could you give me a link please? :)
over a year ago elena1 said…
heart
I read it on:
www.goodreads.com/book/show/8607205-phant­om and click on more and you see the plot of phantom
sorry phantom
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
^^ Okay thanks. :) I didn't know that ANY information was released.

After reading it....i'm not really sure. Maybe they will pull a Elena and have Damon come back at the very end of it...

If they don't bring him back, i'm done with the books. Bamon is the only reason i'm still reading the books LOL
over a year ago beepo123 said…
smirk
I think you're right, Damon will probably come back at the end. I think Phantom is going to be mostly about Stelena and how they improve and grow in their relationship, especially since it is being written by the Ghostwriter and the publishers want mainly Stelena.
over a year ago cizzi-B said…
smile
I think were goin to see damon fight his way out of the dimesion on the side with stefan and elena fighting off whatever troubles after coming on the forefront and Damon will come in to the main story near the end xoxo
heart
@ cizzi-B I'm totally agreed with you
heart
Today i read the guestbook11 in the lj smith blog that there are a lot of Damon in phantom
over a year ago Last_kiss_Bamon said…
meh
Hmm Damon is now most popular character so it's obvious he'll be in many scenes ... anyway I'd like to know if any Bamon scene will apear...maybe Damon will come back to talk in Bonnie dreams??:)
over a year ago solangel said…
big smile
I hope Bonnie and Meredith will have many scenes in the new book.
Me too I hope that in the next books Bonnie, Meredith and Matt will have more scenes and I want more Bamon and Stelena scenes and less Delena scenes because I hate Delena
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago silvina19 said…
hmmm
^^haha me too!!