Damon & Bonnie BamonFans Do you feel Bamon Wil ever Happen?

DamonsLilBird posted on Mar 23, 2011 at 03:36PM
Hi mates I'll be signing off early for meh bday too but I wanted to quickly post this up "How many of meh unsure Bamon mates belive we wont happen?" I'm starting to feel and kinda understand sum of meh nicer DE mates that we wont get Bamon, I know I know about JP words Though she's been bloody saying them since what the second season? An still no chipping at the heart or him agreeing to be alil nicer so now meh is face with a hard fact. If Bamon dnt happen how will this effect the ratings? I'll bloody tell ya how the rating will go downer then Satan did when Our father cast him outta of Heaven, nobody wants to see the same boring old triangle play over and over. "So tell meh mates will Bamon ever Happen? Ps.I also understand this is the second going on third season Im just saying if TVD see more than just three or four seasons.

Damon & Bonnie 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hinata26 said…
smile
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Well I hope so otherwise meh stuck with DE even though I like them again I dnt bloody love them lol.
smile
Sure they will happen because The tv show won't last long if they stuck with their boring triangle forever.
People are already tired and it's just season 2.
If they want to last long they will do something else that making Elena do The yoyo between the 2 brothers.
Even de would be tired of this.
heart
I know right and just becuz I hate DE with passion doesnt mean I dont like them either I just kinda think their better off as mates, or Mates-inlaws lol. Elena personally and meh prob gonna get flippin bash for this but too meh she belongs with Mutt. I just feels this way sorry if ya love SE.
I hate delena I don't mind stelena and elena / Matt I don't know.
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
cake
Happy Birthday, sweetie. Yes, we've got another Aries!

Set your mind at ease. Bamon is in the bag. Their chemistry cannot be denied. KW and JP's deliberate separation of Bonnie and Damon speaks volumes. They're aware of Bamon's on-screen chemistry. By carefully orchestrating Bonnie and Damon's journey, they're slowly leading up towards the inevitable..."close encounters of the third, fourth and fifth kind" and when that happens, Bamon won't be denied. Oh yeah, Bamon's happening my dear and their coming to a theater near you!

In any case, Happy B-day and a massively splendid day!
kiss
LOL@DUCky&Bug aries hmm ya right mate though they seen the chem yet I still feel bloody sure they wont put us directly together together. May b becuz their scared DE fans wont watch sense they say their the whole flippin show lol.
I think some of them will change their mind and with time new viewers will come.
Like in smallville I don't think de's fanatic will be a threat to Bamon . Plus the show has already lose viewers even with all those Elena damon moment. So maybe is the most active fanbase on internet and that there are not as much as we all think.
last edited over a year ago
True true true mate I dnt flippin belive DE make up anything yet sum say they do I just think their more vocal like Liason fans (cringes) I love DB and like meh said is kinda like DE again, But I will throw down with anyone that gets in our faces. BE that DE,Or whoever lol So I will wait it out but if nothing changes bye bye TVD!!!
It will I have faith for our Bamon but I just hope it will change before it's too late.
I'm pretty sure we'll have more when bonnie get a real storyline .(a storyline relate to her origins).
We know damon as a link with her family So when they'll decide to talk about it we will have some Bamon.
I hope so lol otherwise Im not bloody coming back.
over a year ago Minaftw said…
I don't know, Julie Plec said that Bonnie and Damon would get closer and then she pissed off everyone with beremy. so I lost my trust in her. Honestly if I don't get some scenes by the third season I will gather up a Bamon army and coming knocking on her twitter account
mischievous
Im in too mate becuz she said that like at end of season one? An yet still no bloody proof nothing but manky BEER-me and I for one, would rather see Bonnie and damon dead. LOL Taking a craze DE fan sayin yep I did lol.
over a year ago aceg said…
Dispite my impatience with the writers and the path TVD went, I'd like to see what they plan for Bamon/Bonnie at the end of this season.
big smile
I hope sumthing that doesnt have her singing lets save Elena again lol sorry jus tired of that route.
They will happen damon won't be pinning over Elena all The serie. As I said before this tv show won't last long if they do that and they know it!!
big smile
they can make a movie "save princess elena" if they want.
over a year ago AngelusB said…
Lmao Aceg! XD

I do think that they will happen, eventually, as the triangle is pretty boring in itself.
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
They have to happen since we have chemistry in the book... why not the show. Hasn't JP been saying that Damon and Bonnie would be getting closer for a long time now? What is she doing? Ignoring us? Pff the triangle, makes me want to go to sleep. The Katherine/Stefan/Elena trianlge is way more interesting than the Stefan/Elena/Damon one. I do not want Beremy being endgame nor Delena, they wouldn't make sense in my view... Bamon should of happened since the beginning of the season and now I'm tired of waiting for Bamon to happen. :P Is it your B-Day? If it is... Happy Birthday! <3
over a year ago katesbon said…
sure they will happen even if it will take a long time!!!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
Sadly, no. Thats just how I feel at this point. JP did say Bonnie and Damon will be getting closer and BULLSHIT. Look how that turned out. She ended up getting much closer with Jeremy. Or maybe Bamon getting closer happened off screen? I don't trust anything these writers say or do anymore. And I'm pretty sure season 3 will be the start of Delena.

@Damon-Bamon12: Thats exactly what she and everybody else has been doing. Ignoring us.
At least we are getting Bamon scenes in next episode. It involves Bennet family history, and Damon is one of the few people who not only had close relationship with Emily but also know Bennet history. Not to mention that writer hinted Bamon connection (Damon protecting Bonnie etc)They can't ignore it. So I think this is definetly a good sign for us. As for parody of love stories on TVD, I don't give a damn about them. They only made me laugh harder than I've done before.
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
smile
I am a little more confident that show Bamon will happen eventually then I was a little while ago.

Since i'm almost positive that they will be endgame in the books, I think the writers will have to at least explore them a little in the show. Maybe we won't get endgame in the show, but if the books are going to end how I think they will, Bamon will most likely be added into the mix eventually.
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
Wonder if Bonnie and Damon are going to get some alone time. Jeremy could wonder off and investigate a strange noise near the back of the house while the BIG kids play inside. Hmmm...makes yah think!
hmmm
Damon_Bamon12 yep yesterday was meh bday and today is meh mates but thnk ya anyway I have to agree with@ItalianAngel toure right Bamon, isnt looking promising. An I for one dnt wanna keep watching the triangle like Damon_bamon12 said its quite boring and played out in other, bloody stories. I get sum DE fans are worrying bout TVD becoming Gossip Girl yet I see it as a good thing and a bad thing. Bamon is the new flippin breed of love stories weither sum of meh DE mates want to or not belive the human girl caught between a vampires or vampire and werewolf is lame and very drepressing if meh might add. I do belive again like @ItalianAngel said Season3 is DE and may b Bamon progress but I just stand by meh prediction that were not gonna prob have a chance to happen. Nobody is looking forward to TVD even getting fifth season so I belive if they have a fourth season then may b but right now it looks unpromsing.
over a year ago Lempicka said…
I don't Feel Bamon happening

I KNOW it will :)
well thnks for feeling they will lol.
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
big smile
Of course I do, otherwise I wouldn't be here wasting my time shipping them.
laugh
LOl I heard that mate lol
I do too.
over a year ago LoveSalvatore said…
heart
I'm not sure . I love them like hell but i just dont know.....
over a year ago foreverbamonfan said…
sad
will its ma wish that it could happen but am confused and lost so i dont know
hmmm
Same here sumtimes meh feel were gonna get our chance then I see all the bloody DE crap and take a sigh or two back.
over a year ago Tigerlily888 said…
Bamon is just soo perfect and the WRITERS HAVE TO DO IT! If they don't I will be very disappointed in them as this is such a great opportunity! I have faith it could happen but the writers appear to be PRO-DELENA which worries me!
I have faith though!!!!!! Having Bamon in the books helps! I mean the writers can't deny the sizzling chemistry, flirtation, great teamwork and a balanced healthy relationship forever can they?!
I know how ya feel mate but then Ian is always around NIna which give the TVD media all it's motion to have more bloody DE. COme on we dont need their flippin asses all the time lol.
over a year ago BB8fan said…
wink
I KNOW without a shadow of a DOUBT Bamon will happen!! And not ONLY because of ALL of UNNECESSARY times the writers have had him touch her, NOT because of they fact she's the ONLY person besides ELENA he ever says THANK YOU too, and NOT because of the fact the writers STRAIGHT UP IGNORED and pushed aside the STEFONNIE friendship this season JUST to get Bamon closer!!! I believe in them and KNOW they will happen, because if I don't have faith in THAT, what have I got?? Faith is what you have when you don't have NOTHING else!! And it's what a lot of Bamonators need to have today!!

Faith is a bluebird we see from afar. It's for real and as sure as the first evening star. You can't touch it or buy it, or wrap it up tight. But it's there just the same making things turn out right! - "The Rescuers"

Just have FAITH people! Even when the evidence ISN'T there!! You have to have faith! And you HAVE to continue watching so that we DO get to season FIVE, when Bamon is ALIVE and BLOSSOMING!! Don't give up! You owe it to yourselves, and Bamon the ship, to stick it through and see these two together!!! Remember, seeing is NOT believing, BELIEVING is SEEING!! ;)