Damon & Bonnie Smith L.J News

veronicaaa posted on Mar 09, 2011 at 07:31AM
link

I read that vampire diaries lj want to end as it should be bone in his way and so posted on his blog might be in a future aserlo manages to either a novel or book online is not independent
but I think we should show our support at this time to know that there bamon fans who support it and so do not forget us in any situation if we did it well no matter the obstacles and would give us more just to please despite be some fans refer to recent and recent, I mean that the relationship began semi bamon reunion just a little dark and the new trilogy and harassment regardless of Delena fans we know by the time the books are more clear support us he committed mistakes but personally if she does not play with the two groups would have nothing bamon and only with Damon stelena middle as in the book

according to chose a partner is never told what the Delena tell her if he had plans for the two but I also like that Damon had to bonnie and maybe just wanted to give a little joy to everyone and me very happy iso resuming a relationship believed that after years of dark reunion published ignore it for the next trilogy as iso series
the principle is furious with her but I thought and I think we were very hard not to think about you but I respect

forgive
last edited on Mar 10, 2011 at 08:44PM

Damon & Bonnie 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Kinda confused mate lol but are you saying the ghost writer isnt pro Bamon? Oh I bloody hope not becuz meh is full of flippin cheers and joy. Hope to hear from ya soon cheers!
over a year ago hinata26 said…
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure will have some Bamon
last edited over a year ago
sick
apparently she's sick.

"I should probably also mention that today my doctor just served up a new slice of excitement in my life: apparently I have some major health issues to do with my innards. I asked him how concerned he was about them on a scale of one to ten and he said “A five.” That may sound comforting—at least it’s not an instant death sentence, but it was enough to turn me, a lily-livered coward, into a bleached-white-livered coward in one blow. And worst of all is that I have a sneaking suspicion that he was trying to reassure me."

Maybe that's why she couldn't finish her books.
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
have you used the google interpreter to translate from spanish to english?

the speech is a bit confused... but i seem to understand you are saying that we should write to LJS to support her because all she wanted was giving to every ship a bit of joy?

DamonsLilBird : no, the ghost writer is not mentioned at all, so i think you can breath in relief ;)
@Skysamulle thnks mate *breathes* @Hinata26 are you sick too mate? Meh hopes not I heard Lj is sick too, even though Im bloody upset bout the way she flippin con us. Meh still hopes she's ok too.
over a year ago silvina19 said…
hmmm
veronica porque no me mandas lo que querias decir en castellano? porque no te entendi del todo... incluso lo puedo pasar al ingles si queres asi entienden los demas...

@DLB good to see you around!!! XD

WHAT!!! ljs is sick???? oh god...
@damonLilBird don't worry I'm fine. It's sad that lj is ill.
Oh good mate but meh do feel bloody bad for lj.
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
blush
bueno se los digo en español para que ustedes lo traduzcan o si saben español lo entiendan

l.j esta muy enferma creí que puse un enlace pero no se ve y solo quería que los fans bamon la apoyáramos siento si no se entiende del todo lo que digo pero si he utilizado un traductor

El mensaje es que vayan a su sitio oficial y le apoyen eso es todo ademas de mi opinión y una noticia de que leí que ella quería terminar vampires diaries como se debía esto no tiene nada que ver con el escritor fantasma siento la confusión
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
hmmm
Veronica, es mejor escribir en castellano. Yo no hablo así, mi lengua materna es el portugués, pero puedo entender lo que dice.

Yo no podía entender el texto. =/
worried
me parece muy bien si también me preocupaba si lo entendían es una lastima la confusión creo que necesito unas largas clases de ingles jajaja lo siento amigos
Don't worry!!! My spanish is far worst than your english. My spanish is so bad that it could makes you laugh until tomorrow . You're not that bad. ;-) Don't feel ashamed my english isn't amazing either.
wink
Lo entiendo! Ya he enviado un mensaje para ella.
blush
En realidad, mi español es terrible también. Me confunda con el portugués y no conocer la gramática...
It's the same here. Lol
over a year ago silvina19 said…
blush
ah... esta bien ahora entendi.. jaja
no te hagas drama con esto del ingles.. yo estudie muchisimos años y todavia uso el traductor y word para ayudarme...jeje

patty you are bilingual!! jaja i have problems with the portuguese too and im sure much MUCH more that you with the spanish.. i hardly understand it, less speak it!
amo esta pagina ustedes me asen reírme hasta de mis errores y confusiones son geniales si creo que dejare un poco eso de el traductor
y escribire en español
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
sad
Just in case this is NOT a hoax, here's my question:

Does L.J. Smith have family? Friends? Does she have a reliable support system? It's nice of her to maintain close contact with her fans. Although, I do hope she has other people (besides internet users) to rely on for support.

In any case, feel better L.J. Smith. It might be in your best interest to get a second opinion.