Damon & Bonnie April 7th Bamon Predictions!

DamonsLilBird posted on Mar 06, 2011 at 10:03PM
Hey Hey Hoo Bamon Mates! It's been too bloody long since meh Damonslilbbird, has post a topic. So meh got tired of Dumb Entertainment fans and their germs BEER-ME thoughts, on April 7th The Vampire Diaries ep. We all agree our BA Bon Bon has not hurt her Future Hubby Vamp none, yet we also belive sumthing else. Meh belives Bon and Damon walk into sum Supernatural trap, may b a defense spell. Sumthing only they can feel which is bloody obivious their both in pain. Though meh isnt up to full peppy spirit yet this could be the morphine talkin, or it could be the "Never Say Never" by:Justin Beiber. Anyhoos "What are your predictions for April 7th Bamon moment?"

Damon & Bonnie 53 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
wink
Maybe this is the episode where they get a truce...

I think they are going to get more "friendly" with the other and work together.

I don't know if this could happen but I would love to see at the end of the episode Damon bringing Lucy to Mistic Falls to help Bonnie, remember what Lucy said at Bonnie in 2x07, "You'll see me again" or whatever.. I don't remember it correctly...

I don't know more... I'll think about it! ♥

Nice forum post btw
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
smile
@MissAllisonlove thnk you mate lol it's night time over here but your right mate. It wouldnt surprise meh if Damon brings Lucy back just so she can help Bonnie adjust too, the new found power she has. Let's face it mate Bonnie is very much poor at witch craft meh loves Charmed, and Willow from Buffy, but Tvd lacks cool visual stunts. May b giving her and edge could tie up into season three who knows. Again thnks mate jus been bloody tired lol but is getting better.
over a year ago katesbon said…
one thing is seeing them both in pain seems too perfect for me its kind of like they are connected ,the other thing is that bon powers get out of control and damon went to help her and end up getting the witchy juju thing and she is gonna see his other side and believe he meant what he said wanting to protect her ,my mind is working over time but one thing i wish more is that germs get lost in the woods or get killed in a process to have some alone time and in a picture i saw damon seems smirking so may be he was mean to jerms!!
big smile
LAmo@Katesbon if we could mate we should tie germs up and send him pick fencing since he wants to bloody help so much and then we let Katherine finish her left over snack. I hope they are kinda connected becuz Im still bloody waiting on the frekin chippin part on both of their behaves lol.
over a year ago LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
I think damon is defintly going to tease bonnie about her and jeremy and make one of thouse quirky comments haha but i would love to see them walk into a trap and see Damon resuce Bonnie :D
if wishes actualy come true damon will save bon,tease jerms and tell bon that she could do better,bon will thank damon, isobel will attack elame,kat will die,matt compeled,jhon die,jerms will die by the hand of any one i don't mind if bon kills him by accident then she will have damon to consule her and at the end of the eps a big bamon hug!!april 7 seems like eternity!!
@Katesbon enterinty huh? lol it's like pardise lol we should really do a geru bo dance to geidetta praying, he kills Germ and ELame two for one deal. Hugs from DB *nose bleed* yes tis is a flippin Cinderalla dream. @Love LustAndLies lol meh agrees too.
over a year ago cizzi-B said…
smile
I think maybe bonnie nd Damon are at de site of de witches execution and are feeling there pain from the spell bonnies doing...
@Cizzie lol your sooo funny but bloody right mate this could be ture. DE fans watch out now Bamon's comin and a Germ lol.
worried
I want April 7 here now!!!(nd de reason Jeremy isn't screaming cos e ain't supernatural-another reason dey don't fit lol)
cool
Metoo mate lol we've suffer enough and that's why Germ isnt screaming in pain. He's just a bloody germ like a disease that want leave lol hopefully he dies in this epsiode.
smirk
Maybe not die just STAY AWAY FROM BONNIE!!ur just a child lol
over a year ago hinata26 said…
We should présent him a werewolf girl LOL I think it's The only way we could use to separate him from bonnie
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
Im not sure what going to happen. But i dont think that Damon is screaming because of Bonnie. There on the same team now. I am excited though because Bonnie is screaming at the place she was at with Damon so maybe he will save her or something?
@Lannieluv7? I think the same bloody thing too everybody's on youtube basically sailing Bonnie down the river bank. Their on the flippin same side it's like um hello Bonnie speficailly called Damon and told him the infomation. @Cizzie B meh wants him dead but if we cnt have a Gilbert Death then let that Germ leave. @Hinata26 lol a wolf girl? She might get annoyed and eat the lil punk germ, he can be sooo *throws hello kitty doll* You know mates.
Yeah but im sure if Bonnie did it ,it's for a good reason.
Yeah but im sure if Bonnie did it ,it's for a good reason.
I hope there will be more than just one scene and that we can have bd alone. She can have a scene without j can't she?
@Hinata26 amen mate we bloody need tis mate and not becuz were DB luvers, but becuz staring at Robotic Walk poles can become deadily lol.@Lannie7 that's another reason meh thinks if she is hurtin him then, it's for a good bloody reason. Like ya said mate.
Omg jus had another thought what if Katherine dies to save stefan!!!I no it's not bamon but jus a thought...
crying
@Cizzie-B then meh would bloody die along with thee crying too. It might become one of the most beautiful scenes in Vampire/Human love. May b not Bangelus or Sric lol. Though meh hopes not kat is meh gur next too B and C.
crying
I no probably even more beautiful then "we'll be together again stefan":(
crying
@Cizzie B meh know right? Stefan and Katherine are love too meh lol.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
ya i think its the witchy place that's probably making damons head hurt.
but i HATE how people are just bashing bonnie for the little scene...i mean they dont even know whats gonna happen yet they start hating on bonnie!

i wish damon teases bonnie about "GERM" and she does something playful/friendly .. like make him trip over a chair or something :P
over a year ago aceg said…
You guys are very creative when it come to Damon/Bonnie. Playful/friendly banter would be nice but it has been long time since we've seen they shared a scene toghether. So the writers should make up for us bamon fans don't you think?
big smile
@SalvatoreBroftw lol yes it would be great if Damon playfully teases Bonnie then she can get all Witch Doctor. Then she can teach her future Vamp Hubby a lesson one he will never forget, neither the GERM. He would have to face the clear blue sky truth that Bonnie's not inlove with him. Also meh flippin hates how their jumpin to hog horses without thinkin or asking themselves "What happen?". Would bloody hate being on trail and ELame fans as the jury and DE the jaw, meh jus would axe meh self. lol @Aceg thnks mate and who knows could be.
big smile
@DamonsLilBird: hehe. Acturally I was thinking the writers could gave us some unexpected Bamon moments. My scenario on the "unexpected" scene is the mysterious forces knock Bonnie off her feet causing Damon to catch her. Then they resume the magical stares and are caught up in the moment.... I will leave the rest you.
smirk
@Aceg lol thnks mate this would be bloody good if it happens meh would love a flippin ROAD TRIP LOL. Sumthing totally flippin different from DE's drunken trip to murder a cool witch. Yep meh can see the blood sharing now.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
heart
omg what if she faints cuz of the headache or whatever and damon gives her his blood :O :O OMG I WOULD LOVE THATT!!
surprise
Omg mate that would be bloody good lol meh wouldnt mind tis. Especailly if meh get's the blood sharing scene. Ooh like he needs blood badly their al along on a ROAD TRIP LOL, he begs her NO. He doesnt wanna kill her kinda like Bangelus but she saids sumthing like "You want kill me". Then love bites for everyone lol sooo cute yet good.
nice one but i don't want a road trip may be she bleeds and faint and he catches her and tried so hard not to drink her then he noticed her heart beat slowing then he make her drink his blood still not waking up so he whispered please bonnie don't do this to me please wake up i need u,oh littel witch i wanted to tell u how sorry i am about....then she open her eyes confused and he smiled for the first time relieved ...don't ever do tht ever litel witch,then freaking germs come runing to her .if this happens i may die!!!!
over a year ago nasraDsalvatore said…
kiss
Loving the predictions guys! I'd legit pass out if Damon gives her his blood to save her! *runs in circles in anticipation*. It could happen...if what's happening to Bonnie is a major aneurysm, we know witches don't have a supernatural healing ability. If her blood vessels are also going "pop", then she'll probably pass out and yay Damon would be fine cos he can heal...so he can catch our lil witch before she hits the floor and give her his blood. Gah I don't think words would even be necessary in that moment...if the worry/panic is written all over his face it'll be unmissable. Ahaa so excited!!! :D Please don't disappoint us writers...we've been waiting for a scene for so long..make it count!!!
laugh
@NarsaDSalvatore lol yea mates meh agree with you all may b not on the road trip. Hint hint hint @Katesbon lol meh just want them along together, just the two of them. @Narsa words wouldnt be needed just a simple "I'll kill you! (Dnt think he will use her nicknames though *cries*) "No you want!". Though if the shoe is flippin turned around and he's gotta bloody save her, yea meh would go for it. Cmon TVD writers!
smile
I've a feeling April 7 will be the start of a beautiful friendship for Damon and bonnie,leading to something more in season 3(we don't want our bamon rushed now do we?lol)
@CizzieB your right mate we dnt but meh think friendship and possible feelings for eachother. Who knows?
over a year ago chazzaf said…
smile
I actually think maybe a truce.I think they need to accept each other before they can be friends.Who knows we might even get a save Bonnie scene.Anything is possible in the world TVD LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
big smile
Yea we all agree on this one right here they really do need to accept each other, before anything else. lol
calling a truce= laying a foundation for their future relationship.
I want a truce an epic friendship and then an epic romance do you think we would have it if I ask to Santa?
Exactly mate lol that's what we need bloody need to get this boat on bank roll. lol
I just hope the writers keep giving us Bamon scenes and dont just make them disappear into the woodwork.It is clear that Bamon are the best ship. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mischievous
@Hinata26 yes mate Santa can make anything happen with a lil baby poutty face and a whole lot of Rum. May b sum guns and magic hex bags lol then Santa can do ANYTHING YEA!!! @Chazzaf it is clear mate very clear lol.
@DamonsLilBird I agree nothing is more clear than how hot sexy and fiery Bamon are.Nothing beats that. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nuthing on TVD lol meh JaSam is way better and started off just like Bamon, hating each other. Now their one of meh soap's top couples luv them.
@DamonsLilBird who is JaSam? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yep damonLilBird I think I'll do it !!
I'll be a good So Santa will give me what I want !!!!
@Hinata26 great mate let's be very good he he.@Chazzaf JaSam is a very love yet hated powerful couple from the hit soap General Hospital. Jasam is all Ride or Die mobster/Gangster kinda luv we JaSammers calls them, thee neqw bloody Bonnie&Cylde. Got sum icons of them, Bg's, videos etc.
@DamonsLilBird oh I love Bonnie and Clyde total Badass. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
Yep meh too and we love Jasam VI VA LA JASAM LOL. Though that's what Im talkin bout Bamon is heading down the same flippin road, they were on. An yes they had and still have bumpy road bumps in their love story, jus how Bamon is.
@DamonsLilBird I agree about Bamon.Have you ever saw the Bonnie And Clyde movie Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway they did such a good job in that movie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx