Damon & Bonnie 5 reasons why beremy won't last

katesbon posted on Mar 06, 2011 at 03:37PM
1 he is a punk,she thought he was
2 she likes strong men ,which he is trying but will fail eventualy cos hey no one is better than damon
3 she didn't think about the kiss tht much
4 he is attracted cos she is a witch
5 the more he followes her around like a lost puppy the sooner she will get sick of him and find the love and respect she deserve from some one called damon salvatore !!!sorry guys but the preview kind of made me down jeremy should find other interests like drowing ,sports or better yet friends god this kid is ruining my dream!!!!

Damon & Bonnie 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
smile
I agree with 2, 3, 4, 5....

Jeremy is just a little obstacle to Bamon... If you see the trailer it looks like it's a new kinda triangle.. hahaha I mean I dont know but... Nobody is a competition to Damon for Bonnie's heart.. It's always gonna be Damon... Instead of Elena... Who always is going to pick Stefan, Katherine the same...
over a year ago samjhart said…
wink
I have to agree with the reasons XD

@Allison: beautifully said!

1) Jeremy is not the greatest support system. What a stable relationship is loyalty..and what Jer has proved that he isn't up to date

2) Her reasons for being 'in' to Jeremy was basically cz he was convenient. lol He was just erm there. And basically she was lonely

3) Jeremy seems more worried about her powers more than anything

4) Jeremy isn't much of a challenge heck he's not even on the same maturity level
last edited over a year ago
wink
Thanks Asma!
over a year ago hinata26 said…
big smile
I agree with all of you lol!!!
Now I will give other reasons !!!!!
1 because he will dump bonnie to jump on The first werewolf girl
( he had already taste all other supernatural being LOL)

2 because Jeremy is too power angry

3 because he seems more involve in that relationship than her

4 because it's one of the worst tvd couple and soon writers will realise it.

5 because bamon is mean to be !!!

big smile
11.- Because as soon they started, that soon they'll end...
12.- Because It's too forced to be real! (as other couple I know *cof*delena*cof)
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
big smile
My top five:

1.They are not equal- she is more mature, smarter, braver, etc. At some point she will want more than what he got to offer.

2. They are both lonely and in need of support right now, and they connected over their sense of inner loss, but that won't last forever. When everything calms down, will they still be looking in the same direction?

3. He's charmed by her heroism and magic. She is charmed by the intensity of his devotion to her. On both sides of the equation, those feelings are of a kind that is meant to grow lukewarm with habit.
4. She is comforted by the fact he gives her a sense of familiarity. He wants to 'save' her the way he could not save Anna or Vicky. They can offer to each other a feeling of stability while everything else goes to hell.
5. They are puppy love - tender, soft, caring even intense in ts way. It can be what they both need right now, AFter all the loss they experienced, but when they will both healed, will be they both looking for passion and a more adult form of love?

Please notice that those five reasons are even the very why Beremy works RIGHT NOW.

The reasons this relationship is ideal at this specific moment are the same it might not work on a long term.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
LOL you mates bloody make meh laugh lol I have to agree with all of thee above and then sum. Germ is exactly his name a Germ that just want flippin unhitch his "punk cry meh a boner self." BEER-ME wasn't suspose to happen mates, im still like bloody hell mate "Where they come from?". Right now meh is hoping Bonnie is full of "Witches Brew" (best remdey to get rid of an nasty Germ and a Doppyganger Slut lol), that she accidently *coughs or not* kills Jeremy. Oh yes sweet joyous days that would be ELame would be pist but hey her ass, stop bloody feeding it. Then B&Mutt *gags* can temporailly happen until B-A-M-O-N HAPPENS!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
1. Jeremy is only attracted to Bonnie because she is a witch and she doesnt even know it. I mean look at the girls he's dated (Anna, Vicki, if she counts) all supernatural beings. Watch he dumps her and he'll date a new girl who's a fairy or a werewolf or something.

2. He's an immature boy, she is a mature WOMAN. He follows her like a desperate lost puppy, and how he's not yet annoying her is beyond me. I couldnt help but roll my eyes when she said to Elena "he's been so good and strong, makes me happy". I was like 'pfft yeah he's only trying to be good and strong to impress you little witch". lol. It also annoys me how he constantly says "Bonnie you're not strong enough". Seriously? I'd be like "back the fuck off and let me do my magic!"
over a year ago katesbon said…
thanks guys and let me add more,one of the things i love about bon is her 6 loyality which germs don't have ,he sold tylor for damon just to feel part of the team
7 weakness,he will never protect her
8 he was rude about luca's death ,which shocked bon because this kid don't care
over a year ago LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
big smile
I think Jeremy is to much of a little boy to handdle bonnies sassy and powerfull sexy self and it wouldnt matter what age he was he will always be like that.Bonnie should be with somone who is strong or stronger then herself *cough* Damon *cough* I think because Bonnie needs somone after everything she has been through,somone who wont die or run away and Damon needs ezactly the same!!..maybe they need each other because thier both lost but soon they will want each other
over a year ago Minaftw said…
cool
Because Jeremy is not Damon...
over a year ago ayananecohe said…
He probably wants sex from Bonnie. She won't be easy, he'll probably give up and move on to someone easy.
over a year ago aceg said…
From the interview, the writers seem to make this "new love" working by go through heartbreaks and then get them together. Seriously, are trying to inimate Buffy and Angel story?
I don't think they couldn't write something like bangel because their writing skils are inferior to buffy writers skills. Buffy's writers were amazing I don't think Tvd can reach buffy's epicness level. ( it's my opinion I really don't expect people to agree with me )
@hinata26: well said mate. I think the TVD writers wanted to create something epic only has backfired. It doesn give me (many others) the impression of epicness despite their claims. Hopfully, KW and JP would take buffy writing teams in to consideration. Sorry this is my opinion, I don't mean to offend anyone. Also, It is my personal belief (I know some of you may not like it)that TVD casts are no match for intensity of SMG, DB and JM. Therefore, TVD will not become a icon show like Buffy did and its casts will not reach the level of popularity like Buffy casts did.
big smile
I couldn't agree more @aceg !!!!
@hinata26: Thanks a lot mate. My hand is trembling as I wrote the last part. I know some of bamon somehow feel my comparisons between TVD stars and Buffy stars offended since since some TVD star (like Kat)is your fav.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
hmmm
ughh he is soooooo ANNOYING!!!!
he wants to hang aorund girls that have some sort of power,or "adventure" in their life.
Viki-drug addict/vampire
Anna-vampire
and now
Bonnie-witch

plus has anyone noticed how he's always talking about her powers and what "cool" stuff she can do with them, it makes me think that he doesnt love bonnie he loved her "magic"! .. which is pathetic!
over a year ago terapsina said…
meh
1) They don't have that deeper connection that allows them to communicate and reach the same conclusion when talking (I mean Bonnie thought they would work on her magic while Jeremy was ready for a date).

2) Jeremy started to really look interested in Bonnie after he saw her nose bleed. It seems he wants to protect Bonnie from things she needs little to no protection.

3) The relationship itself heavily depended on whether Elena approves, and that is simply not good for a long term couple.

4) They're sweet, but sparks don't fly when they kiss and Bonnie is a very passionate person so it can be assumed that water should ignite when she's near her other half. Also there was more fire between Jeremy and Anna too.

There IS one reason why I don't completely despise Beremy. I might be the only one, but sometimes Jeremy reminds me of Damon from the time when he was still human, and that can be only good for Bamon's future.
over a year ago LoVeLuStAnDLiEs said…
wink
I do think that jeremy its attracted to her power and also the fact thats she older then he is but he also seems to like her im not saying that he dosent because they will be me hiding from the truth, thier very cute somtimes in certen scenes but Jeremy is just soo dull standing next to Bonnie and she looks like a person who is lookign after a little kid, I do not see love between them or passion and thats somthing i want bonnie to have..but with damon of course ;)
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Lol Jeremy and Bonnie will bloody get together *hint hint* but they will note flippin last long. This is for the Bamon fans to stop compliaing bout DB hook up, sure Beer-me has cute scenes. Is that enough too carry this couple? Im just flippin waiting for Ai Emma to poke her dark hair head on TVD. An claim our favorite lil witch's soul. Cuz Jeremy and Elena are magnets of pure Death nothing good comes, from them. lol
over a year ago redBird said…
because Jeremy's to boring !