Damon & Bonnie I think Damon has a "soft spot" for Witches.

ApplePie88 posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 09:46PM
I don't know about anyone else but something tells me that Damon has a hidden weakness for witches. He always seems to be incredibly fascinated with them and he always seems to be talking about them. He seems to be really interested in witches, their powers and their history, like for example, in the last episode, everything he was reading revolved around witches. I think Damon covers up this secret weakness for witches by calling them "judgy" because Damon knows that vampires and witches are "natural enemies" and normally don't get along. However, when it comes to the vampire/witch rivalry, I think more of the rivalry comes from the witches side. I think it is because witches feel like they are always being pulled into vampire issues/problems and because of it, the witches end up in significant danger. What makes me think that Damon is fascinated by witches is the fact that even though they are technically human, they are supernatural humans. They inhabit all of the characteristics of a regular human being but they have strong powers. And Damon has said that he likes strong and powerful women but he likes the soft-hearted, vulnerable side to a girl as well. Aside from Damon/Bonnie's connection, this is also part of the reason why I feel that Damon is so incredibly fascinated with Bonnie in the books is because even though she is this soft, vulnerable and fragile human, she can be very powerful and strong as well. But IDK, a part of me can't help but feel that Damon is really fascinated by witches and their history. Even Stefan is not nearly as obsessive about witches as Damon is. Anyone else see this or is it just me? I would hate to think that I am alone in having this opinion.

Damon & Bonnie 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...