Damon & Bonnie Bamon/Katherine Realationship?!

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 06:47PM
Ok mates meh didnt get's to see thursday's eppy due to where meh lives, but I heard sum juicy stuff lol. Katherine killed Jonas? (Noooooo! im good now) but her Bonnie kinda talk and sum said they were funny. Also Damon defended Bon Bon to "Miss Murder of the Century", which makes meh wanna bloody see this. So I wanted know from meh Bamon mates "Would you love to see a future Bamon/Katherine TVD Realationship?". I would bloody love it since Kat and Em were once friends even Lucy before, tired to kill her.'Am meh going looney becuz meh didnt see the ep?

Damon & Bonnie 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
Yes! I would love to see a sort of friendship happen between Kat and Bonnie. At moment, I think it's a bit unlikely because of Bonnie's dislike of killing vampires, but I would love it.

And of course, anything that has to do with Bamon i'm in agreement with LOL.
over a year ago chazzaf said…
Yep ive always wanted Bonnie and Katherine to have a friendship even before season 2 believe it or not I just thought they would be interesting. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
@Max thnks yes right now it's unlikely but who knows mate I mean she's not hatin Damon much lol.@Chazaf hi fives mate! Becuz meh just bloody loves them better then ELame and her. Then Stefan&Damon could rein in their girls when their flippin up to know good.
@DamonsLilBird *high fives you* yep Damon and Stefan need their girls without any interference from boring Elame now all we need to do is get rid of Jeremy *Evil Laugh*. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago aceg said…
Damon defended Bonnie from Katherine? squeal!!! Sadly, Bonnie never got the chance to her Damon defending her to someone. Yeah I want Katherine to stay longer, until late season 3 or 4, when Bamon relationship evolve. Then seeing she taunt Damon or Bonnie about their UST.
Hi @aceg we think alike. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Chazzaf *takes the high fav* lol yes they do need their bloody girls becuz ELame and Germ cnt help Stefan nor Bon bon. @Aceg not bloody sure mate but I heard he did say Bon Bon was flippin good to Kat, lookin for the ep now. We didnt get bloody pick up by the tv ppl so meh didnt see them.
@DamonsLilBird Bamon will happen and Elame and Germ will be nowhere insight they disappeared without a trace.I wonder who stole Germ and Elame I guess we will never know LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf: lol definately. That is why we (and DamonsLilBirdare) awesome lol I think Katherine will be amused by the ability of Damon falling for someone other than her/ doppelganger.
By the way, I am just curious did Katherine ever notice Damon/Bonnie connection in the book?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
smile
Aceg Katherine was a way different character in the book and died before she really got to know anyone besides Damon and Stefan. I personally disliked Kat in the books but I love her in the show
smile
HI @Maximumridefan @aceg also didnt like Katherine in the books she was to childish for my tastes but in the show she is awesome. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago katesbon said…
well i love kat she is my second fav girl so yeah i want bon and kat to be friends and torcher and taunt elame and jeremy and kill them if she can. seriously this gilbert peopel are driving me insane can they ship elame and her crep of a dad and her lame brother far away from mystic falls and i already miss luca ,i had the sadest tvd experiennce since s1 when bon was m.i.a first elijha then my cute luca and his dad bon is never gonna have friends who undersatnds her ,hurry up damon and help this girl from the 16 yr old depression called jer.because u know what it felt being near one of them better yet snap his neck!! seriously i don't want him ruining abamon scene since damon and bon r gonna be working together*wish*
@katesbon agree with you Germ needs to be destroyed and I wouldn't be mind if Elame was destroyed to. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
smile
@Maximumridefan: thanks for the details :)
Hi @aceg what you up to. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes Bamon mates join meh bloody cursade of Kat&Bamon lol becuz The Pilberts are death bound. Ppl who comes in flippin contact with them either get's turned or bloody dies. ELame needs to bang Damon(Hopefully not) and move along becuz she's sucking the tvd love outta me, her and those mantis fans. Kat in the books was ok but I bloody luv her in the show and thinks seeing Damon with a bloody Bennett, could be sumthing good for him. Jus as long she get's Stefan for herself lol.
@DamonsLilBird Im on board if we can kidnap Elame and Germ and after that the real fun will start LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
wink
^ Hmmm interesting!
Hi @Damon-Bamon12 do you want to help me kidnap Elame and Germ. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
big smile
@Chazzaf yes mate infact meh jus was thinkin germy has to go bloody bye bye next. ELame too Arugh! soooooo much hate for my once flippin luv, I blame sum Dumb Entertainment fans not all just bloody sum of them. Youtube is crazy as@Aceg&I stated they practically run it over there which isnt right nor being crazies.
Hi @DamonsLilBird those DE fans are just whiney brats listening to them is worse than listening to my aunt Carmella when she is drunk LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LOL @Chazzaf your so funny yea they are whinning but if Kat/Bamon happens then mate, what would you love to see? Meh personally ELame's lifeless body beside Katherine as she get's flippin ready for her date. I jus belive these three plus Stefan would make a bloody great team.
Yep they would make a great Fantastic Four.You should come meet my Aunt Carmella when she is drunk you can help me get through it im telling you listening to her is torture. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lol@Chazzaf that's like meh uncle Misato he drinks sake like a water hose it never gets better. The Bloody Foursatic? hmm may b not Though I hope Kat tries to be semi nice.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
big smile
after last weeks episode i kind of have this scenario going on in my head :
- damon starts to care for bonnie
- katherine notices damon's feelings for bonnie
- katherine taunts and teases damon about bonnie
- katherine taunts and teases bonnie about damon
- damon and bonnie awkwards moments
- damon and bonnie confession
:D lol this is my dream fantasy right now :P
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
@chazzaf Oh yes! *evil laugh* We should make her faint with someone's stinky armpit...Jeremy? Sorry not a Beremy fan. :D
laugh
@Damon_Bonnie12 yes we should I hate BEER-ME what do you think of Bamon/Kat Realationship mate?
@DamonsLilBird @Damon-Bamon12 @chazzaf, I have so much fun reading your comments. You are so bloody funny mates :)

@chazzaf: I am good, mate. I finally recovery from feelings of pessimism though the bloody hiatus already got on my nerves. It is so frustrating that we have to sit through it.
@Aceg same here mate we must be bloody strong for Bamon! lol and meh luvs your comments too.
Thanks @aceg I love listening to you to and I know how you feel @DamonsLilBird we should put your uncle and my aunt together LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
@SalvatoreBroftw lol Ooh that would be bloody good mate. I told meh mum that DE are soooo boring that she belives, by thee rating they might not happen. Wouldnt this be a bloody good thing endgame in books and show? Gee meh hopes so mates.
@DamonsLilBird it would be heaven if DE dont happen. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­x
laugh
tell meh about it lol I jus really wish they would bloody hurry them up you know? Meh jus gone crazy *pulls red hair out* AH! meh almost bald lol
laugh
@DamonsLilBird we should kidnap Elame hog tie her and put her in my basement then all will be well LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mischievous
hmm mate you drive a hard bloody bargin lol. Let's do it.