Damon & Bonnie Oh. My. God.

beepo123 posted on Feb 25, 2011 at 04:27AM
This is incredibly spoilery, so if you haven't seen "The House Guest" yet and don't want anything ruined then I'd suggest not reading this.

This is my first time posting something on here but after tonight's episode I just couldn't keep it in.

This episode blew me away. More specifically Bonnie in this episode. Some people think that Bonnie is harsh and judgmental (and yeah she can be) but I am convinced now more than ever that she is the most caring, protective, and selfless person on the show.

Lets start with that chaotic concert. Bonnie, completely defenseless without her powers, rushed after an angry, murderous Warlock to stop him from hurting anyone. I don't know about you guys, but after bottles started exploding and the bar spontaneously lit on fire I would have high tailed it outta there. But not Bonnie. She tried to reason with/ comfort him and got knocked unconscious for it. And as a side note, how adorable was Matt? He ran through fire to help Bonnie. I love the Matt/Bonnie friendship.

Then on to the Gilbert house. After Katherine made a light snack out of Daddy Witch Doctor, Bonnie says "You didn't have to kill him" The man who stole her powers, attacked her and her friends, and to top it all off he set her favorite hangout on fire! (RIP. The Grille). That look she gave him (before he popped up and grabbed her I might add) just broke my heart. She looked truly sorry that he was dead. This just goes to show how caring this girl is. She is dead set on protecting those who can't protect themselves, even if it's someone who has hurt her.

In my opinion Bonnie is the true hero on this show.

And now that Bonnie's got her powers back I think we can expect even more witchy awesomeness from her. As for what she said about Jonas wanting her to kill Klaus? How freaken amazing would that be? BONNIE killing Klaus.

What are your thoughts? :)

Damon & Bonnie 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aceg said…
I didn't watch the episode, Don't know when I am going to watch it. Maybe in the future when I feel better. But reading your posts about Bonnie is so brillant. Bonnie's the character I held utter respect in TVD since the loss of Grams. She's like a dream to me, yet is so real. I've never met a person like her in real life.

Plus, her caring, protective, and compassionate side only make me like her more. This is also one of the reason I ship Bamon... Thanks for the post beepo123.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
I'm thinking with Bonnie being the one to kill klaus we might get some bamon scenes :))))
over a year ago beepo123 said…
@aceg No problem, and I agree with you completely. I wish I knew someone like Bonnie. Hope ya feel better! :)

@Lannieluv7 I'm hoping for that too =]
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Waah spoilers indeed mate ooh why was meh curse in this place? Meh want gets to see this until tomorrow but I flippin love Bon Bon even more. ELame gutting herself and killing Elijah isnt bloody BA, it sounds like Monnie is gonna happen. Lol hate them but now meh flippin welcome them if they happen. *coughs meh sure they will* I love Jonas and Luka ever good charcther has to bloody die in this show... Why though? Thnks for the spoils mate cheers!
over a year ago ayananecohe said…
@beepo123 I agree.
I love Bonnie. She has so much courage. Whether she is right or wrong she makes up her mind and has an opinion, and is a loyal friend but also her own person. And when she judges, I think she only does to protect herself, not to feel superior.

Caroline rocked tonight, and she's awesome too. And finally Matt knows!

@aceg

this might sound corny, but maybe we can dig within ourselves and find parts of ourselves this character possesses. :)

And Damon is officially over Katherine now! Maybe he'll start to notice how awesome Bonnie is too.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago beepo123 said…
@ayananecohe I know! I can't believe Matt knows now, I wonder how that's all gonna pan out.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
heart
lovedd her!! she is such a loyal friend!!
plus she has her powers back!

but im still figuring out how she's gonna kill klaus ..cuz lately she's been blackin out with some spells
over a year ago aceg said…
@ayananecohe: I think you are right :)
@beepo123; thank you.
@DamonsLilBird: you mean matt and bonnie?