Damon & Bonnie Fav Bamon Moments Books/TV

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 24, 2011 at 04:41PM
So I was re reading TVD books and so how bloody blind I was of DB at first lol, but I came across sum fav DB moments. Meh fav DB moment in books was in The Vampire Diaries The Return:NightFalls book, where Damon feed his baby bird his blood. Meh second one comes from the show the "Plan B (Plan Bamon lol) eps. They were just to flippin cute mates, him pulling her away from poor dead Manson. Damon calling her "Judgy" just a bloody good eps. "Which are your fav Bamon moments from Books/TV mates?"

Damon & Bonnie 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aceg said…
There are many Bamon moments I like and is very hard to choose. One of my fav moments of them is the look in ep 19 Mystical Falls. It has a touch of bittersweetness just give me chills.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
heart
my favorite books is undoubtedly the bath (evening) is so incredible I was shocked since I saw that Damon would rescue bonnie and not only that but it took her to the board and respecting human customs as he says and cured undressed and gave their blood woooooow was crazy (I) at the time lol I love

but surely will have more time midnight increiles

the second because I think the dark reunion kiss that was very good and bold: D
over a year ago damongirlfriend said…
heart
Show: The parking lot scene in 1x09
that scene turned me in a bamon fan

Books: When Damon saved Bonnie in caroline's home
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
heart
Show: The scene where Mason tried to grab Bonnie and Damon wrenched her away from his grasp. :)

Books: Either the saving her in Caroine's house scene or the scene that RandomChick posted from Midnight.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
I love meh Bamon mates lol we have the best fans and cutest moments too. Meh also loved when Damon ask Bon Bon to dance but she turn him down. :( Though we will get the bloody dance someday and meh luv crazy Carolina. Who reminded meh of The Other Mum from Coraline lol, she went on bloody singing her taunt. Now she's the Vampire baby haha the iorny.
kiss

Maximumridefan
you said these are very good and I want to read midnight sure you have many more moments bamon
damongirlfriend
clear kiss caroline house and forget the blush damon
and parking woooooow
DamonsLilBird
I remember clearly that I really liked the song lol and I love super funny caroline
smirk
@Vericonnaaa lol meh sorry if that's not ya name spelled right. I just love Tim Burton movies and Coralina was flippin good hehe, had the flippin song on meh bloody phone. RandomChick did promise more moments mate may b tonight we get a small DB scene? Meh sure hopes so mate.
big smile

I too love Tim Burton movies all is amazing
but the Edward Scissorhands
I do not get good theme
RandomChick promised more scenes?? it's great I can not wait to mexico the book took a little more and I asked in a library I hope you will not forget
heart
@Vericaaa I do not bloody get Edward sciossor hands either mate. I know it's taking forever meh has to fly too Japan and get meh's. Lol Random Chick is right we might bloody luv Midnight. Happy Bamon Days!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
heart
Show: Parking lot scene in HR. I hopped on the Bamon ship after this scene. <3
The scenes in Plan B. I especially loved the bits when Damon opened the door for Bonnie, and when he pulled Mason's hand from hers. And the scene at the boardinghouse in Isobel. I just loved the look on his face while she was doin the spell. INTENSE!

Book: Bathtub moment ofcourse. Damon saving Bon in Caroline's house and the kiss in Vicki's yard.
@ItalianAngel meh too just so many what made meh a Bamon fan was the book scene. In Dark Reuion at Alric's party bloody love that scene and Isobel's too we just have so many flippin ones. lol
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
wink
Book: A lot! Bathtub Scene! And some moments of Dark Reunion! After hours! Caroline's house kiss, the kinda hug in shadow soul and.... i'm pretty sure, all their scenes in midnight...

show: parking lot scene! all the thank you scenes, when damon open the door to bonnie (1x09, 2x06), in lockwood masion scene, the eye sex in sacrifice, their two scenes in 1x12 and.... their phone calls!
last edited over a year ago
@MissAllisonlove yah I bloody luv the bath tub scene too hehe it's my fav. I also love the broading house scene with her guessing his book (excuse meh his fav book *winks*). Luv the second scene in the show when he said "Belive it or not Bonnie I wanna protect you". Meh just fet bloody exicted lol
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
Tv: When Damon syas thank you at the Founder's Day event.
Book: The bathtub scene. But i will probaly have a different one after i read Midnight.
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
big smile
Lannieluv7: Book: The bathtub scene. But i will probaly have a different one after i read Midnight.

I think we all will have a different fave one in books after reading Midnight!
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
hahah yes ! Already know ill love that book! But gotta love the bathtub scene. Its epic.
Lol yee mates are flippin funny but we have sum bloody good moments now. An in midnight we will get even more juciy scenes cheers to Midnight mates lol