Damon & Bonnie First Bamon Impressions

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 07:08PM
I wanted to know from meh Bamon Mates "What were your first Bamon Impressions?". In the beginning I was a hardcore DE fan completely inlove with them, Then Bonnie pop her pale heart shape face, threw and their interactions was hmm ok. Though soon they became bloody cute then finally I was in love with Bamon... "What are your First Bamon Impression?"

Damon & Bonnie 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
en el libro me enamore de ellos en invocacion como damon le dijo a matt "ahora ella es tuya" wooooooow se me iso tan increile que le dijera eso a matt y no se desde ese momento senti que serian una pareja epica y cada escena de ellos me volvia loca damon es tan interesante y seductor cuando esta con ella desde ese libro

deje de ser una fan delena (si lo era por la serie)y supe sin pensar que ellos eran la pareja ideal
over a year ago nasraDsalvatore said…
big smile
They had me at hello *sighs dreamily* :D As in when they each had their individual scenes in the Pilot...I just put them together in my mind and it was MAGIC. I wasn't even sure if they'd ever share a scene but I still loved them...7 eps and we got Haunted and I just knew they'd happen! With every scene they shared after a long stretch of time, it just showed how much quality and potential their story would have. Never knew about the books at that point but later read extracts online and over the moon that they have a strong and beautiful connection in there...solidified my hope for the show. Basically I Was Bamon-Whipped From The Start! haha

Besides I was sickened by the main triangle from the word go...2 bros 1 girl...say whaaaat? *pukes* Not my style is an understatement. tut tut
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Lol I understand @nasrsalvatore? Um @Romain is it mate? I cnt bloody understand a word mate but Im pretty flippin sure ya, said you love Bamon too hehe! I had to luv DE or atleast belive so, but lookin back now mates I feel as if their cutness was jus as friends. Now Bamon has meh whole flippin heart and I want break up with them either mates. Thnks
over a year ago aceg said…
At first I was a semi DE fan. But their underdeveloped storyline, unrelaistic plot and hasty pace had doubt crept in my mind. On the other hand, I started to see a new light of Bamon until watching their short scenes in the last three episodes of season 1. There is something unique and magical about them drew me in. (sometimes their hot banter and glare remind of Spuffy, sorry @DamonsLilBird, I just try to make a point here ,no worries). Second season is what make me a total fan of them. Just shorten my lengthy speech on amazingness of Bamon in to a single sentence, they are the BOMB.
kiss
^lol they are the BOMB! Nuff said indeed! :)

Thanks DamonsLilBird...btw have you been to the vampire-diaries.net forum before? I met someone with the same username as you a long while back who was anti-Bamon or rather anti-ShowBonnie more. Lol

Call me Nasra ;)
over a year ago AngelusB said…
They had me at hello *sighs dreamily* :D As in when they each had their individual scenes in the Pilot...I just put them together in my mind and it was MAGIC.

I was exactly the same. I never lingered toward DE at all it's always been SE, still don't and had no interest in it even with all the other hook-ups Damon has gone through it has always been Bonnie for me even before I learn t about their connection in the books. I've loved everyone of their seasons too although Damon tends to piss me off every now and then.

over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
heart
seriously..i wasnt even shipping anyone in the first season..the triangle didnt even appeal to me AT ALL!!
to be honest ... i didnt know that the tv show was centered around some stupid love triangle .. but i got hooked on it!! cuz in first season they wernt really focusing on the triangle that much.

..i took whatever came on my tv screen....but when second season started and the first episode with their scenes in it...i was totally in love with them!!
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
@SalvatoreBroFTW : it was exactly the same for me. I love vampire show so i started on the pilot out of curiousity. SE intrigued me since their last scene but i didn't really ship them until episode 10.

I was much more interested in Damon's dramatic entrance and Bonnie's witchcraft related storyline since I'm a wiccan.

I liked D&B both more and more in following episodes and when i researched and read that in bookverse their counterparts had something... it clicked for me, and all their interactions from Haunted on only fed my belief that they are perfectly suited to each other.
kiss
First off thnk you all Bamon Mates who were honest :p @Aceg dnt feel bad meh we all been Delenatized lol, @Narsa no not in this name mate *shakes head* it's rubish how sum fans can be jackaroos jus becuz you luv DE doesnt mean ya have to, be bloody rude. Though I was force out by them and meh luv for DB! I think mates meh have to take up English classes again lol I cnt flippin talk right.
You seem to be talking just fine to me Lilbird. ;)
kiss
Lol yeah I guessed it wasn't you but just asked anyway. You're so different in writing style and generally you have an awesome sense of humour. :) That person was bashing Bamon and Bonnie while having the most Bamonized username. Haha

There's been an awesome wave of DE fans turning away from that ship and it's fellow DE fans that are the reason they quit shipping DE. That's the reason I've read majority of those I've come across give but they also add that they realized the Bamon sexiness. Even as a Bamon fan who has a huge dislike for DE, it's come to a point I don't give the pairring a second thought but get irritated with their fans. It's a shame cos they have great people amongst them but the whopping immaturity level drowns out whatever voices of maturity there are.
Aww @AngulusB thnks mate my bro thinks meh havnt learned yet. lol
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
I read the books before the show premiered. I was never a book DE fan. In the beginning actually, I didn't like Damon at all and was a hardcore Stelena shipper. SE were my favorite couple at first.

And then after the kiss at Alaric's party I was thinking: Hmmm that could be interesting. But I didn't actually ship them quite yet, because I still didn't like Damon much.

But then after reading Dark Reunion, and that amazing clearing scene, book Bamon offically became my OPT. :)
smile
@Naras I couldnt flippin agree more mate I have tons of DE mates, yet they never diss meh luv for DB. Those mates are true DE fans or at least how meh was becuz even though meh bloody mind was made, I still treated TVD fans in general right. I'm just glad mates sum DErs would or be willing to give us a chance. All honestly I've grown tired of fighting in stupid fan wars becuz no good comes from this mess. Thnks for thinkin meh is funny lol meh mum always luv when I make them laugh.
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
Agreed. There are so many nice Delena fans that have to deal with other idiots ruining the rep of their fanbase :(
smile
@ AngulusB - me too, I never ever felt any intrigue in DE despite them being dubbed the "forbidden love" and whatever over-rated terminology given to them. I just never felt the chemistry there...I don't believe Ian and Nina have it. Everytime there's a DE scene, It feels like Ian holds back on the passion and eye-sex. You'd think since Damon is supposedly in love with Elena that it would be present but it's not which consequently makes Nian/DE look like a man & lil girl. With Bonnie/Kat...I don't notice the age difference cos Ian/Damon has that passion and oozing UST that puts them on equal footing. Basically I see a Man and Woman with Bamon and DE a Man and Girl.

I think SE are adorable and I think Nina has chemistry with Paul rather than Ian. The age isn't noticable here cos Paul completely passes believably as a 17 yr old. That said, I don't actively ship SE...I think they belong together so long as Stefan isn't hurt by Elame (*wink*DamonsLilBird...the nicknames are trending lol). I hate Elena which hinders me from shipping SE but the other thing is also the fact that I've never shipped sweet couples...I always go for the stubborn tough to handle one another couples. Since I'm letting it all out, might as well add that I'd want Stefan to kick flippin Elame to the curb if (WHEN) she cheats on him with his brother. Non of that "I came between you two" crap like book Stefan (still going wtf? Everytime I remember that Midnight quote)!
over a year ago helomusic said…
smile
Like Maximumridefan I was never a DE fan I never see anything interesting between those two! I wasn't a SE fan too because I always thought Elena as a bitch and Stefan quite boring and too passive for his own good. When Damon arrive I found an interest on his character then the kiss at Alaric's party change everything I just began to ship Bamon then with all the development of Bonnie and Damon individually and together too made me love them!
That was for the books and since I read the books before watching the show I had some hope when I start the show!
I love TV!Bamon since the parking scene it's just the moment I thought that the could actually have an interesting couple!
big smile
@Narsa ha ha dnt get meh started mate on book Stefan he was meh flippin reason why I luv SE. Now I bloody hate them ELame ruined them by playing flippin BED-TAG- DAMON'S BED IT LOL! She's just a whore a really tasteless one another bloody reason why I now flippin ship SK TVD show more. Katherine toyed with them yes but in the in Lexi Quote: Love really did Conquer all (sighs Lexi!!!! Arugh! Damon). So meh hoping SK or SC (I perfer SK) happens becuz ELame doesnt derseve a gent like Stefan, An by bloody hell she never will have Damon! Unless she wants Bon Bon summoning Klaus meh evil mates lol
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
I was never a DE fan, I began being a fan of Bonnie since they introduced her in the first book and I was pretty much a SE fan until Alaric's party I saw the connection and became a BD fan. I was a fan of Elena in the first couple pages.
wink
@Helomusic sooo good to see all meh Bamon fans and Dumb Entertaiment fans lol, We should do a bloody Bamon Festival. In Japan we have the Ichibana Festival about two star crossed lovers being torned apart, by the princess's father. Every once in a year they could meet threw the milky way sooo romance mates. I just love seening Bamon fans so graceful it makes meh ever wonder why I ship them? lol
over a year ago aceg said…
@DamonsLilBird: you talked fine. Besides I like your humor, you know kind of like Spike lol
over a year ago helomusic said…
smile
@DamonsLilBird: Hey I know it's been a while!!! I hope you're good!!! I just love this spot personally I think when I'm in Fanpop I'm more here than in any other spots! It's really great to talk about Bamon without any Dumb Entertainment fan who came to give us his preach about how amazing is his ship!
And cute idea the festival one!
cool
@Damon Bonnie12 might a mate say ZIMMMMM! LOL meh luv the Zim so does meh lil sis. An it does feel like sum fans are flippin trading in their Otp like sport cars. Though I feel bad for SE fans as a once proud shipper of them becuz their being bloody attack by too many flippin DErs.
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
tongue
@DamonsLilBird I miss Zim and I love your humor! Many DE fans just overreact all the stinkin time!
@Aceg yah it's a Bamon Mates Party!!! *pops glitter guns* lol thnk u though I get alot of bloody ppl askin meh where Im from. @Helomusic thnks mate the fesvital is starting soon I think lol mightve miss it. @Damon Bonnie 12 meh miss them too *sighs* but hey we got our Bamon! Were the fanbase that's humble@Helo your right mate Dumb Entertainment fans bloody nag too much. Now Delightful Ears are flippin sweet thee good DE fans who hear our cries yet are sweet.
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
Okay well i saw promos for the Vampire Diaries and decided to read the books because i heard they were good. I read them and could never really get into delena.I liked Stelena not loved but liked.Then bamon started to happen and from there first interactions in Dark reunion i was in love with them! Then im not going to lie i didnt like them in the show at first. I was really against Bonnie not being like book bonnie at all. But i love Bonnie now and love her with Damon.
@Laneluv? Sorry if meh spell it wrong mate but thnk you for your honesty. Lol I was a die hard flippin DE shipper now meh just ship Bamon ftw and Stefan&Kat. Meh luv them and Starolina.
With Bonnie/Kat...I don't notice the age difference cos Ian/Damon has that passion and oozing UST that puts them on equal footing.

That’s because Bonnie is stronger now, more confident in herself and that show’s in a lot of their scenes because I’m sure she has so much to prove to him and doesn’t want to appear weak.

I think SE are adorable and I think Nina has chemistry with Paul rather than Ian.

I agree. I just love how well the two play off each other – their scene’s are just too sweet but like you, I’m not the biggest Elena fan and would probably be disloyal and jump ship soon as she hurts him. I don't usually and wouldn't but... *shrug* Bamon is my OTP. Stefan my love.
@AngelusB thnks mate pina does have it susposly more than bloody Nian, now when their SE um it's ok. Though once their SK then yea lol they become flippin hott better so then SE, and Bamon just oozes sex of appeal. Age isnt a factor in meh eyes too mate becuz Iankat are mates in life so that chem, travels over.
over a year ago katesbon said…
de fan turned bamon lover,my love for damon turned me in the first place then come bon i love her but never thought damon is good enough or they will happen comes the fenale the i owe u scene couldn't believe damon can be sencire and honest to bon the first person who got tht ,elena lost me the moment she said "don't make me regret being u'r friend" so now i love bamon i don't think i will ever stop and they r my second ship ever to love this much skate was the first
@Katesbon lol yes mate meh was a DE fan hard to bloody belive huh? It's true meh guess tis why meh have Nian icons. I dnt flippin love them anymore as DE but DK are kinda cute lol dnt kill meh. Bamon is just your different Supernatural love one which Lj and the jackaroo writers should, be harnessed. (Sorry bout sp not feelin too good) We just belive sumthing different with them then Dumb E lol.
over a year ago katesbon said…
well kat also lost me when she said she is on team elena so no i don't like her wit damon or stefan the bitch should die or go back to that freaking tomb and bring back elijha at least now he has more reasons to kill elame !!
LOL@katesbon well I still love meh kat and always will but hey Eljiah should come back and do u know the spot for him at mate?
over a year ago BDBJTR said…
Hi everyone! I am new to fanpop and wanted to join in on the fun here. I think this is a great question. I started watching the VD because of all the promos over the summer before the first season. I watched it, thought SE was cute, Damon was very entertaining and Bonnie was sweet. For the first handful of episodes it was just background noise for me while I was playing on my computer.

All of that changed when I saw the parking lot scene with Bamon! Their chemistry and intensity finally captured my attention and I have been hooked on them ever since. They are my ultimate ship and I really do hope they are endgame! Kat and Ian are phenomenal together! Bamon banter and eye sex is incomparable, imo. I am truly intrigued by this pairing and the potential between Bonnie and Damon.
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
HI welcome. If you love bamon you should read the books !
over a year ago BDBJTR said…
Thank you for the welcome @Lannieluv7. I honestly cannot get into the books, I have tried and only read for the Bamon moments. LOL If I am being truthful Elena really annoys me in the books. Though I did purchase Midnight today and will try to read the books straight through. I have been reading the Midnight discussion thread on here and it has me excited for Bamon!!
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
heart
Angel! So happy to see you here :hug you:

WELCOME!!!!