Damon & Bonnie Bamon Hate "Will it Die in Season 3?!"

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 21, 2011 at 02:27PM
So I heard one of meh DE mates say she's only hatin Bamon becuz of the (Eye Sex) we are known for. *Surprisly were still best mates and she's not in Old Hankins Well lol* So mates meh question to Bamon fans is... "If/When Bamon happens will the Bamon Hate go down Sum?" I'm just so tired hearing Dumb Entertainment fans "Bonnie tired to kill Damon they cnt work" Or "Bonnie's a Bitch she got owned by Katherine" An meh fav "DB fans doesnt understand that they will never happen, Bonnie hates Damon and she blames things that isnt his fault." Oh really mate excuse meh why I flippin laugh myself to bloody death *laughing .... Dead* DE fans are a funny bunch of jackaroos " Bon shouldnt hate him? Though he's sumwhat in fault for Gram's dieing for his first prima Obession, Who never loved him in the first damn place? "Just flippin tell meh how sumone can be this BLIND? "Bon Bon's a Bitch? Now that's just TRUE! "Why?" Cuz she isnt taking Damon's crap nor making flippin excuses like youre favorite lieing Whore does! Bonnie's a bitch in a good way she's bad like Katherine or Carolina not becuz she doesnt follow up in line with "Salvatore's Puppies" being a good mindless one like the head bloody pup herself ELame. Sorry mates rantin "So Tell meh mates will Bamon hate go down in Season3"?

Damon & Bonnie 174 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...