Damon & Bonnie TVD Best Chemistry Pina/Nian Who has it Better?

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 19, 2011 at 05:50AM
All shippings aside I wanted to know from every Fanbase even the monsters named DE "Who has the best chemistry on TVD between these two... Pina or Nian?" Personally I'm probably gonna be bloody stoned to death *moves into mobile hut to finish post*. I personally belives Pina has the best chem on TVD (SE LUVER!) *Coughs wrong sorry mates SK all day!* There's just sumthing flippin hott about Paul/Nina's chemistry it's like richful steamy goo like they both want each other. With that being said Nian to meh comes off too forceful cuz their bloody DE, The couple with the sexiest man ever alive Ian Somerhalder. *laughs*. Sorry mates they just bloody make him out too be like sum god *NOT!* anyhoos Nian or watever they blody called themselves, Seems like a sibling brother/sister realationship which has been trailing into The Creep Factor lane lately with the "Damon's inlove with ELame." Never bought them as Katherine and Damon nor as DE(Who were originally my fav until meh stop being dumb entertainment and got wise too Dangerously Beautiful) lol. Nina/Ian seemed to half do their scenes not sure if it's Nina's call or what but if yee ever pay attention really carefully, You can see which Sex Scene Nina enjoys doing. *winks naughty*. Compare Pina as SE they are midly hot but once their SK it's sex lights switch ON'S! They just burns you up deep inside... now Nian are flippin cute yes.. but as I stated earlier their not hott but ick. We've seen their so called chem when they play DK and all honesty I'm not retching for my mote, cuz meh wanna rewind. Naw I wanting to change it too "Disney Dream Weddings" lol Ian in meh OP seems to be pulling the weigh in their Blah Scenes, Now Ian and Candice they have Chem even our IanKat does but not Nian. Besides I just adore Pina (mainly Paul he's meh yummy toy *grins*) "Sorry mates .... Without going into it more or losing my focus in a Paul Weasly removal shirt vid, tell meh which has better chemistry Pina or Nian?".

Damon & Bonnie 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aceg said…
@DamonsLilBird: lol I am fan of you. Finally I come across with someone who was a DE fan turned to DB (I have to admit I was a semi-DE fan in season 1). ITA with you on Ian/Candice and Ian/Kat.

over a year ago katesbon said…
count me in i was a de fan in s1 for stupid thing called loving ian so much to see him end up wit the lead ,don't worry i learn from my mistake and i grow up alot since then and wit bamon,tho i also loved bamon in s1 but i never tought i would found my self kind of dreaming for them nd loving them more than the show any way i think pina ,not cos of my love for kat and ian just simply thy cliked!!
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
@Aceg,Katesbon thnk you mates I couldnt belive my deep strong love for bloody DE made me DB. I was completely stunned and still is if meh's honest. Dnt get Nian nor DE anymore and that's why I write post's like this, For DE fans who's would world is DE. You/DE fans should take a deep hen slide out of DE/Nian's asses and see Pina's chemistry. Cuz when Paul's all bad Stefan and paired with Nina's Katherine.. Well they flippin go threw the Tv screen. ELame&Stefan are midly so I dnt wanna see a bloody DE troll aguring me on who I ship,Becuz I dnt ship SE. Not anymore ELame killed it for meh in SS an Katherine has always been hotter with Stefan. Bottom line mates in everything including sex scenes Pina has it besides Ian's body is hott, But not like Paul's that man's back can bend further then a tail pig. Lol sorry mates *drools*
over a year ago saniahmed said…
None of them has chemistry like Ian/Katerina. I have seen only Josh/Evangeline have more chemistry than Ian/Katerina.
last edited over a year ago
@saniham not sure if that's ya name I flippin agree Iankat are hott even with them not being in a bloody sex scene like Pina and Nian lol!Though right now between Pina/Nian who has the best chem? That's the question I'm trying, to ask mate becuz we already know Iankat are hott, But what about Pina or Nian?
over a year ago DeniL said…
big smile
Nian, totally nian :D
@DEli is it well I said it's open for DE luvers so I want agure, Since you came in bloody nice. Lol Though I will say tis mate Pina 4 the way.
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
smile
i know that there is chemistry between ian/nina... BUT paul/nina chemistry is way more than nina/ian.

whether they play stefan/elena or stefan/katherine i find that with paul/nina there is wayy more chemistry.
@Salvatorebroftw Ur right chemistry does exist in Nian but much bloody more in Pina. Though I'm not a fully fledge SE luver nomore (Again SS flippin ruined it for meh), but I still think their ok. Jus way bloody hottier as SK!
@DamonsLilBird: what do you think about Mason/Katherine?
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
@aceg: i think you could put katherine with a pole and there would be chemistry :P

i think she has chemistry with everyone!
over a year ago deluv said…
LMAO at "even the monsters named DE" LOL!!!! That being said i think the chemistry comes differently b/w the actors and that's due to the characters. IMO I think S/K have much more chemistry than S/E *weird cuz its the same actors, right? But i just feel like S/K are just HOTT, Hotter than D/K. Now D/K's chemistry doesn't measure up to S/K because the actors know it and they feel it. Kat doesn't love Damon, she loves Stefan of course Nina is gonna have to change the chemistry with Ian and Paul in this case. Cuz if she didn't, she'd be a one diemensional actress which she's not.

Now onto the bosses of the show (DE).lol. Their chemistry is just off the charts imo. When they look at each other you can just tell what they are feeling e.g in Daddy Issues when Damon said "it's in the best interest of women everywhere" and they looked at each other it was insane. They were in the middle of the grill but when they looked at each other it was like they were alone and trying to read each others mind. gah Loved that scene.

Anyway my point is the chemistry b/w characters not about the actors or its about what's going on with the character and actors want you to see the difference b/w D/K, SE, DE and S/K
@SalvatoreBroFTW: lol she is asuccubus that preys on the helplessly horney men. They awalys fall on her alluring charm.
@Aceg yea ur right lol and the DE fan it's ur Op as I stated it early too another bloody DE fan. I will say tis mate you are right on one thing about Pina/SE/SK Pina rarely clicks as SE, again as you stated they both play two different couples. Though no this mate Nian isnt hot not by a long bloody shot and take it mate, from an ex "Fully In Your Faces Hard Core Sniffing Their Asses" fan. They just dnt have it and I've been TVD fan of their's since the books 1st came out not the damn bloody show (Which killed it for meh). Jus lettin you know mate no ever DB fan is bloody blind to DE's chem nor should you an other DE fans. Another thing your pic is werid.
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
I would give a serious comment on this answer if the shippers names for real actors/actresses didn't make me facepalm. lol
@deluv pardon me for asking. Since when the bossess of show is DE?
over a year ago deluv said…
@DamonsLilBird. LOL! It's just my opinion anyway...My heart skips everytime they are on screen(DE). It also skipped once when SE were kissing and i felt guilty cuz well i'm devoted to DE. But i've watched Bamon scenes several times and nothing happens. About my icon, i just love this scene soo much :D
@deluv: srsly,do you expect Bonnie suddenly bat eyelash on Damon? Would not it be out of character for someone who stay true to her character?
@DEluv at least your honest mate but I will leave you with food for thought. DE fans claim DB/ IanKat has none what so ever chem yet I find them, Bloody time clocking us like it's their damn job. Hmm I dnt know mate seems you have sum frightful DE luvers scared of THE BIG BAD BLOODY VAMPIRE&WITCH COUPLE then SE. Or their DB luvers in da closet and doesnt know how to come out... Here's a tip JUS FLIPPIN SAY IT MATES! Be better this way again Op's should be treated as that Op's, like what you said. Dnt flippin agree but that's my Op and yours. Otoh: U should change pics kinda creepy lol.
over a year ago damonlover21 said…
I ship Both DB & DE and I think Nian has more chemistry than Pina but Ian/Katerina has way more chemistry.Chemistry means how unpredictable, entertaining, engaging their scenes. Ian/Katerina pwns anyone in that department in TVD.Whoever says otherwise they are blinded by their ship love, otherwise Ian/Katerina's scenes would not affect that much love or hate, after their little scenes some huge love or hatred start on their scenes I don't think we need more proofs.I want to say something about Nina's acting I like Nina but her acting is stiff, as Elena she can't act in her emotional scenes & as Katherine, she has some great one liners and does some ramp walks , that's it.But I don't think she can do emotional scenes, still If you consider Nian or Pina then , it's Nian but Ian/Katerina beat all of them and it's coming from someone whose loves both DB and DE but I'm not biased that I will deny Ian/Katerina's awesome chemistry.
@Damonluver12 thnk u for being honest about your luv for DE,DB and you are bloody right. Sum fans *coughs DE* let their ships go too their flippin noodle I still cnt belive DE was meh Otp but now looking back mate. I would say Ian force meh hand in thee flippin show for DE. An the books lost meh (mainly due to craze Ljs ELame being her obession). Now DE/Nian are cute as buds -n-laws becuz IanKat has it down smack like the rock. lol
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
As sweet and conscientious as Nina Dobrev is (God bless her soul), I'm going to pick 'Not Applicable' as my answer.

As Katerina, she's a grumpy spoiled brat. As Elena, she's a lifeless zombie. For there to be chemistry, the actress would have to invest energy into her roles and as far as I'm concerned, she sluggishly drags herself through each and every scene. I just don't see anything oozing from her side of the chemistry field. All I see is a tired little girl.

laugh
@Ducky8bug? Lol you are funny mate even as Pina/SK I always said this Nina seems to look bloody wasted. Especailly in heels though as ELame (Quick an aspirin she SUXS and I'm not tryin to be rude either mate). Just dnt feel her as I stated earlier her chem with both guys are ok, but when Nina can muster sum acting strength (Clark kent style lol) she's good. Not flippin OMG GREAT! jus good which DE fans seemed to rack their noodles with this question. One DE fan stated "Those who ship others are blinded by Nian's chem you cnt fake chemistry like that" Um yea you can It's called bloody acting anyhoo's Nian=cute, Pina/SE=ok Pina/SK=HOTT!
over a year ago ducky8abug said…
smile
@DamonsLiBird Said:

One DE fan stated "Those who ship others are blinded by Nian's chem you cnt fake chemistry like that."

Yeah, she makes me wish I WAS blind...AND deaf!

But I digress. In person, Nina Dobrev is a sweetheart and a wonderfully spirited girl.
@Ducky8bug ur too much mate lol and yes Nina is a sweetie bless the poor gur's heart but when it comes to bloody delivering kick muss scenes... Well she's only half good and that's being Katherine lol. I think they would have to stake tis DB fan before I ever go back too lovin em.
"Those who ship others are blinded by Nian's chem you cnt fake chemistry like that".

I don't hold personal grudge against anyone, but naive comments from followers of you know which cult sometimes make me doubt their intelligence.
@Aceg good seening ya mate lol and youre right and besides I'm already half blind lol. So it's nuthin personally bout DE like Ive bloody stated to DEluv, I jus dnt find them hot anymore. Is it wrong to feel this way mate? HECK NO!
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
Not Bamon related...
@Frenchgirl um wat's not Bamon related? Meh lost.
over a year ago Damon-Bamon12 said…
meh
We all know that deluv is that stinking troll named Vidvifreak something forgot her/his name.
@Damon bonnie 12 sorry meh late really mate? Though she seems so flippin nice hmm guess DE fans will do anything for sum, bloody sun. Even their whore who had to stab herself to take back over her bloody story line. lol
over a year ago RachaelF8 said…
Obviously since I'm a DE fan I think Nian have the best chemistry but I'm not blind! I think all the cast have chemistry together, that's what makes it a great show. I'm not really a DB shipper because I haven't read the books and they haven't had much scenes but the scenes they do have I think they have great chemistry, I think it has something to do with the hate relationship they have going on. I don't think Paul and Nina as SE have great chemistry, they have cute scenes and all but it can't compare to DE but as Katherine and Stefan I think they have great chemistry. I don't really like Katherine and Damon, but after the last episode 'The House Guest' I find myself starting to like them, they have really hot chemistry. So since DE are my main ship on the show and I usually ship ship's for their chemistry I'll go with Nian but everyone has great chemistry!
@Rachel well thnks for being flippin honest mate becuz alot of DE fans are hungar jackaroos lol. Though meh agree with you SE is cute but not much of being hott, until they play Steferine then their bloody Steamy. Kathermon are hott too even bloody funny lol but anybody besides ELame, which is flippin funny mate becuz meh was a bloody DE shipper. DB I fell inlove with in the books S.S. completely flippin ruined manky SE. So I barely ship them but meh loves DB otp for meh and bloody happy you'll give them a chance soon.