Damon & Bonnie TVD MADNESS "Will It End Can We be Save?"

DamonsLilBird posted on Feb 18, 2011 at 05:55AM
Arugh! Hello dear Bamon mates Damonslilbird is bloody proud to present you thee question, of a life time (may b year). Lately as a TVD Fan (mainly books) I find my sanity sum what slipping on the brink. Due to constant Dumb Entertainment fans,The Writers and their stoogies BEER-ME, That I've found myself hating The Vampire Diaries Show more each bloody day."Why ?" For onething the Degrading of my fav characthers(Not ELame me dnt ship a Whore lol) which seems to get, flippin worser each day. Stefan is sooo Boring he needs Katherine or Caroline (In truth he does being with dullness walk poles will do that too you) lol. Or Bonnie's such a judgemental Bitch wish Katherine and Damon had kill her.An I wish Santa Klaus would pick up my bloody list and sees it metion's ELame's death on it a zillion bloody times, I aint gotta have toys. Just her bloody horror twisted head on Stefan&Kat's and Bamon's tree is enough (Who saids Whores cnt be use for nothing else but one nighters?). Personally the writers are draging a lousy one time "Claw meh eyes out" hook up way too long, That I find meh self ranting with DE. Hurry up with them honestly the show is becoming a let down we got ELame " Miss Mystic Falls Top Whore" An Stefan " I Need Somebody to Love Vampire" *coughs Katherine*. Also Damon " Would The Real Damon Salvatore plz Come Back?" Bonnie " Cry Meh a Real Man", Not too flippin mention "The Forgotten's" Jenna, Alric, Mutt, Tyler. Cnt take the current flippin writing their bloody dishing to us and doesnt see how much longer my sanity can take. Bamon Mates "How is the TVD Madness effecting You?"

Damon & Bonnie 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago katesbon said…
u'r posts make me laugh so hard i wish for more!! how am i affected well i stop going to other forums because of de fans keep pissing me off,every time i see elame i start shouting at my tv ,curse at damon for acting like an idiot, wishing de to happen soon so i can have a vacation from all things tvd,beerme make my blood boil,elijha was awesome now he is gone *sobs* more crapy less story line for bamon*cries* so no it can't be saved !!
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
@katesbon Lol thnk you mate and more you will get I do belive DE fans are starting to realized, Their nonesene. Eliajh in meh eyes was the baddest besides, (Stefan, Caroline) and did not deresve to die by a Ho. I dnt flippin consider Damon raw anymore. He's become what Mutt is and Stefan was all "Woe is meh ELame's a Bitch!". My mote stays on fast forward all the time becuz DE scenes break meh skin out, The sanity that is us has surely been slowing bloody slipping. An I for one cnt hand in much longer even if Bamon kiss may b in season 3, meh brains gonna be mush.