Damon & Bonnie My reasons for Bamon and not Delena

BeautifulLover posted on Jan 29, 2011 at 09:45PM
Maybe some of the fans are in disagree with me, but I want to share these reasons for which I believe that Damon and Bonnie must be a real couple and not Damon and Elena (many reasons are from the books):
1- Because he believes in her.
2- Because they both deserve happiness.
3- Because opposites attract.
4- Because she is his new and better reality.
5- Because Bonnie is the only woman Damon has ever listened to.
6- Because she seems way more reliable and good for him.
7- Because they balance each other out.
8- Because she doesn't play mind games with him.
9- Because he knows she will do great at anything.
10- Because they can be the best and cutest unexpected relationship-twist on TVD.
11- Because they don't have to pretend anything.
12- Because they are each other's fresh start.
13- Because Bonnie is finally not only Elena´s best friend.
14- Because he comforts her.
15- Because whenever someone mentions Damon's name, Bonnie smiles.
16- Because he can be her Romeo and she can be his Juliet.
17- Because they're our gorgeous, intelligent bookworms!.
18- Because according to EW they have sizzling-hot chemistry.
19- Because Damon will love her forever.
20- Because she's The Vampire Diaries's Drama Queen and he's The Vampire Diaries's Drama King.
Maybe some of the fans are in disagree with me, but I want to share these reasons for which I believe

Damon & Bonnie 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sandra2010 said…
Can I add another option for me?I can't be that much unlucky for shipping, Cook/Effy, Kyle/Jessi , Sawyer/Kate , for me these couples were meant to be together as they have awesome journey but didn't end-up together.All I want Bamon to get a chance in show because I think their chemistry is sizzling and I don't have anything against DE but I want Damon to leave Elena and be himself and still be loved because if love comes with all over character change, then it would be R.I.P for a character.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago BeautifulLover said…
smile
Of course you can, everybody can add other reasons.
By the way, I agree with you, you know, I like Delena but Elena always will choose Stefan, is a fact because they´re soulmates.
I ship Skate and Ceffy too (L)
over a year ago sandra2010 said…
^Wow..you are a skater and Ceffy fan also.:DDD
over a year ago SalvatoreBroFTW said…
21. Because they see each other for who they really are.
22. Because Damon knows her as a stubborn witch and bonnie knows him as a homocidal vampire.
23. Because they don't try to change each other.
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
heart
24.- Because they choose each other as their first choice in book and show (Show: first with who fight, first to blame, first to tease, first to work with, first to put nicknames, etc/book: First to kiss, first to hug, first to save, first to help, etc) but not in love yet in show...

over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
heart
20- Because she's The Vampire Diaries's Drama Queen and he's The Vampire Diaries's Drama King.

I LOLed at this one! :D
over a year ago nglenn9 said…
heart
love your post! bamon would be the only end game i could think of where everything would be as it should be! Stefan would be with elena in love, katherine would be out of the picture, and Damon and Bonnie: the hottest, most explosive, witch-vamp, sexy ,can't mess with them power couple in vd!
over a year ago nasraDsalvatore said…
big smile
Aw I love this post! Thanks for sharing your reasons & I'd love to add some.

22) Because their eye-sex is outta this worrrld!!!
23) Because their lives are so parallel and they're more similar than they realize.
24) Because Damon doesn't fear being himself around her.
25) Because they're bonded through history.
26) Because Damon protects her instinctually.
27) Because she almost killed him & he didn't retaliate.
28) Because she always speaks her mind around him.
29) Because he understands why she "hates him.
30) Because he reverts to an 1864 gentleman around her (so cute opening doors for her)
31) Because they bring out each other's strengths.
32) Because Damon's eyes always go astray when he looks at her. (First so deeply into her eyes & then Ahem south south :D ) - might I add he never looks at any girl with more passion in his eyes...not even so-called dopple whom is claimed he loves. Psht.
33) Because witch+vampire=can it get hotter than this?

I could go on forever...in summary Because they are UNBELIEVABLY PERFECT for each other. Bamon 4 Life! <3