Damon & Bonnie DB Scenes from SS

-RandomChick- posted on Jan 29, 2011 at 01:48PM
Nothing much but these are some small Bamon scenes I noticed. Don't know if you'd agree but they satisfied me :) ...

Book # 6: SHADOW SOULS...

Meredith said slowly, "Well, then, maybe Damon knows something -"

"Maybe he does, but, Meredith, don't push him right now. Not right this minute. What he knows for certain is that Shinichi can reach in and take his memories - and who knows, maybe even possess him again -"

"That lying Kitsune!" Bonnie spat out, sounding almost proprietory. As if, Elena thought, Damon was her boyfriend.

Page. 151

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

But Bonnie was up. The most dependent, the softest, the most innocent member of the triumvirate found that her knees had gone sold. "Redheads, eh?" The man said, eyeing Damon sharply even as he smirked. "Maybe you'd better buy a little tingler for that one."
"Maybe," Damon said tightly. Bonnie just looked at him blankly, looked at the girls on the ground and then threw herself into a prostate position.

Page. 189

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Meredith, in her own level - headed way, was taking care of the prophet. Meredith said quietly, "She's probably going to faint. Would you please..." Meredith didn't have to ask any further, for the vampires, Damon and Sage, were quick enough to catch and support Bonnie on opposite sides. Damon was staring down at the diminutive girl in surprise.

"Thanks, Meredith," Bonnie said, and let out a breath, blinking. "I don't think I'll faint," She added, and then, with a glance up at Damon through her lashes, "But it's probably just as well to be sure."

Damon nodded and got a better grip, looking serious. Sage turned half away, seeming to have something stuck in his throat.

Page. 375 - 376

The last was not a cry of rage but an exclamation of alarm, for the little room was moving sideways, plunging downward, almost stopping, before it resumed its former steady motion.

"Will it really take us to Fell's Church?" Bonnie asked, timidly, and Damon put an arm around her. "It'll take us somewhere," He promised, "And then we'll see. We're a pretty able set of survivalists."

Page. 565.

"Here," Damon said to Bonnie, taking not the slightest notice of Shinichi. Without any more ado, he picked up Matt and floated up out of the hole. He deposited the the fair - haired boy beside Bonnie, who looked at him with wide brown eyes of confusion.

Matt, though, was a Virginian through and through. After swallowing only once, he got out a "Thank you, Damon."

"No problem, Matt." Damon said, and then. "What?" as someone gasped.

"You remembered," Bonnie cried, "You remebered his - Meredith!." She broke off, looking at the tall girl. "The grass!"

Page. 579

Elena sat down helplessly.
Damon. . .A human?
How were they going to deal with this?
Elena looked up to see that Bonnie had carefully made up a tray of all sorts of things that tasted good to humans, and that she'd undoubtedly done it for Damon before he had worked his way into hysteria.
"Bonnie," Elena said quietly, "don't give it to him yet. He'll just throw it at you. But perhaps later. . ."
"Later he wont throw it?"
Elena winced.
"How is Damon going to deal with being human?" she asked herself aloud.
Bonnie looked at the cursing, spitting ball of vampire / human fury.
"I'd say. . .Kicking and screaming the whole way."

Page. 599

These are the bits I noticed and they seemed to please me, sorry if they weren't enough but I tried :)

Damon & Bonnie 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
kiss
Oh girl you're awesome! I love this!
Thank you for posting it! Sad it were short but they were good! very good!
45 days left until Midnight!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago -RandomChick- said…
big smile
Yaaay, Glad you liked them :) I was full on scanning the pages and I DID get a little agitated when I didn't find much but yea, I'm happy with what I did find and I hope every one else was too. I try :)
over a year ago silvina19 said…
kiss
hey thanks! its a pity that diner disaster was cut of books, it had been epic!...
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
heart
si si ubo la verdad pero fue un libro delena gracias por publicarlos damon tambien la cuido a ella