Damon & Bonnie Bamon RANT

Bangelusfan posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or whatever you think it's wrong with the show right now.

*Trolls not allowed. Respectful DE fans welcomed*
This is a place where you can 'explode', comment or make suggestions about the bamon storyline or wha
last edited on Jan 25, 2011 at 08:40PM

Damon & Bonnie 2690 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2690

over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
smile
I have no idea what Twin Flames are either, so thanks for the links/definitions.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago chazzaf said…
@christina1988 dont worry we have all been in the DE hating mode I for one have all the time LOL. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago christina1988 said…
LOL i love this Rant topic :D
@christina88: WORD!! Everywhere you go 'Delena this Delena that, OMG DELENA" Its like Shut the fuck up! LOL
@ItalianAngel @christina1988 do you like SpuffyDelena. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xx
^LOL Oh you. Do you even have to ask me? I already said I hate her.
over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
SpuffyDelena is an annoying, hateful slut.
HATE the bitch! She is crazy.
Have any of you reported her I have but she hasn't been deleted yet. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xx
I did
I know I sound like such a mean girl, but the bitch seriously needs to be on fuckin' meds. She is literally batshit crazy.
Delena fans are an out of control virus that wont stop spreading!
over a year ago skysamuelle said…
Seriously batshit crazy. and evil - like the offspring of a lord voldemort and a carnivorous plant!
@Christina1988: No kidding. Seriously though, the DE fanbase IMO has done nothing but ruin the essence of this story and the show.
I don't think the DE fanbase realizes just how destructive their fanbase is and has been to this show and to the entire story as a whole. I mean, I believe that the own author of the series quit because of them!
She's very mean and abusive to Bamon/Stelena, both couples and fans. Bashes them left and right it pisses me off. I find it hard to believe she is 20 really. Who in their 20s acts like that? I've come to conclusion that NO DE fans are older than 17 or 18.
Pffft. 17 or 18? Try no older then 12.
agree they ruin the show for me! I really dont get the appeal to them at all.
most DE fans i come across are 15 and 16
@Christina1988: Me neither, Chica. I don't understand the over hype when it comes to DE. They are so overrated and OTT. I don't even think that it was L.J Smiths' original intention to create a cult-like fanbase like the Delena fanbase due to her story.
This is why I believe that L.J. Smith actually quit instead of getting fired. I strongly believe this because I have found that L.J. Smith's firing is incredibly fishy and doesn't add up at all. I've never, ever heard of a writer getting fired from writing her own story and her own books. It's just so odd to me. This is why I believe that L.J. really quit because she couldn't take the Delena nutzos.
hahaha agree :D
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
Girls, we have some spies(cof*spuffydelena*cof). But keep the comments respectuful please. The forum is made to rant over what makes you pissed but don't call anyone any names. If you want to rant, you can but as my mon says, "kill it with kidness" ;)
You want to know what I think.DE fans hate the fact that Bamon could actually be better ship than their precious DE.Im sick of not being able to go on Youtube without hearing all DE loving Bamon hating Bonnie hating Stefan hating Kat hating and Paul hating crap.I feel like putting my hand through my laptop screen and strangling all those Delusional Ian Somerhalder fangirls. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry we will be good ;-)
@TheDarkstar dont worry will do so. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@chazzaf lol i feel the same way!
@christina1988 I just get so frustrated with them.They actually think they own TVD could have fooled me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Me too! They make me want to rip my own hair out. It pisses me off that they think they are always right and no one else's opinion matter's. All they do is HATE HATE HATE!!
@christina1988 I heard one of them said that SE was badly written!If you ask me DE is badly written I mean come on who the hell tells someone they love them and then compels them to forget it is just ridiculous. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know right! And that single tear didnt fool me. DE are stupidly overrated!!!
@christina1988 Listening to them gives me a migraine it is worse than listening to my aunt Carmella when she is drunk. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lmao :P
I gotta go! It's been fun, i must come back here again :D xxxx
@christina1988 Bye hope to see you again soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
surprise
this motto matter has been piquing my annoyance:

link

it's fun how ALMOST the majorty of the fans WANTS to change the motto. Because SpuffyDelena obviously publicized her pick among both DErs and BJrs - how curious, nobody called in the SErs....
@skysamuelle and @samjhart seriously I havent ever noticed ANYONE talking about Bamon over the Bonnie spot.Until SpuffyDelena made a big fuss out of nothing.It isn't even a BD quote its Bonnie McCullough quote she really needs to grow up. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Samjhart - how do those things work?

please tell me they can't force us to change the motto before its due time only because 'that person' is recruiting people from other fanbases, people who are not even Bonnie fans, only in order to 'win' and erase every possible association between Bonnie and Damon.

I feel quite ridiculous talking about this, but by now it's a matter of principle- picks should be representative of Bonnie's fans, at least when it concerns the spot's basic features.

they should be influenced by people who get called over the spot just to be a contrary.

over a year ago samjhart said…
smile
^well basically we make an open forum for fans to put suggestions of the motto, and then we make a pick where everyone can vote!

It is sad. I really don't know what her problem is. No one minded before her..
@skysamuelle I know what you mean.They dont care about Bonnie It just isn't fair. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@samjhart It really isn't fair she kicked up a big fuss over nothing im seriously fed up with her. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago AngelusB said…
How can someone force you to change the motto of 'your' spot? It may be a general Bonnie one but you as the person who made it should have right to put what you want there.

That's my opinion. I wouldn't gave just because they think they can bully you into it.
Hi @AngelusB how are you today. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kiss
@Katie: Thnx but I prefer to think that the spot belongs to ALL Bonnie fans and I'm just the caretaker :) That's why I make picks when I want to make a change to the overall spot then everyone is happy. And I prefer it that way. Sometimes, the things I think would look good - don't or ARE too shippy but getting perspective and making everyone feel welcome no matter who you ship was the point of the spot. So I'm not going to change the motto cz two fans and a bunch of non-Bonnie fans don't like it. I will be doing the Bonnie fans discredit and for those who voted for the motto
@samjhart thats right you keep the motto. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
over a year ago helomusic said…
big smile
That girl is sick! She has nothing else to do!
@samjhart: don't worry about that thing she has nothing else to do except provoke us. She's one of the sickest DE because she try to victimize all the DE fan or there is nothing for them to wrorry and I was so sure Bonnie M & B spot was for Bonnie fan only there it was not a necessity to claim every 5 sec for what ship you are! When they talk it's always "DE fan here DE fan there" I wonder if they'll won't change legally there name into DE!
@helomusic I agree the always have to complain about something one day im going to end up giving them something to complain about. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
@samjhart: thank you for staying strong and standing up for us. It's an huge relief to know that cyberbullies won't be forcing our hand in the Bonnie spot.

smile
@sky: you are very welcome!

I just don't believe in monopolizing character spots..
Yes @samjhart thanks I dont know what we would do without you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­xxx­x
over a year ago hinata26 said…
The vote is tied now I just voted