Damon & Bonnie Game! Favorite fanfiction quotes!

nansoula posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 04:08AM
So when we are reading fanfics there are always some lines that are epic and hilarious! Each time one person can add a small favorite quote plus you can add the title and the author of the fanfic and the link someone can find it. :)
Let's limit the quotes a bit so that they aren't spoiling the fanfic's plot.So beware because they might be some spoilers in this topic :)
Enjoy!!!

Naturally SPOILERS AHEAD!!!
So when we are reading fanfics there are always some lines that are epic and hilarious! Each time one
last edited on May 29, 2011 at 07:42AM

Damon & Bonnie 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
kiss
I want to update now the best lines of a fic I read, here is the link if you didn't read it and you want to read it. it's complete:
link

Love Against Fate by LilyCullenSalvatore

Chapter 7: Want
-"I want you," I muttered, as I pressed her against the wall, her back curving slightly as she leant against the smooth wallpaper. And the fact that I wanted her was the truth. I didn't know why, but I just did. I didn't know if it was the fact that it annoyed my brother and his girlfriend and they had told me to stay away from her, or the fact that she looked really hot in her jeans miniskirt and purple vest, which outlined her smooth curves perfectly. Or the fact that I had always thought her cute, the few number of times I had actually spoken to her. I didn't know why, but I wanted her. I wanted her more than ever. I wanted to feel her lips against mine, and for her to knot her fingers into my hair and groan in delight as we made out.
Her beautiful green eyes stared into mine, looking confused for a number of seconds. I had caught her off guard. I watched as her expression of confusion transformed to annoyance.
"Get away from me, Damon." She demanded, shoving me hard in my chest, but obviously it didn't hurt. I raised an eyebrow as she tried to shove past me but I wouldn't let her.
"I want you, Bonnie." I repeated, looking at the annoyed girl in front of me who was looking more attractive every second. Her wavy brown hair cascaded onto her shoulder, looking all soft and fluffy, and making me want to pull my hand through it but of course I didn't.
Bonnie looked unimpressed. "Whatever, I don't 'want' you!" She snapped, tossing her long beautiful hair over her shoulder in a way that made her seem very sexy.
"What do you mean?" I asked her.
"What do you mean? What are you talking about?" She shot back.
"I'm saying I want you," I snapped, I was getting impatient, and believe me getting me impatient was not a good thing. I stared at the beautiful woman in front of me.
"And I don't," she cried, trying to get past me, but I wouldn't let her again.
"Bonnie, lets be logical here. No girl has ever not 'wanted' me before." I explained to her, feeling anger rise up in my voice. No girl, in fact, had ever said no to me before, especially after I was turned to a vampire and I got my hypnotizing skills. I glanced down and saw the vervain charm bracelet.
"Well then, I'll be the first," She snapped. "So get used to being rejected." She took her knee and shoved it into my stomach, but I didn't budge.
"Why do you not want me? And please be reasonable," I asked, rolling my eyes.
Bonnie looked incredulous. "Maybe it's because A- You tried to kill me before, B- You practically killed my grandmother C- You've got me shoved against a freaking wall," She exclaimed, sarcastically. She folded her arms across her chest and glared at me.
Whoa, she was feisty. And I liked it. I grinned and muttered, "Well A- I wasn't actually going to kill you B- I did not actually kill your grandmother and C- I'm not hurting you so why do you care?" I raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer.
Bonnie rolled her eyes again and I sighed as she muttered, "Whatever, Damon." She sneered my name, but she made it sound like a compliment. I actually liked the sound of my name on her lips.
"Don't 'whatever Damon' me!" I snapped, and for a few seconds she was glaring at me, pouting her small glossed rosy red lips, her green eyes sparkling and I couldn't help it as I pressed my lips to hers firmly.
And in that second, I felt something I had never felt with another girl. Not even, and I hated to say this, Katherine. I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body and the kiss was electrifying, magical and something that made you feel like you were on heaven. Even though it was gentle, it was passionate, thrilling and everything a first kiss should be.
I saw her struggle for breath so I reluctantly let her go. My lips begged for more and all I wanted was to press my lips back against her warm ones for another exhilarating kiss. I smiled as I saw she had a dazed look in her green eyes. I rolled my eyes as Elena and Stefan entered through the front door, shopping bags in their hands.
"Damon, leave Bonnie alone!" Exclaimed Elena, as she realized the way we were standing and the way Bonnie was pressed against the wall and I was kind of towering over her. I stepped back and let Bonnie head over to them, looking confused and dazed.
Elena looked at her best friend in horror. "What the hell did you do to her?" She demanded, dropping the shopping bags on the couch and crouching in front of Bonnie, looking concerned.
I shrugged, "Nothing bad," I muttered, smiling smugly at Stefan who looked annoyed.
"Bonnie?" Elena cried, waving her hand in front of her best friends face.
Bonnie snapped out of her trance, looking angelic. "What? Who? Where? Why?" She exclaimed, turning from Elena to Stefan, looking perplexed. Her gaze reverted to my direction for a second, and I saw her cheeks turn a rosy pink, then she glared at me for a few seconds and turned the other direction.
Elena sighed, "I knew I shouldn't have gone out to buy things for dinner, Stefan. Damon, did you have to approach her? Didn't I tell you to like stay away from her?" She demanded, looking mad.
"I didn't do anything wrong to her. Right, Bon Bon?" I winked at Bonnie who scowled at me, still looking beautiful

Chapter 13: Messages
- Then she logged out and I was left with nobody to talk to. Suddenly, Elena signed on. I grinned. She was probably on her iphone.
DSishotterthanSS: Hello Bon-Bon.
TheLittleWitch: Hey Elena, are you with Stefan?
DSishotterthanSS: Yes, we're making sweet love, and Damons being so nice.
TheLittleWitch: DAMON! Get off my IM…. I mean it.
DSishotterthanSS: No, I'm on Elena's IM. Hahahahaha.
TheLittleWitch: How did you open IM anyway?
DSishotterthanSS: I'm on Elena's iphone. She and Stefan are making out… But now that I know you have IM, im getting an iphone too!
TheLittleWitch: You're seriously annoying, did you know that?
DSishotterthanSS: Har-Har, that would be you talking 'miss annoying'?
TheLittleWitch: whatever, Damon. I just wanted to ask you something.
DSishotterthanSS: What? Are you asking me out? :P
TheLittleWitch: In your dreams. What does DSishotterthanSS mean anyway?
DSishotterthanSS: Damon Salvatore is hotter than Stefan Salvatore duh. I changed Elena's username, haha, it's so much better than IloveStefan right? Anyway, when I get my iphone, I'm making another username and now I have your email!You should be glad u will have someone so amazing to talk to.
TheLittleWitch: You're so full of yourself, you know?
DSishotterthanSS: I know. =)
TheLittleWitch: Well, I got to go. I'll talk to you later. Actually I wont.
DSishotterthanSS: No wait-
TheLittleWitch: Bye!
Suddenly, Matt signed on.
TheLittleWitch: Matt, hey! Are you coming to the grill?
DSishotterthanSS: I'm not Matt, but I'm coming ;)
TheLittleWitch: Urgh!

Chapter 17: Dreams
-My tears came faster, and I leaned my head on Damon's firm chest. His arms wrapped around me, and he stroked my back gently.
"It's going to be okay," He murmured. "It's just a bad dream,"
"It seems so real though." I complained, snuggling into him. I couldn't believe I was trusting him to hold me. Yet, he had saved my life. Without him, the attacker probably would have killed me.
I could hear that Damon was grinning as he said, "Yes, that's how dreams are. Sometime's you feel they are real," He told me, sarcastically.
I wiped the tears from my eyes. "This is serious, Damon. I was really scared. When I visit that clearing, I feel that I'm helpless. That I'm going to be attacked…" I trailed off, into tears.
Damon rubbed my back, gently. "Don't worry, Go back to sleep," He murmured.
I shook my head, "If I go back to sleep, then that vampire will come back. I don't know how to fight them," I murmured, burying my head.
Damon sighed, "Bonnie, it's just a dream," He told me, sounding bored.
I nodded, "Damon, do you promise not to leave? I feel secure when you're there with me," I told him, honestly.
"Did I leave before?" He asked me, a look of monotony on his face.
I shook my head.
"Then trust me. As long as you want me here, I'll be here," He murmured.
I smiled to myself. "Good night," I muttered, mostly to myself.
"Good night for the second time," Damon replied.
I smiled a little again, and let my eyes close as I wrapped my arms around Damon's torso. I let sleep take me, hoping that I wouldn't relive the same dream again.

Chapter 19: Piccola Venezia
-"Well, I had fun, thanks," I told him, unfastening my seatbelt.
Damon smiled, "I had fun too. Besides, you aren't that bad company, you know." He told me.
"Glad to know," I joked, and nobody said anything for a few seconds.
"Well, good night Damon," I told him, starting out of the car.
"Buona Notte, innamorata," Damon replied, and I smiled as I translated his words Good night, Sweetheart.
I looked over to him. I don't know if it was his sexy Italian accent as he spoke Italian, or the way he nonchalantly ran his hand through his hair, looking totally adorable and not a dangerous sadistic vampire in the least, or the way he was smiling at me. Or maybe it was because Italian was the language of love.
For whatever reason, a few seconds later, I was in his arms. I pressed my lips to his with as much passion as I could muster and he kissed me back for a few good seconds. I knotted my fingers through his dark hair and he wrapped his arm around me, making me feel safe and secure.
I pulled back, breathlessly, a couple of seconds later, and put my finger to his lips.
"Buona Notte, Caro," I muttered, tossing my hair over my shoulder, and then heading away from the car. I headed to the porch, seeing out of the corner of my eye that Damon was still watching me, looking breathless and slightly taken aback. I knew he'd understood what I said: Good Night Dear.

Chapter 20: Tickets
-"Bonnie? What's going on?" He asked me.
I shrugged, "That's for me to know and you to wonder," I teased, playfully. I was in a happy mood though. Bonnie had just called me her 'dear' after kissing me again. That was the second best kiss I'd ever had in my life. The first had been our first kiss, so electric it could kill.

Chapter 21: Surprise
- The car came to a stop, and I realized that there were other people in the car with him. Damon came out, a grin on his face, and he headed towards me. The other people stepped out, looking like they were from some sort of orchestra. They started playing the violin, and one of them offered me flowers. I took them, baffled.
"What's going on?" I asked Damon, who was now kneeling in front of me. The first thing that came to my mind was marriage. Why on earth would he propose to me? I mean, we went out on one date; nothing more. We weren't even dating yet.
I gasped as Damon pulled something out of his pocket. Bending down, I put my hand on his shoulder. "Damon, the date was fun, but I don't think I'm ready to marry you," I told him, hoping he'd understand.
Damon looked annoyed for a second, before bursting out laughing. "I'm not proposing to you, Bonnie," He murmured.
"What's going on then?" I asked, feeling the blush color my cheeks slightly at my wrong revelation.
Damon grinned, and stood up. He then pulled out 2 papers from inside his pocket. "Bonnie, will you go with me to the Sweet Valentines Dance?" He asked, whipping the tickets round so I could see them. The violin playing continued in the background, making this seem very much like a corny teen movie.
I hesitated for a second, remembering that Damon liked girls who played hard to get, then thought to myself What the hell?. I took the ticket from him, and smiled back, "Sure," I replied, and he handed me a ticket, kissing my hand lightly.

Chapter 30: A Special Visit
- "Bonnie?" He said, sounding firm.
I nodded, hardly able to move my body was so stiff. "Yes?" I asked.
"I want to tell you something,"
"What?" I asked, weakly.
"I'm in love with you, Bonnie Bennett. I should have told you before. I love you, and I mean it," He whispered, looking into my eyes with his blue damp ones.
I almost cried the gesture was so sweet. I was about to reply when I heard Katherine's voice. "Well well well. Isn't that just too sweet? Two lovers exchanging declarations of their amour," Katherine cackled and as she noted that Olivia was asleep, she got a furious look in her eyes.

Chapter 31: Destruction
-I looked at Bonnie, who looked like a sleeping angel. Her wavy brown hair was messed up and her face was dirty and exhausted but she was still gorgeous.
Her eyes suddenly flickered open and I gazed into her doe like mossy green eyes and she blinked. "Tired," She whispered, sounding worn out.
I nodded, "I'll take you home so you can sleep, my Bonnie," I replied, kissing her lightly.
Her lips sort of curved into a smile and she seemed to relax in my arms.
"Is Katherine… gone?" She asked a few seconds later.
"Yes and it's all thanks to you," I reminded her.
"You all…helped,"
"You did most of it,"
Bonnie sighed and closed her eyes again. "Damon?" She asked, gently, a few seconds later.
I nodded, "Yes?"
"I love you too," She whispered, and with that, I touched my lips gently to her own. A blush colored her coffee colored cheeks and I kissed each one of them lightly.
"I love you more,"
"And Damon?"
"Yes, my angel?"
"Please take care of Livvy until I wake up," She pleaded and I sighed but nodded.
"I will. I promise you," She then fell asleep and I held her gently.

Chapter 33: Epilogue: Love Against Fate
-And as I looked to my side, at the beautiful woman sitting there smiling absent mindedly as she hummed along to 'Sway' by Dean Martin which happened to be playing on the radio, I knew I was in love.
"I'm whipped!" I announced to the car, much to Elena's amusement.
She laughed and even broody Stefan joined in.
Bonnie looked surprised, "what?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"I love you," I stated, simply.
Bonnie smiled and blushed and Elena chorused 'aww's in the background.
"I love you too, Damon." Bonnie replied, quietly and at that moment I felt like the happiest living non living being out there.

- "Bonnie, I'm positive. If I get to be with you, I'll fight anything. I realized something when you were kidnapped. I can't be with anyone else. You're the only one who can satisfy me. You're feisty, gorgeous and amazing and I love you, Bennett. And I haven't loved anyone really and truly for a long time, so you'd better love me back," He muttered, a fierce light coming into his azure eyes.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nansoula said…
laugh
wow that was a huge quote :P
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
big smile
Yeah, there are some Fic's writter who made some beatiful and good Fanfics...
last edited over a year ago
smile
Yeap i know hun I'm gonna add more quotes too :)
bump!
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
MissAllisonLove no se ven mal los leeré me gustan los fanfic pero solo bamon
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
laugh
"I'm going to burn your penis off if you don't release me." She replied softly.

That in return got a mock hurt expression from Damon who grabbed his chest, frowning slightly. "Elena! Bonnie isn't playing nice! She's threatened to burn off my penis!"

"Damon!" Stefan yelled as Caroline and Matt gave him a disgusted look. "Just please...get in the van. And be quiet till we get to the beach."

"Elena! Bonnie's making threats! She's not even trying to befriend me!" Damon whined to the brunette in the passengers seat who in return gave him an evil look.

"Damon, please! Just leave her alone! You're acting like a five year old! If I would've known you were going to behave like this I would've never invited you!" she replied. She then looked at her best friend seated next to him, giving her an apologectic look.

Oh sure it's easy for you to be sorry when you're sitting next to the sane vampire. Bonnie thought darkly as she turned to look at Damon who continued his best Lady Gaga imitation.

"I don't." she agreed. "I'm not impressed by you or blinded by you're hotness. I know what you really are."

He was silent for a moment as the ride continued. Bonnie turned to look out the window at the passing scenery while Elena station surfed on the radio, Matt and Caroline talked about the latest football game.

"You think I'm hot?" Damon finally asked causing Bonnie to look at him, realizing what she said.

"Looks aren't everything you know."

"For me and about 99 percent of this world it is!" he replied, giving her a little wink.

"You're impossible."

"And hot."

Bonnie shook her head in regret, knowing he wasn't going to let her live that down.

"My lord, Bonnie, where are your clothes? Not that I'm complaining." Damon grinned as he looked her up and down.

She rolled her eyes, knowing he out of all people was going to say something about what she was already uncomfortable about. "Well, compared to what Caroline has on, I look like an eskimo."

"Hey!" The blonde yelled, offended.

"Bonnie! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Bonnie balled up her hands into a fist as Damon of all people made his way to her and Dan. "And look, you've made yourself a new friend. Here I was thinking you'd never meet someone normal to be with." He pushed himself between the two, grinning at Dan. "Professional cockblocker Damon Salvatore, and you are?"

"Kill me now." He heard Bonnie mutter behind him as she placed her face in her hands.

"Um...Dan." The guy replied. "Are you...are you guys together?"

"No!" Bonnie cried out, not giving Damon a chance to answer. "We are not together! As a matter of fact I don't even know this guy!"

Bonnie then grinned, which surprised him in return. Here he was ready to murder the poor girl and all she could do is smile at him. That was not the reaction he was expecting from the usually angry witch.

"Stop grinning. It's creepy." He said, his fangs retracting back into his mouth.

"You're creepy!"

"I'm a killer, I'm suppose to be creepy. Your a teenage girl smiling at a vampire who really wants to strangle her at this moment...stop smiling!"

Stefan laughed, "Oh yeah...Bonnie was being nice to him. It really pissed him off."

Elena gave him a shocked look, "Are you serious? My Bonnie was actually being nice to your Damon?"

Stefan stopped laughing, giving her a mad look. "Why's he gotta be my Damon? Why can't Bonnie be mine and Damon be yours?" he asked.

Elena grinned, running a hand through her boyfriend's hair. "I only claim Damon when he does something nice for others."

"Which is never."

"Which is why Bonnie is mine!" she exclaimed, extending a hand to help him off the ground. "Now let's go see what these two are up to."

"Yeah, Dammy-wammy." Bonnie continued, trying to hold back her laughter at the death look she recieved from him and the angry look the woman gave her. I just saved your life, lady!

"This your girlfriend?" The blonde asked angrily, glaring at Damon.

"No!" He looked at Bonnie who pretended to be hurt by his outburst. "Dammit, Bonnie, you're messing with my meal..."

"Are too." Bonnie replied, ignoring him. "Bought him that ring to prove our love to each other." She pointed to the ring on his middle finger, the one that kept him from bursting into flames in the sunlight.

"Really?"

"No." Damon said once again. He was going to murder Bonnie for this!

"Take it off then." Bonnie said. "If it means nothing to you then take off the ring." She crossed her arms and waited for him to take off the ring to prove to the blonde they weren't together.

Bonnie: 1, Damon: 0. "I can't." Damon sighed angrily.

Bonnie gritted her teeth, "Dammit, Damon! Take the meat!"

"Pushy." Damon grabbed the meat from her, holding it like it were nothing. "You really need to work on your upper body strength. You can't depend on your powers for everything." He tossed the meat on the grill. "You should go clean that blood off you before Stefan comes back...I'm sure cow is his favorite."

"Stefan would never..."

"I smell cow blood." Damon and Bonnie turned to see the other Salvatore brother standing behind them, his nose sniffing the air. "Are there cows on this beach?" He then looked over at Bonnie, seeing her drenched in blood. "Oh my god, Bonnie! Are you..." He made his way towards her only to be stopped by his older brother.

Damon pushed him back, giving him a disapproving look. "No, Stefan! You may not eat Bonnie! Bad boy!" He shook his finger at his confused brother.

"What the hell are you talking about, Damon?"

"Uh," Bonnie smiled sheepishly, "I guess I should clean this cow blood off of me. I'm just gonna go take a dip in the water then."

"Oh." Stefan said, coming to realization. He watched as Bonnie quickly made her way to the water. "So...you guys are kinda getting along now? How the hell did that happen? You bribe her?"

Damon laughed, "Please even you know there's no bribing a stubborn witch like Bonnie." He peered at his younger brother in suspicion. "Did Elena send you over here to spy on little old me? I swear I haven't touched the witch...yet..."

"Hey, jerk off!"

Damon turned to see a little kid with a sand shovel and bucket in his hand glaring up at him. The kid looked pissed.

"You ruined my sand castle!"

"Sorry, little one, didn't see it..."

"I don't give a crap if you saw it or not!" The kid interrupted angrily. Damon's polite grin turned to one of annoyance and shock. This kid was actually getting smart with him! He hated kids.

"Look you little shit! I could care less about your damn castle! Who the hell builds sand castles anymore anyways? You should be playing video games like any normal kid!" He replied through gritted teeth.

"Buzz off, old man!" The kid yelled, throwing his bucket at Damon who easily dodged it.

"Old?" Damon yelled. Well the kid was right but no one in their right mind calls Damon Salvatore old. He kicked down the remaining parts of the sand castle that didn't fall. "Fuck your sand castle!"

The kids jaw dropped as he looked up at Damon with fury. "You're going to pay for that, stupid!"

"Stupid? That's it I'm gonna..." Damon tried to move forward after the kid but an unseen forced stopped him. "What the hell?" He tried his best to struggle out of the invisible hold that was on him.

"Seriously, Damon?" Bonnie asked, "A kid? You're arguing with a kid?"

Damon glared at her, mad that she stopped him before he could tear the kid apart.

"That's no kid, that's a demon."

"DAMON!" Bonnie screamed, watching as he didn't come back up. Oh god, oh god, oh god...can vampires drown? He heart beat frantically against her chest as she quickly left Tyler to swim to where Damon landed.

She spotted him under water, sinking lower and lower. He didn't move or open an eye once she grabbed him, her small frame struggling to get the both of them back to land.

Don't be dead...again! She hated the feeling of horror she was feeling in her chest as she tossed him on the sand, leaning over him to see if he was still breathing. "Damon!" she said, shaking him. "Damon, please!"

"Is he ok?" Tyler asked worried. "Should I call an ambulance?"

"No!" Bonnie said, her first instinct being that someone would find out what he was if he was sent to the hospital. "I'm gonna try CPR." She leaned down to his mouth, placing her lips on his cold ones. This better freaking work! All her thoughts were interrupted when she felt his tongue slip into her mouth. Quickly pulling away from him, she stared at him in disbelief.

"Why'd you stop, Bon Bon?" Damon asked, grinning seductively up at her.

"I...you...YOU'RE SO FUCKING DEAD, DAMON SALVATORE!"

"You know, when someone admits they have some type of feelings for you, you don't just go running off. Very rude, Bonnie."

Bonnie sighed and turned to see Damon standing behind her, smirking widely. "Look I just wanna go home. What you said to me earlier was the cruelest thing you've done to me all day!"

Damon frowned, "Me admitting I liked you is cruel? So I'm guessing us doing it would be like torture huh?" He looked her up and down, "You seem like the type to like that torture crap anyways."

"Oh we are not going to be 'doing it', Damon. We are not even going to be talking to each other anymore! I'm out of here." She turned her attention back to her cell phone, only to have it ripped from her hand. "Damon!"

"Nuh uh." He crushed her phone in his hand. "Now I tried to do this the nice Stefan way, I could've killed Tyler...but I didnt. I could just take you and make you mine...you know do some crazy Edward Cullen possessive shit. But I'm not lowering myself to that because I always get what I want anyways. So you're going to stay here and spend the day with me while I decided why the hell I like you in the first place. Because you are the most stubborn and sneakiest witch I have ever met."

Bonnie blinked at him, his words playing in her mind. "In other words you're forcing me to go on a date with you? Since you can't compel me?"

Damon thought a moment, "Is that what I'm doing? Yeah...pretty much. Damn, should've just said that instead of giving you a whole story." He tossed her damaged phone to the side, "Anywho, shall we go get a bite to eat at that little outside diner by the beach?"

"Fine, but just on the cheek." She agreed. Bonnie walked up to him and stood on her tiptoes to place a kiss on his cheek, but Damon quickly turned his head and captured her lips with his. At first it shocked her, but somehow she knew he was going to do it. The smart thing would've been for her to push him off her and slap him right there but she didn't. And that scared her a lot.

She began to return his kiss with the same ferocity that he was giving her. His hands then went to her hips and began to move up her body until something wet landing on Bonnie's face caused her to pull away from him and look up.

"Why are you stopping?" Damon asked angrily noticing her looking up at the sky. That's when he realized the sun was no longer out. "Just my luck..."

It began to pour rain down on them hard, Bonnie laughed at Damon as he said every curse word known to man...and some Bonnie's never heard in her life.

"That's a sign."

"Bullshit!" Damon replied. "Nature's crying because it's jealous."

Bonnie rolled her eyes, "Ok...come on, Damon, I think it's time we went back to the others." Damon took her hand in his and they ran through the rain to avoid getting soaked any more.

LOL this is from "Day at the Beach". The funniest show Bamon fic ever: link
over a year ago AngelGirl1992 said…
This amazing quote of the best Bamon fanfic story I have read just simple explains why I root for Bonnie/Damon :D

Adverse Effect Chapter 5. Written by Farie Insignais.

“I’m disappointed, you know.” Damon’s voice drifted over to her, sounding almost as if he didn’t want to be heard.
She faced him then, her brow furrowing. He was staring sightlessly at his book. “Excuse me?” She could feel the frustration beginning to boil again, just beneath the surface of her skin.
“I had thought you were different.”
“Different how?”
“I couldn’t tell you. I… I have never met anyone quite like you before. I had thought…” He trailed off, his eyes peeking up at her before focusing on his book again.
Bonnie bit her lip. She had the vaguest feeling she being played like a fiddle right now, but against her better judgement, she pushed the feeling aside. “Thought what?”
“That you were like me.”
“And what are you like?”
Taking his time, he lifted his eyes to meet hers. “Like a piece of the puzzle that doesn’t fit.”
Frowning, she tore her eyes away from his to study the point on the opposite wall just above his head, hoping that would quell the sudden ache in her chest. She had never told anyone this, not Elena, not Caroline, but sometimes she felt really out of place. Like she didn’t quite fit. She couldn’t explain what it was or where it stemmed from, the vague feeling of being separate from the crowd, so she’d never tried.
She had tried explaining the feeling to her Grams once, and she had said that it was a by-product of her inability to accept half of herself: the witch half. So Bonnie had strived to become comfortable in her own skin and just when she felt like she was beginning to accept her heritage, her Grams had died. Since then she had felt even more out of place. It was so unfair. It was unfair that Damon Salvatore might be the one to understand. This was not the type of conversation she wanted to be having with him off all people. Bonnie usually enjoyed irony, but this was just too much.
Should I push away the only one who might understand? She was forced to ask herself as she became aware of the desk chair being pushed back and Damon getting to his feet. God! Why does this have to be so difficult? Swallowing past the bitterness in her mouth she allowed her eyes to fall on his back as he gathered the book under his arm and started to make his way to the door. “I am.” She whispered, not sure he had even heard her since there was no pause in his stride.
over a year ago veronicaaa said…
laugh
Maximumridefan tu fanfic me ha hecho reir a carcajadas es muy gracioso igual que la segunda parte
over a year ago StephanieTVD said…
heart
I don't remember what fanfic this was from, but I absolutely love it!

Damon: I love you.
Bonnie: I love you more.
Damon: I don't think that's humanly possible.
Bonnie: Good thing I'm not entirely human.

Something along those lines at least! I thought it was so cute :')