Damon & Bonnie Endgame

JaceClaryTMI posted on Dec 31, 2010 at 06:51PM
Do you think Bamon will be endgame?

My Opinion: I haven't always been a really optimistic person when it comes to things like this. Though I do adore them I have no idea what to think.

**After some comments I forgot to mention the endgame for the books is what I meant.
last edited on Jan 02, 2011 at 12:44AM

Damon & Bonnie 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
Ummm...to be honest i'm not so sure about Bamon being endgame in the show (though it would be awesome if they were) but i'm pretty confident that they will be endgame in the books. :)
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
big smile
Yes it may happen, but of course I'm much more confident when it involves the books
over a year ago nasraDsalvatore said…
kiss
I hope they're end-game in both but I'm much more confident they will be in books cos of all the awesome news we've been gettin from LJ; but we have such a looong way to go with them on the show, have hardly scratched the surface but I'm optimistic that the more and more we see them grow and I think their first kiss will be so monumental (in more ways than one *heart BE STILL!*) that we'll get a better idea/gut feelin about end-game. ;)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MissAllisonLove said…
hmmm
Yeah, they will! As all you say.. There's a 100% of confidence that they will in books, but the show.... mmmm like a 75%.... I'm getting disapointed of the producer sooo... But of course that they have to put them as endgame like in the books.. because if they don't.... i'm sure will be a very very bad time to the producers.... Seriously.
over a year ago nsk said…
im confident for the book but for the show ...TVD is really popular so it can have 7 or more seasons only if the writors dont focus on the love triangle otherwise the show wont last....
so the nedgame question for the show is too early to ask
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
Im confident for the book...not so much for the show. I think in the show it will be delena.