Damon & Bonnie Thank you L.J

Bangelusfan posted on Nov 07, 2010 at 09:51AM
As Stela(thedarkeststar) has mentioned L.J is probably receiving angry letters to make her change her mind about the book or simply because they're not satisfied enough with what they got from SS, *Thanks again Stela* Stela told us that we should send her 'thank you' messages (and I agree) for the new Bonnie development in Midnight and probably the best Bamon scenes that she has ever written, or so she says...I trust her.
last edited on Nov 07, 2010 at 09:52AM

Damon & Bonnie 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
I email her everyday!
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
Please bamonatores e-mail her. If it wasn't her, Bonnie and Damon not even be on the TV show or exist.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
wink
I'll e-mail her. I have to let you guys know, she asked me what we'd like to see happening between D&B. So you guys should tell her. Sugest scenes! <3
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
big smile
Great! :)
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
big smile
Let's see... I'd like to see Damon battling with his feelings for Bonnie, Bonnie getting a boyfriend(Matt or a new guy), Damon being completly jealous and forgetting about Elena *for one minute...cause more would be impossible*, and finaly realizing that he truly cares for Bonnie...just that. Simple...

But for real, any Bamon scene is a good scene!
over a year ago Realist1 said…
I would like Damon to regain back his memories, so he can remember the moments that him and Bonnie shared and thats where he will realise his feelings for her.
smile
That too!!!
over a year ago lorastefens said…
big smile
well, I have mailed her 3 times, I'm waiting for an answer.
over a year ago Smartlooks said…
I will too but i just checked on her website and in the contest for who Bonnie should end up with this is going to hurt me to say this...M-ma-mat-t ugh is in the l-ea-ead by 60 something%!! We need to band together and click on that damon button till we break it!!Are ya with me??
L.J said she is making polls just for fun.
sick
Kiana, I know it's awful, but I don't understand what happens with Dullena fans. They spend the entire day voting! And they joined forces to vote for Bonnie to be with Matt, although they don't even care about Bonnie or Matt, just to take her away from Damon. There isn't even a B&M fanbase.

Today when the new poll started, they've been voting the same way for Elena to be with Damon. They don't relax even though Damon has more than 80%. They're sick, I guess.

I hope LJS is aware of that.
over a year ago Smartlooks said…
pretty much...I hope it works out in the books the right way i mean.Stelena ,Bamon and Marlic(Merideth and Alaric).
wink
Sure Kiana.

Did you see, LJS ended the ship polls? I think the whole thing was too insane and she realised that. She knows that ppl were voting the whole time, she won't considerate, for it's not accurate.
Did you guys thank LJ. again because I heard some fans cough cough some DE fans are giving her hate mail, Seriously why??We have read Shadow Souls , still we have never said any bad anything about LJ's writing because we always knew it's always Damon/Bonnie are meant to be in books.I mean Damon/Bonnie are inevitable in books just like Ron/Hermione in HP. Fans can ship Hermione/Harry but it's always Ron/Hermione and Damon/Bonnie.They are hate mailing LJ(and mainly show fans who have no idea about books) because she is creating her own works and If I ever see any DE fans are criticizing Twilight fandom, I will seriously laugh now they have made TVD fandom seems crazy than Twilight fandom.Hate mailing LJ. ugh...
smirk
It's ridiculous, Lora... How can someone who doesn't even read the books try to change them?

LJS is a very experienced writer. She knows everything about kids. She won't let fanatic spoiled unoccupied childen ruin her day.
Did any DB fan mail LJ. to thank her again?or to know more about DB? Did she mail back to any DB fan again?
I did e-mailed her but did not get a response
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
heart
Are u flippin killin meh? I would luv to e mail her quick mates tell meh the address Ive gots loads of bloody things to suggest for our fav cute couple Bamon.
than do it! :)