Damon & Bonnie 2x08 "Rose" Synopsis

CrazedBamonFan posted on Oct 15, 2010 at 04:02AM
AN ANCIENT PRESENCE IN MYSTIC FALLS — Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) come to Elena’s assistance and, in the process, learn surprising new information about people, vampires and events in the distant past. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) helps Bonnie (Katerina Graham) after she casts a difficult and exhausting spell, and Caroline (Candice Accola) does what she can to make things easier for Tyler (Michael Trevino). Finally, Stefan and Damon reach a new understanding. Liz Friedlander directed the episode written by Brian Young.

Damon & Bonnie 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
smile
Sooo Elena and her useless self is in trouble yet again. Seriously she's so helpless.

On a good note, we get to see some witchery from Bonnie!!! Sounds like it's going to be epic!!
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
big smile
Bonnie's in the summary, AGAIN whoop whoop :D I'm glad we're going to see she's not as powerful as she shows she is, Bonnie needs to remain strong but yet somewhat vulnerable.
And that summary sounds like good news to Forwood shippers :O
over a year ago IxluvxCB said…
big smile
I know right, Elena seriously helpless!

Woot! Bonnie witchy powers, it gonna be so epic :)I can see that she strong but vulnerable same time!
over a year ago nsk said…
"jeremy helps bonnie" *my bamon heart is broken*
lol Why? Just because they're doing the J/B thing right now doesn't mean Bamon isn't going to happen.You have to remember that.
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
Because Crazed the writers might be crazy enough to make them endgame, but also because Jeremy is not 'strong' enough for Bonnie(I'm talking about their personalities)I still think he's too naive for Bonnie
last edited over a year ago
They're also making Damon get a love interest...you think that's going to be endgame? pffft. No offense, but endgame with this show as popular as it is is waaaay off in the distance. And we have to be strong or we're all going to push them to make B/J endgame just for lack of interest.

Always voice your opinions to JP and KW
Don't give up so easily
It's going to suck waay before it gets better, but it WILL get better, I have faith in that.

Besides, Bamon fans have already made themselves known, it's only a matter of time when JP and KW toy with the idea. And the point is they have been thinking about it. Proof is in JP's answer in that CCNY video. We just have to be patient, is what I'm saying.
And you guys don't think I was freaking out when I found out about the spoilers? Man I was seeing red and ranting like a madwoman on Twitter. But then I watched the CCNY videos and calmed down completely. Yeah it's going to suck to not have Bamon right now, but honestly I never expected it to be that easy. We haven't even scratched the surface with DE and this horrible triangle of doom.

However Kat at CCNY, The Bamonators making their presence known in front of KW and JP, and more Bamon scenes this season than last has me calm about this whole situation.

We thought KW and JP weren't listening before, but when the finale came around and JP mentioned us Bamon fans specifically, it opened my eyes to the fact that although it may seem like it, KW and JP aren't just catering to one fanbase. They're writing the story the way they want to.

And like KW said, these ppl have to find their souls first before mates

So it's going to be one hell of a ride, we just have to hang on.
over a year ago samjhart said…
big smile
^A glomp is needed for that comment! *glomps*
big smile
Yay for glomps xD
big smile
^I was afraid you wouldn't know what it would be when I decided to glomp ya..lol

anyways..2x08. Ya think Damon will know about B/J by then?
Nah, as I take it he'll be too busy with his equally sexy brother, saving the wet blanket. Though I hear through the spoiler mill that they're going to find out why supernatural beings flock to Mystic Falls.

Though 2x09 he'll probably figure out about J/B. And since Damon already has some unfounded issues with Jeremy, I can just imagine when he finds out he's not going to be too happy.
big smile
eugh 'wet blanket' the image jus makes me shudder. Hmm I wonder what other beings there could be? shape sifters? :O

haha I think the book Bamon is gonna start to come in here..
^^From your typing to KW and JP's pen lol.

I don't know, but I'm really interested in finding out what the deal is with Mystic Falls too.
big smile
^haha thnx XD but I do hope they get it right. Otherwise they'll end up looking like a rip-off of 'Supernatural' hell they're even using one of its actresses..

I jus WISH they start exploring Bonnie/Damon's HISTORY. I wonna see what he did to protect her..
sad
They're also making Damon get a love interest...you think that's going to be endgame? pffft. No offense, but endgame with this show as popular as it is is waaaay off in the distance. And we have to be strong or we're all going to push them to make B/J endgame just for lack of interest.

Crazed! C'mon Crazed I thought you knew better...It's Damon Salvatore!!!Do you really think that with him a lust relationship will be endgame? Seriously? lol, Now Bonnie she's that type of girl, you know, and the writers can very well do something so absurd as that listening or not to the fans...:/
I do know better, hence why I'm not freaking out. It's television. The CW at that. I know better to think one way, and expect it to be that way forever.
meh
*shrugs* then let us freak out...like you said it's television, (things that we think it won't last, might last :( ), and I doubt something will change now. The writers only follow one line straight: triangle...nothing else is what's supposed to be like in the books, so hell yeah I'll freak out! lol I will wait for things to change*for the real Damon to come back, some lovin' to Bamon, storyline(not love triangle) for Bonnie* while that doesn't happen I'll freak but that doesn't mean that I'll give up or I'll go to forbidden spots to write about it* I'm against it* I'm ranting on the spot I usually go to...we should create a rant spot for bamon *hugs*
^haha thnx XD but I do hope they get it right. Otherwise they'll end up looking like a rip-off of 'Supernatural' hell they're even using one of its actresses..

I'm going to laugh my head off if they pull a Sunnydale rip off LOL

MYSTIC FALLS IS THE HELL MOUTH LOL

And I never said you couldn't freak out, but honestly you guys are waay too negative over something that hasn't even happened yet lol. The B/J thing could be completely one sided for all we know.
mischievous

They actually do have that in the books but its called - 'lay lines' Bonnie's powers go haywire..its real fun *cackle*
^^Oh no, well let's hope they don't reveal that along with the ripper storyline or you guys will hear my laughter in other countries LOL

Sounds cheesy, but it better look cool LOL
And I never said you couldn't freak out, but honestly you guys are waay too negative over something that hasn't even happened yet lol. The B/J thing could be completely one sided for all we know.

Let's see...depends on the plot...
laugh
@D: *rolls eyes at the ripper storyline* you won't be the only one laughing. I think I might end up skipping TVD for a bit and watch 'Hocus Pocus' . I mean seriously, dude? Stefan a ripper? Its like saying Idk..sylvester and tweety are double-dating. Its jus wrong
Exactly Asma.

The whole thing about the ripper storyline makes me think I'm watching Sailor Moon again. It just sounds so cartoonish and "monster of the week" ish lol.
^Ah Sailor Moon *lost in fond memories*
Yeah I loved Sailor Moon, but if I wanted to watch anime I'd watch it instead of TVD lol. And if they make the show "campy" then I'll just watch B movies lol.
big smile

Lmfao! Oh I dont think it gonna happen! Oh Glomp is needed for that comment! We have to see how it going!

Bamon gonna happen in the future!
big smile
@D: B movies? :O

I don't think MF will be the hellmouth but it'll have something to do with it..there's too much mystical stuff in MF for it to be a coincidence. Plus, we don't know why Kat is really back.
Yeah campy B movies that suck. You know like zombies and stuff?

And I suspect it'll be like that too Asma, but I just hope it doesn't seem like an epic fail cheese factor. When they mentioned the "Moonstone" for werewolves, I had a facepalm moment lol.
big smile
l0l you make some good point Asma & D! I know someone said moonstone look like condom..LMAO!!

Oh Yeah they should explain why Kat is really back! I notice it will be like that!
over a year ago FrenchGiirl said…
laugh
I agree with everything D wrote. 'Nuff said.