Damon & Bonnie Bad News

elstef posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 01:50PM
------------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Hey Bamonators! I posted this on the Stelena thread, but I thought I should post it here too.
I have bad news for those of you who read the books! I just read a horrible post on LJ's blog. This is what it said:

"Okay, one more thing: Delena fans, you are depressing me. Read my lips. You have NO REASON to think that Stefan will win the girl. But this is a series, and with three new books coming you can understand that I can't have Elena choose one of the boys just yet. There wouldn't be much of a love triangle left if I did. So be patient,[...] to be polite (thank you for the fact that nobody's being snarky), and smile. I can't make promises, but you have no cause to be sad. Hooah? Smile! "

This depresses me so much that this will be my last post here. Bye, everybody!--------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Hey Bamonators! I posted this on the Stelena fanpop and on the cw thread, but I thought I should post it here too.
I have bad news for those of you who read the books! I just read a horrible post on LJ's blog.

"Okay, one more thing: Delena fans, you are depressing me. Read my lips. You have NO REASON to think that Stefan will win the girl. But this is a series, and with three new books coming you can understand that I can't have Elena choose one of the boys just yet. There wouldn't be much of a love triangle left if I did. So be patient,[...] to be polite (thank you for the fact that nobody's being snarky), and smile. I can't make promises, but you have no cause to be sad. Hooah? Smile! "

This depresses me so much that this will be my last post here. Bye, everybody!

Damon & Bonnie 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago OrlaghxCullen said…
OMG that Jl smith should just be quite its getting so obvious thats shes going to put Damon and elene together
over a year ago CrazedBamonFan said…
This has already been posted.
over a year ago pattykirsche said…
sick
This is disgusting. I won't read the series anymore.
Patty it's the same thing from yesterday lol. You seem surprised xD
over a year ago mishy91 said…
shes probably going to put them together in one of the upcoming books, but then stefan and elena will get back together in the end. (i hope) hasnt lj smith said that stefan and elena are soulmates?? and what would be the point of making bonnie and damon finally admit that they have genuine feelings for each other and just decide to ignore it????
worried
D, I'm not surprised. I'm just warning... xD

Mishy, I'm afraid Bonnie will die, so Damon can cry a lot and let his human side appear to Elena...
smile
Well you know, I'm still reeling from yesterday but you know what? I'm not going to let it get me down. It's totally not worth it. If LJS goes that way, then she's not a true writer with her own vision. With that being said I refuse to encourage the mindless way of writing. Its so easy to go with whatever is the largest fanbase, but where's the magic of imagination in that?

We still have the TV show, where at least (even though some ppl don't like them) JP and KW acknowledge us as a fanbase.
over a year ago IxluvxCB said…
wink
even thru I am not VD reader, I argee with D, that we still have tv show nd they acknowledge us as fanbase! it so ridiculous and stupid that we have two vampires brother fight over girl like Elena when they could have girl they loved with like Damon with Bonnie, just let Stelena be together becauase it so obvious they are soulmates! I am sorry I dont invest in Delena, they just not intrigued me enough unlike BAMON and STELENA who I believe that they are so interesting and powerful couples they can do anything they put their mind to:) that my two cents!
wink
I'm still hoping JP&KW listen to us, no matter what LJS does.
over a year ago mishy91 said…
i will be sooooooooo angry if bonnie dies!!!
@Patty that's the spirit! We can't let what LJS said get us down, because frankly the more I think about it the more I think she didn't mean it as she sounded. She's going to keep the TRI going, but that's not going to erase Bonnie and Damon getting closer in Midnight. And if she does screw everything up, well we'll just call her a Fanservice Author, who can't think for herself lol.

For now, we have the tv show. And since we're getting a bamon scene in the first epi, well what more can we ask for? JP and KW know we're here and that's the best we can do for now.
wink
lOl that right, that the spirit:) GO support our BAMON and STELENA fanbase:)

I argeee that we finally have BAMON in first episode:) here hoping more to come because they are too much hot to handle lmao:) here also hoping that JP&KW continue acknowledge us that we are here:))
over a year ago uluai said…
heart
girlsssss you are right!!!
cool
Yeahh that right we all are very protective of our BAMON&STELENA no matter what they try give us crap about DELENA! it not workin ..girls!
over a year ago GothicxStar said…
Ok, I'm confused where in the article does she say she's putting Damon & Elena together? IF so it would be a huge mistake on her part and I personally don't care if DE is depressed. I mean she shouldn't either this is her book and she should write it how she wants to. But I feel like DE is pressuring her to make them the end game. But I still don't think that this is legit.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
"Ok, I'm confused where in the article does she say she's putting Damon & Elena together?"

Eh she doesnt outright say it, but its pretty obvious thats what she means. Like the part where it says You have NO REASON to think Stefan will win the girl and I cant make promises, but you have no cause to be sad. Read between the lines. That post is obviously to Delena fans, and those are big clues at Delena being endgame. Well to me it is, anyway. Shes making a HUGE mistake if thats the case, but whatevs, she can do what she wants. Im not gonna let it bother me anymore.

Psst, LJS. BAMON&STELENA should be endgame! K, thanks bye.
Its via her blog. And to tell the truth I don't even know what possessed me to go to her site in the first place. I think I was reading the replies at the cw board on the Stelena thread and someone had posted it. Then I saw it for myself.
over a year ago sihab said…
I have not read the books but I guess maybe some fans have asked Lj. about DE ending and to give them their answer, she has written it in her blog.She has not said about DE ending clearly.I think she has herself created some Bamon connection in books, so trust her, She has written for Delena fans, still she has mentioned about DB and SE( which she can ignore in her blogs as she is writing for DE fans but she has written about DB and SE also), so trust her.I think she has written about another 3 books so that this over-excitement because of the show may lessen and she can write about them for another 10 years.Lol..In this time , the show will be finished.So all I care about the show.I love DB in the show and I want them in the show.I have not read the books and I don't want to read it either.I just want to enjoy DB scenes in the show.
over a year ago Isabellas_girl said…
angry
I'm so angry right now.This triangele has been going for how long already?I'm sick of it.
sad
I guess she's changing the story Sisi. She was going to end the Delena crap, but due to the popularity of the show, she'll have to write more...
over a year ago mehr03 said…
oh i do hope Damon ends up with Bonnie...they make a fabulous couple...!!!
over a year ago stefanswifey10 said…
mischievous
only thing i have to say is when she does put delena together i'm not watching that stupid show. and the only reason i'm gonna watch some of the 2nd season is b/c we get more bonnie and then katherine gonna be in that season. and when she dies and we all know she is i'm done with that show. and last season they almost got cancel and they dont get it they can get cancel at any time. and i think it bs that lj is only listen to delena fans and act like there no bamon fans or stelena fans and that what gonna get that show cancel. you dont only listen to one ship not everyone who reads the books or watch the show watches for delena. and when that show gets cancel thats on there a$# .and lj is not a writer b/c she listening to delena fans and they are obsessed so they want it that bad go ahead b/c the show seems like it wont make it that far anyway. TEAM BAMON UNTIL THE END.
wink
That right , TEAM BAMON TIL THE END!! like I said, I am so lookin fwd to watch Bamon and Bon&Kat showdown/VD season2nd premires begin while I can sit back and enjoy the VD show:)

over a year ago Isabellas_girl said…
angry
Patty it's just stupid.How many books is she going to right about this strupid traiangele.This has been going for 7 book now.How much will she continue whit elena beeing torn between Stefan and Damon and the brothers hating each other.
Probably about 15 more Sisi lol. And sad thing about it, as long as the show keeps going on she'll keep writing. Instead of just ending it.
tongue
It's not fair. The show started after the books, there's nothing wrong about ending the books if it's time, or change the subject for that matter.

They want to do something like making S. Meyer continue the Twilight saga so ppl might think there's a possibility Bella will end up with Jacob in the movies. It's just stupid, like Sisi said.
over a year ago OrlaghxCullen said…
I do hope that Jl smith doesnt go with the TV show base deleans fever becuase it wouldnt make no sence the DE tv show couple os completey diffrent to the book DE and it would be so wrong

And like u all have said then what is the whole point of Bonnie and Damon kissing and have feelings for eachother
Damon and Bonnie belong together and Jl smith knows it!!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
"Damon and Bonnie belong together and Jl smith knows it!!"

This. I seriously do think she's in Bamon denial.
wink
Word!! yeah Bamon belong together:)
over a year ago ForsakenMoon19 said…
laugh
Well crazedbamonfan is right, KW and JP won't be able to ignore us forever!!! And it won't be long before this stupid triangle and delena fever blow over!!! Whatever happens in the books it damn well can't effect the show, we've seen how much the show has grown apart from the books so I'm gonna be optimistic!! But I will drop the show full stop if they're just gonna put Elena with Damon!!! They have no chemistry I don't care what thoes crazy fan-bases say!!!! Bamon & Stelena belong together and if no one but us can see this then stupidity really does expand in a wide-range!!! LOL!!!!!
over a year ago JaceClaryTMI said…
I forgot where it might have been in her blog...not sure but LJ Smith said she is continuing to write more the TVD because her publishers want her to. So she is just continuing it. I personally think that Midnight would have been the last book...because on her old website (before she updated it) it had a small synopsis and it said it was the final book in the series. Now there is a new trilogy. But anyway I hope she doesn't keep dragging it out after the next trilogy, just because the publishers want her to...
over a year ago Smartlooks said…
wow that was...deep.im happy im not a delena .See we aren't like that we are a controlled fan group.
over a year ago -RandomChick- said…
laugh
lol um yea... controlled :D