Damon & Bonnie Bad News

elstef posted on Aug 21, 2010 at 01:50PM
------------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Hey Bamonators! I posted this on the Stelena thread, but I thought I should post it here too.
I have bad news for those of you who read the books! I just read a horrible post on LJ's blog. This is what it said:

"Okay, one more thing: Delena fans, you are depressing me. Read my lips. You have NO REASON to think that Stefan will win the girl. But this is a series, and with three new books coming you can understand that I can't have Elena choose one of the boys just yet. There wouldn't be much of a love triangle left if I did. So be patient,[...] to be polite (thank you for the fact that nobody's being snarky), and smile. I can't make promises, but you have no cause to be sad. Hooah? Smile! "

This depresses me so much that this will be my last post here. Bye, everybody!--------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Hey Bamonators! I posted this on the Stelena fanpop and on the cw thread, but I thought I should post it here too.
I have bad news for those of you who read the books! I just read a horrible post on LJ's blog.

"Okay, one more thing: Delena fans, you are depressing me. Read my lips. You have NO REASON to think that Stefan will win the girl. But this is a series, and with three new books coming you can understand that I can't have Elena choose one of the boys just yet. There wouldn't be much of a love triangle left if I did. So be patient,[...] to be polite (thank you for the fact that nobody's being snarky), and smile. I can't make promises, but you have no cause to be sad. Hooah? Smile! "

This depresses me so much that this will be my last post here. Bye, everybody!

Damon & Bonnie 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...