Damon & Bonnie Liveblogging/Episode Discussion for 'Homecoming'

samjhart posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 10:37PM
Basically what it says in the title.

Please use this episode to liveblog or discuss the episode.

Happy posting!
save

Damon & Bonnie 38 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago samjhart said…
surprise
Holy shizzles..BAMON!!!!!
*dies*
over a year ago silvina19 said…
big smile
OMG! bamon scene~!!!!
over a year ago silvina19 said…
Now people are going to hate stafan more? my poor boy he won his freedom...
over a year ago lacage0 said…
big smile
I know right! LOL at the Bamon scene and as for Stefan awesome!

over a year ago LuCe60bis said…
ahahah yeah BAMON scene :D it was the only good thing, nothing special happenned imo... but did you guys saw the trailer ? we saw a little glimpse of Bonnie ... i need to see it again
over a year ago DairxStelena said…
Bamon is AWESOME. Klaus is AWESOME. Stefan, Bonnie and Katherine are all BAMF'S. Damon is annoying. And Elena is a FUCKING BITCH. Go die in a fucking fire, seriously.
over a year ago wmTweee said…
laugh
AGSHSKKSLLSLS
big smile
yes bonnie was in the trailer
Damon and Dopple can take a long walk off a short bridge for Damon in vervain but i will say loved the Bamon scene and Bonnie taken him and Tyler down Tyler was out. Stefan Bonnie and Kat enough said!
promo

link
over a year ago ginbell84 said…
cool
WOW Bonnie & Stefan were so good tonight just awesome and so was Klaus STEFAN AND BONNIE IS RUNNING THIS LOVED IT THEY BOTH HAVE PUT EVERYTHING ON THE LINE FOR THERE FAMILY & FRIENDS W/O ANY DOUBTS
over a year ago ginbell84 said…
big smile
The Bonnie & Damon scene was so good I NEED MORE BAMON NOW Love that Bonnie stepped in and Helped Damon with Tyler They make a great Team
over a year ago lilou265 said…
tongue
well it was like always love everyone except "Elena" But in this episode i HEAT HER SHE KILL BECCA THAT BITCH!!!! love BAMON SCENE!!!!!!
over a year ago jazzywazzy08 said…
Ok so I love Stefan so much it hurts and I love that he was protecting Damon...yet again....here's the thing though taking Klaus' family was completely idiotic I mean seriously....all Klaus wanted was Mikael dead and he got that and since his plan went fine there was no reason for Klaus to go after Damon so Klaus would have taken his family and left but noooooo now everyone's ass is grass...I mean come on what did Stefan think that Klaus would play nice to get his family back....um my Klaus doesn't play nice....EVER! Just saying....

Also Bonnie is a BAMF...only my bb can be all vulnerable and angsty and take down a vampire and a hybrid at this SAME TIME in one episode! I love her she is the greatest I have the biggest lady crush on Bonnie Bennett/ Kat Graham and I have no regrets...she kicked ass and looked good while doing it! Kudos!

Klaus....my poor bb...the tears....and I am so glad he was willing to sacrifice Elena's life (even if it was just Katherine) its about time someone was if you ask me I am tired of her being the end all and the be all.

Sidenotes: Glad to see a Bamon scene its been to long and my Bamon loving heart did a back flip and love Bonnie protected Tyler (maybe now they can have an actual conversation....hint hint writers!).....I am kind of relieved about Forwood taken a break that relationship is too much sex not enough substance....Mikael was unimpressive glad he is dead and glad Klaus did him in....Also Damon needs a haircut....Elena needs to work on her damn pokerface cause she looks scared at ALL times (and not just tonight either) seriously all that Kat had to do to fool Klaus is look like a deer in headlights and she was dead on....Stefan is still a sexy selfless beast even if he is kind of dumb too...I am still tripping that Katherine had more faith in Stefan than Damor OR Elena...looks like I am no longer aboard the Stelena ship...I now ship Elena with Lady Gaga's Pokerface and maybe an inhaler cause the heavy breathing needs to go to....My poor Rebeckah they better bring her and Elijah back...all in all not a bad episode for my birthday.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
happy birthday!
kiss
@lacage: Thanks hun! XD
over a year ago BB8fan said…
big smile
OMG Jazzy!!!!! AHHH!!!!! You are TOO freakin HILAROUS!!! :D :D :D I agree with EVERYTHING you said, except I think this episode was EPIC AMAZINGNESS!!! I can't EVEN!!!! :D AMAZING!!! LOVE Katherine SOOOOO much!!! SOOOO much!!! SOOOOO glad she's not dead!!! Love her even MORE after today's episode!!! :D Steferine it IS!! FTW!! :D

And OMG!!! Klaus was EPIC AWFULNESS!!! He SCARED me tonight!!! He was BAD!! But I LOVE him!!! STEFAN!!!!! I ALWAYS love him!!! He's SO epic and unappreciated by Damon and Elena!! Who btw, didn't annoy me this episode! :D I just enjoyed EVERYONE and everything this episode offered!!!

Really not gonna talk about it too much, because that's a NOVEL, believe ME!! So I'll leave it off with this...

BAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
There's really not enough exclamation points to express the excitement their scene erupted in me!!! :D I was fangirling HARD on the commercial!!! KEPT talking to myself!! Sister and Bestie think I've lost my MIND!! But I couldn't STOP saying how AWESOME that scene was, and that it was a BAMON scene!! LOVE their banter!! And when they TEAM UP?!?! It's MAGIC!! EPIC magic!!! :D Thanks writers!!! NEED more!!! But thanks SOOOOO much for this!!! REALLY cannot thank you enough!!! Bonnie is BAD!! And Bamon is BADDER!!! BADDEST!!!

GREAT episode writers!!! NO complaints!!! Way to go out with a bang!!! :D :D :D
over a year ago BB8fan said…
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY btw!!!! :D
Glad you got a good birthday present before the midseason hiatus!
tongue
@Ani: Thanks love! Seriously between stabbing my Beckah and that last scene I am done with Elena I was indifferent before but now I am so through with her and her one lost expression having self Stefan is too perfect to be dealing with that mess! I ship Stefan/Epicness because that is the only couple that will do! I wasn't scared of Klaus I just went from being turned on by his badness to feeling bad for him to feel triumph when he stabbed Mikael...to feeling, "Uh oh you done made my boo mad," when Stefan revealed his master plan and then I looked at Stefan and was like baby you crazy as hell or dumb as hell one of the two but I love your crazy stupid ass anyway! Yes I do! For real I think Stefan just wanted to keep Klaus around like the rest of us did so now he is playing hide the coffin with his beastie that is the ONLY logical explaination since Klaus would have been gone if Stefan left his lovely undead sibs alone! Maybe that just my Klefan loving heart talkin but I am going with that theory my friend! :P

@lacage: Thanks! I am sooo happy! I was nervous and I didn't want to be pissed at the writers on my birthday but they seemed to answer my TV prayers tonight! Lovin it!
over a year ago NaeNae1495 said…
Stefan once again freaking saves the day!! He sacrifices his integrity to save Damon.....yet again. But he's even more hardcore. And he stole Klaus' coffins?! He is a BAMF for that. I love Stefan so much! He is my man! <33333 The biggest kicker, Katherine got Stefan to care again when Elena's weak self couldn't. That's just tragic.

Bonnie had her epic scene of awesomeness! That's why Kat won Scene Stealer at the TCA's because she just comes in for like 2 minutes and commands the show. Best female character!! <3333

And the Award for the Most Nauseating Scene goes to: Damon and Elena!!!! YAY! They ae giving up on Stefan?? Really! That's such a slap to the face. I'm seriously disgusted with them. UGH!! They ruined a perfectly good episode with their treachery.
After tonight's episode, I'm convinced that Katherine loves and cares about Stefan more then Elena does and that's pretty fucking sad and pathetic.
meh
^THIS! SO FREAKING MUCH! From my brain to your post!
over a year ago NaeNae1495 said…
@DairxStelena Exactly!! That's tragic.
You know, I almost wish Stefan never saved Elena's life the day of the car accident on Wickery Bridge. Stefan would have never gone through all this hurt, heartache and pain if he had never met or even worse, fallen in love with the likes of Elena Gilbert. Katherine may be a monster because she's a vampire, but the way I see it and after tonight's episode, she's much more human then Elena is or ever will be. Katherine, a selfish bitch?? No, I think that title belongs to ELENA SKANK GILBERT. And what makes Elena one million times worse is that she's a self righteous hypocrite. Go fuck yourself, Elena.
over a year ago Kurenai24 said…
I agree with jazzywazzy08's post, I started laughing so hard when you mentioned Elena's one expression as as her heavy breathing(may actually be a nasal problem)

PS, happy birthday

Now I also agree with NaeNae1495 as well as DairxStelena posts.
Elena is far from selfless. She's so fucking self involved and self absorbed and childish. She has a lot of growing up to do. She is WAY out of Stefan BAMF Salvatore's league. That chick doesn't deserve Stefan AT ALL. Hell, she doesn't even deserve Damon either.
@DairXStelena:See what gets me is that this is going on with Elena knowing their history and then she tries to act offended when Damon compares her to Katherine but I have so much more respect for Katherine because she OWNS everything she does and takes responsibility for her actions and she knows how important Damon is to Stefan and SHE isn't the one letting Stefan go. And I hate that these moments always come about AFTER Stefan does something completely and utterly selfless humanity or no humanity. I agree she doesn't deserve Stefan which is why I can't ship Stelena ever again.
hmmm
@Kurenai: Thanks for the birthday wishes! And I noticed those things before but they just got on my nerves even more when my indifference toward Elena morphed into disgust....I really don't understand what is so great about her character that causes Stefan, Damon, and even Elijah to fall all over her to me she just seems skittish, nasal, and prone to puting herself and everyone else into near death experiences where someone has to play sacrificial lamb for her safety. I mean it baffles me that her whole life seems to revolve around herself and the Salvatores to the point where we get no real character aspect and even her interactions with life long friends seems stilted and head down Salavatore lane eventually or to matter of her non-existant safety because at this point the only way anyone would be safe is if she died or left town her one note expression never to be seen again. I really don't get it because so much life is put into the Katherine character and Elena is just like an emo-yard fence that we have to watch until the paint dries.
JazzyWazzy: EXACTLY. That is why Katherine Pierce is and always will be so much better then Elena Gilbert as an individual. WHY? Because Katherine OWNS everything that she does, good or bad. She's not a hypocrite. She doesn't hide behind this whole selfless, caring heroine act or facade and pretend that she's this really sweet, selfless, caring, kind hearted and empathetic special snowflake heroine who always saves the day, like Elena. Katherine is a BITCH and she OWNS being a bitch. She takes full responsibility for her own actions and doesn't blame anyone else for them. And Katherine NEVER gives up on people, she is loyal to a fault, believe it or not. Katherine has been loyal to Stefan (and to some extent, Damon) for 100+ years. It was Katherine that was following Stefan around and watching over him (i.e. during the 1920's in Chicago). It was Katherine who saved Stefan's life from Gloria and from Klaus. It was Katherine who helped Stefan gain a lead on finding Elena's mother, Isobel in 2x11. There's all of these subtle hints that prove that even though Katherine is selfish and exhibits selfish behaviour, she has this soft, tender side, which is her humanity. And Stefan happens to especially enhance her humanity. Stefan isn't Katherine's humanity, Stefan just helps to bring it out and tonight's episode most definitely displayed that.
hmmm
^This! She even said that because she loved him and Damon they would always be tied to his humanity. And its soooooooo extremely hillarious to me that Elena is supposed to be Stefan's one true love when Lexi and Katherine did more to bring out Stefan's humanity then Elena did sense he lost it and both of them only had one episode to work with. They both knew and loved Stefan and were loyal to him and stuck with him through the good and bad times something Elena obviously can't handle. And I am willing to bet that when things get rocky with Damon she'll skip on over to Stefan if he is the easier route at the moment.
JazzyWazzy: TBH, I don't want Stefan anywhere near Elena, possibly EVER again. And you know what? Who gives a fuck if Stefan and Elena are SoulMates, meant to be or destiny? In this case, destiny and fate can take a fucking hike.
tongue
^I don't want her near him either but I know she isn't going to let him go....I wish I could say that just because she'll run back to him doesn't mean he'll take her back but I don't know with these writers. I hate Stelena and will never ship them again but at the same time I know Elena is too self-asorbed to not want to be in Stefan's orbit which sucks for him because he deserves so much better especially since show Elena is heading into Book Elena territory.
zzz
^ Totally. I'm so over Miss Elena 'Selfless Special Snowflake As A Facade' Gilbert. If the show killed her off, I wouldn't suffer at all. She's beyond intolerable both in the books and on the show now as well. And Elena is supposed to be the HEROINE OF THE SHOW???! Hello Writers, you're supposed to make me ROOT for the heroine, not make me hate her fucking guts!
meh
^Exactly! I want a heroine I cane root for and what is sad is its not even so much the triangle but the character and how she is handling the situations that she is put it. I mean I am not fond of triangles but with the right characters they can be done well but with this situation its just that the triangle just seems to perpetuate inexcusable behavior in an already flawed and uninteresting character so it seems worse then it would be if we could root for Elena to begin with.
zzz
^ I 100% agree. Everything you just said is pure truth and logic. The truth is, I'm just tired. I'm tired of this show constantly spinning in circles around the same thing over and over. I'm so tired of Elena consistently manipulating Damon (basically using his emotions) whenever she feels like it and her using his feelings for her against him when she needs or wants something out of him (mostly something regarding Stefan. Who else?). I'm so sick of Elena saying how much she loves Stefan and how it's always going to be Stefan but her actions and her behaviour prove otherwise (i.e. giving up on him, acting like a bitch towards him, flirting with Damon, etc). Elena doesn't love Stefan, she doesn't love anyone more then herself. Katherine has been more caring and selfless then Elena has lately and that's pretty pathetic considering that Elena is the fucking heroine of the show. I'm so tired of Stefan constantly getting the brunt of all the hate within this fandom, even when he does something good, selfless or beneficial for others. I'm so tired of Damon constantly being whipped and blind to the attention Elena gives him. Isn't Damon sick of being used by Elena, the same way he was used and manipulated by Katherine over 100 years ago? Why is Damon asking for history to repeat itself? I don't get it? Isn't Damon tired of all the games and all the manipulation done against him by the Petrova Doppelgängers? Damon needs to open his eyes and move on and realize how much his younger brother [Stefan] loves him so much. He needs to realize that Elena is not the key to him being happy, but finally forgiving his brother and being there for him no matter what and realizing that Stefan loves him more then anyone on the Earth. I'm just so tired of the lack of progress amongst so many different characters on this show.
^So much truth in this post. The amount of Stefan and Paul hate in this fandom is ridiclous and I feel like Elena is worse then Katherine in a lot of ways because both brother's seem to be blindsided by her because where Katherine is upfront and in your face Elena is manipulative and the picture of innocence even when she controdicts herself she makes it seem as if she has no choice or as if someone is forcing her hand. I mean honestly this grand love she has for Stefan was supposed to surpass everything and yest she can sleep in the same bed as his brother and give him up as if he is a second hand piece of clothing when in loving him she should know his true nature and with the knowledge she has of Klaus also know that there was some other motivation behind his action. I think Damon is a glutton for punishment. He is used to being miserable so he welcomes it and puts himself in situations that he knows won't end well which his why he is throwing himself head first into this thing with Elena. I mean he compared her to Katherine so a part of him has to see it....its just I think a bigger part of him feels as if he deserves to be second best and used and discarded because that is all that he knows.
over a year ago DamonsLilBird said…
Ugh Elame is like a dumb helpless mule that's in constant needed of direction and saving the bitch couldnt do want flippin thing right, other than let Matt/KAT go too the party. The whole "Then Well let him Go" comment is the reason why I stop shipping Stelena, Kat/Stef are the best loving their scenes and I manky agree with Jazzy? Klaus wouldnt go back on his deal. HE NEVER HATED STEFAN BUT NOW HE'S GONNA SET THE WORLD ON FIRE! Bonnie is always a bamf no ifs on it basically the eppy sucked but Klaus/Stefan/Kat/Bon made meh love it.