Damon & Bonnie Is there any Bamon in The Hunters: Phantom?

elstef posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 06:54PM
This is the thread where people who have read the latest book can talk about any Bamon scenes (or any other scenes). Spoilers are welcome, so if you haven't read the book and don't want to be spoiled, please don't read this thread.

Damon & Bonnie 103 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 103

over a year ago ApplePie88 said…
hmmm
I;m buying the book later on today, so if there are any Bamon scenes or moments in the book, then I will write them down.
over a year ago elstef said…
Awesome!Thank you ApplePie88.:) I was going to buy it, but I can't handle doing that if it is going to be another Delena book.
wink
No problem. :)
heart
Small Bamon reference on page 91:

"Sounds like fun". Caleb said agreeably. Elena was tempted for a moment to invite him along. Despite Stefan's reservations he seemed like a nice guy, and he probably didn't know many people in town. Maybe Bonnie would hit it off with him. He was pretty cute, after all. And Bonnie hadn't really been interested in anyone for a while. Anyone other than Damon, a secret little voice said in the back of her [Elena] mind."
last edited over a year ago
zzz
It seems to me that the book is pushing the idea of a Bonnie/Damon/Caleb (Smallwood, who is Tyler's cousin) triangle as well as a Elena/Bonnie/Damon triangle...
over a year ago elena1 said…
heart
Thanks applepie88 for posted it
over a year ago Bangelusfan said…
meh
Bonnie/Damon/Elena/Caleb ???? Wooooow this ghost writer has a lot of confusing ideas on her mind
over a year ago lizzie_jo5 said…
no offense but what happened to the main Stefan/Elena/Damon triangle?? where does stefan fit in all of this? how many more triangles must we go through?
Well, I haven't finished reading the book yet and haven't really started reading it, but according to someone else who has read through the book, it appears as though Elena has come to terms with the fact that she is IN LOVE with Stefan but that she only loves and cares for Damon, more like a companion or a friend. She consistently states throughout the book that Stefan is her one true beloved/true love and that while she loves and cares about Damon, she is infinitely in love with Stefan.

Bangelus: No, more like Bonnie/Damon/Caleb, not Elena. Elena is trying to basically push Caleb on Bonnie because she is being the same selfish bitch she has always been since the beginning. She's basically trying to get Bonnie to move on from Damon (in which she most definitely won't and never will) and push her towards being with Caleb. She is such a bitch, I can't even. I still hate Elena, even in the ghostwriters writing.
Wow, Stefan really grows a backbone in this book and calls Elena out on her BS. He's not taking crap from her at all and he's calling her out bigtime. LMAO. This is fun!

ETA: I feel so bad for Stefan though. He really does miss his brother and has mentioned that he felt...."lonely without him". :(
over a year ago elena1 said…
Go Stefan open your eyes about the bitch
It's about time Stefan opened his eyes and call his selfish love of his life the reality of things. Elena is so damn selfish and spoiled, she can't see the damage that she is doing by acting the way she's acting. Everything has to revolve around Princess Elena and everything has to be done her way. If it's not the way she wants it, she becomes whiny, spoiled and childish. Stefan is the only person in this entire series who challenges Elena in a beneficial and healthy way. Damon just enables her bad behaviour and vice versa.
so does Damon come back to MF in this book?? as in person and not some sort of ghost or whatever??
^ I'm not sure yet. Like i said, I haven't read the entire book yet. I'm too busy at the moment. LOL
laugh
well keep on reading:) but seriously it seems like elena is still the same spoiled bitch who imposes her will on everybody. stefan should just go and find somebody else... like bonnie they are both normal and would compliment each other and let damon and elena slowly destroy one another.
i have more questions:)
Why is Elena pushing bonnie towards Caleb?? apart from thinking she should move on from the dead guy?
what page are you on?
how fast can u read?
over a year ago Thedarkeststar said…
tongue
Quote of jelous Elena...

"I thought I could tell Bonnie about the crow. She cared about Damon, and she
wouldn’t laugh at me for wondering whether there were some way he might still, in some form, be alive. Not after she suggested the very same thing earlier today. At the last minute, though, I couldn’t talk to her about it.
I know why, and it’s a lousy, selfish, stupid reason: I’m jealous of Bonnie. Because
Damon saved her life.
Awful, right?
Here’s the thing: For a long time, out of millions, there was one human Damon cared about. Only one. And that one person was me. Everyone else could go to hell as far as he was concerned. He could barely remember my friends’ names.
But something changed between Damon and Bonnie, maybe when they were alone
in the Dark Dimension together, maybe earlier. She’s always had a little crush on him, when he wasn’t being cruel, but then he started to take notice of his little redbird. He watched her. He was tender with her.
And when she was in danger, he moved to save her without a second thought as to what it might cost him.
So I’m jealous. Because Damon saved Bonnie’s life.
I’m a terrible person. But, because I am so terrible, I don’t want to share any more of Damon with Bonnie, not even my thoughts about the crow. I want to keep part of him just for me."

cockbloker
over a year ago elstef said…
Wow, ApplePie88, thank you so much for the info!:) I hope that it is true when you said "according to someone else who has read through the book, it appears as though Elena has come to terms with the fact that she is IN LOVE with Stefan but that she only loves and cares for Damon, more like a companion or a friend. She consistently states throughout the book that Stefan is her one true beloved/true love and that while she loves and cares about Damon, she is infinitely in love with Stefan."

over a year ago damongirlfriend said…
angry
OMG HOW A PERSON CAN BE SO SELFISH AND BITCH
OTHER REASON FOR HATE HER
angry
I knew it! Elena has always been jealous of Bonnie, because she knows deep down, that Damon loves Bonnie more then anything. JEALOUS BITCH. I FUCKING HATE THAT WHORE.
over a year ago helomusic said…
big smile
I'm not really reading the book but look what I found, if someone say to me Bamon doesn't exist in the books after that passage I might punch that person!

It was still freezing cold.
“At least I have clothes on this time,” Damon muttered, kicking at a piece of charred wood as he trudged
across the barren surface of the Dark Moon.
The place was beginning to get to him, he had to admit. He had been wandering this desolate landscape
for what felt like days, although the unchanging darkness here made it impossible for him to know for sure
how much time had passed.
When he had awakened, Damon had assumed he would find the little redbird next to him, eager for his
company and protection. But he’d awoken alone, lying on the ground. No phantom, no grateful girl.
He frowned and poked one tentative foot into a heap of ash that might conceal a body, but was
unsurprised to find nothing but mud beneath the ash, smearing more filth onto his once-polished black
boots. After he’d arrived here and started searching for Bonnie, he’d expected that at any moment, he might
stumble across her unconscious body. He’d had a powerful image of what she would look like, pale and
silent in the darkness, long red curls caked with ash. But now he was becoming convinced that, wherever
the phantom had taken Bonnie, she wasn’t here.
He’d come here to be a hero: defeat the phantom, save the girl, and ultimately save his girl. What an
idiot, he thought, curling his lip at his own foolishness.
The phantom hadn’t brought him to wherever it was keeping Bonnie. Alone on this ash heap of the moon,
he felt oddly rejected. Didn’t it want him?
A sudden powerful wind pushed against him, and Damon staggered backward a few steps before
regaining his balance. The wind brought a sound with it: Was that a moan? He altered his course, hunching
his shoulders and heading for where he thought the sound had come from.
Then the sound came again, a sad, sobbing moan echoing behind him.
He turned back, but his footsteps were closer together and less confident than usual. What if he was
wrong and the little witch was hurt and alone somewhere on this godforsaken moon?
heart
OMG! Awwwww!
heart
awwww my god I need read this book
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
^^ IS THIS FROM THE BOOK?! I think I just died...
over a year ago LuCe60bis said…
big smile
That's so good ! :D
over a year ago hinata26 said…
heart
Bamon rocks love the quotes!!!!
You know the book is really .... special I mean it's SE, DE, Bamon and seriously it's really driving me crazy, every damn seconds you go to one triangle to another it's pretty dangerous for a shipper heart!
heart
the little witch?

this reminded me of show Damon Lol
My gosh some part of the book looks like the show! (I'm liveblogging apparently)
over a year ago nightfall_kiss said…
@Helomusic, thanks for sharing , I will buy it pretty soon.I heard that Elena has grown up a lot in this book, but maybe it was wrong... at least in books she is not a hypocrite , she is straight forward.What did Stefan tell to Elena?
laugh
he says "I'm not your lapdog" Lol
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
Omg I'm so excited for the books! Can Elena be any more selfish. Oh my god, seriously. And Damon calling her little witch? She's not even really a witch? That's kinda weird he ALWAYS calls her redbird.
Bonnie asked Mrs. Flowers to teach spells and potions to her... I guess we can call her that.

And he calls her redbird as if this is her name now Lol
over a year ago Kurenai24 said…
Someone on tumblr has a downloaded version for people to view, check in the bamom tag and you'll see rebeldesigns post just ask for the DL.
over a year ago nightfall_kiss said…
lapdog...lol..finally Stefan is understanding that how his angel behaves?
over a year ago jazzywazzy08 said…
surprise
OMG! Stefan growing a backbone! Elena revealed to be the jealous idiot that she is! And Bamon on top of all of that! I have to read this! This ghostwriter sounds AWESOME!
over a year ago Lannieluv7 said…
I dont understand, so Bonnie was kidnapped by a Phantom?
hmmm
Ugh, I'm trying to enjoy the book but Elena is just bringing the whole book down for me...
zzz
"Me, me, me, me, me", "I, my, my, my, my". "I'm Elena Gilbert and the whole world revolves around me. I'm the most beautiful girl in all of Fells Church therefore all the boys should only pay attention to me and fawn all over me like I'm a Goddess on the Earth." "I'm Elena Gilbert and I'm the most selfish, vain, self centred person in Fells Church." "I'm Elena Gilbert and I come from the planet called Self Absorbsion."
over a year ago uluai said…
zzz
Omg Elena never changes ......
Book Bonnie breaks my heart....

"I’m just the sidekick, that’s my problem, Bonnie thought glumly. Elena was the star; Meredith was a hero; that’s my problem, Bonnie thought glumly. Elena was the star; Meredith was a hero; Bonnie was a sidekick."
crying
Awww, poor Bonnie! I feel so bad for both Stefan and Bonnie in this book. They are the most selfless, loving and noble people in this entire series. They are angels with hearts of gold and nothing short of a hero/heroine.
hahaha the de fans are so childish now they say that hunters is a fanfiction because lj smith not wrote the book
they are just jealous because they know that De not be endgame
over a year ago mishy91 said…
smile
I must say that I am very happy with these spoilers!!!!!
laugh
LMAO. Let themselves look more stupid then they already make themselves look. Delena fans are a bunch of DEtards.
laugh
^^ I know, the person that said me that, also posted that same comment in the wall of the Damon and tvd spot, but I bet that if the ghost writer was in favor of DE
She would not say it's a fanfiction
over a year ago Maximumridefan said…
^^ Yep. They'd be all over these books if the ghost writer wanted DE. *Rolls eyes*
Bonnie swallowed, too afraid to turn around, too afraid to see who the voice belonged to.
“Damon saw only Elena. Damon loved only Elena. Even now that he’s dead and lost to her, he won’t hear
you calling,” the voice lilted. “Nobody loves you, Bonnie. Everyone loves Elena, and that’s how she likes it.
Elena keeps everyone for herself.”
A burning sensation began behind Bonnie’s eyes, and a single hot tear ran down her cheek.
“No one will ever love you,” the voice whispered. “Not when you’re standing next to Elena. Why do you
think no one ever saw you as anything but Elena’s friend? All the way through school, she was standing in
the sunshine and you were hidden in her shadow. Elena made sure of that. She couldn’t bear to share the
spotlight.”

Yeah....my heart broke for Bonnie even more.
that's the phantom fedding of her insecurities right?
Mhmm it is.