Damian McGinty Personal Pictures

brookemonakey posted on Sep 11, 2010 at 11:18PM
I read Paul's twitter today. He said something about personal picture being put up without permission from him. He was pretty upset about it. I know this doesn't directly relate to Damian but I think as fans we should respect their privacy. They are generous enough to have myspace and twitter. I think we all want our own privacy respected. If at any point they feel we have violated it then everything could come down such as twitter or myspace. I'm sure none of us want this. I think all of Damian's personal pictures that have been put up without permission should be removed. I know I will no longer be commenting on personal pictures. Paul's twitter was a wake up call. It's not fair to violate anyones privacy. I'm a fan but I don't know any of them personally so I have no right to look at peronal things. We as fans need to treat them how we would want to be treated.

Damian McGinty 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago meagab11 said…
if you please you may comment on mine pics there not damian's but i give you my permission to comment on them
if you please you may comment on mine pics there not damian's but i give you my permission to comment on them
over a year ago laurenlovesyou2 said…
nicely said brookemonakey:)
smirk
you all can you use my pictures to comment on there not damian's nobody steals my pictures because they aren't at a m&g
over a year ago CricketNZ said…
yeah i agree, id feel horrible if it was my privacy being invaded we should respect theirs