Damian McGinty Did anyone besides me notice that Damian's name is spelled wrong on the It's Entertainment CD?

musikluver94 posted on Feb 11, 2010 at 06:54PM
In the little bio section where it tells about all the songs on the cd, they spelled Damian's name Damien with an "E". I think that's so tacky!
In the little bio section where it tells about all the songs on the cd, they spelled Damian's name Da

Damian McGinty 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mcgintygirlie94 said…
surprise
omg i just found it. :( thats horrible.
over a year ago musikluver94 said…
angry
yeah i know!!!!!
over a year ago lindeisue91087 said…
that's awful!
over a year ago lindeisue91087 said…
i'll talk to him about it tomorrow. how could someone not catch that?
over a year ago damian_m_rox said…
thats bad. lol
over a year ago acer96 said…
sad
That is soooo horrible!!!! I don't have it yet... but still!! >:-P
over a year ago tatortotgirl said…
hmmm
Awe, that's not right :(

over a year ago meagab11 said…
i saw just right now but when they had the back with the songs and names on it they spelled Damian
over a year ago damian_m_rox said…
yeah. i noticed that too. they must have just made the one spelling error.
over a year ago oldmusical95 said…
tongue
yeah, but then again, Conor, Damo's cousin, spells it with an 'e' too. I'm so confused
over a year ago damians1stluver said…
i still havent found it
over a year ago greentree said…
i found it too... i understand spelling errors and all, but i just think they should of at least spelled his NAME correctly. i mean... its like it should of been one of the things they made sure was correct.
over a year ago musikluver94 said…
cindy did you look where i said to. on the insert of the cd where the bio about IE is listed. just read that and when the write damian it's with an e instead of an a
over a year ago beckycp said…
Yes! thanks for pointing that out.
The thing is i can't understand if that was unintentional. i mean it's nonsense to make such a mistake...and if not then what is that for? cos Damien is more popular of a name?