Damian McGinty I met Damian and got his # !

Damian33 posted on Jan 25, 2010 at 11:39PM
A long time ago I met Damian backstage and I can finally put it up! So I was backstage at one of their concerts, I got to meet everyone, when I was talking to Damian. He was so funny and HOT and AMAZING at the same time, when he said that I was funny and cute. I got his number but I can't share it.
Damian is so much fun, that I wish I could share with you guys. Maybe he will ask me out, I hope he does.
Love You Damian!

last edited on Feb 03, 2010 at 11:31PM

Damian McGinty 88 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 88

over a year ago craz4dm said…
heart
OMG!! You are so lucky!!! I would be head over heals if I got to meet Damian!! I mean we're practically the same age!! He's one day older than me!! Damian, I'll love you forever!link
over a year ago Damian33 said…
heart
I know! My heart was pounding so hard I was scared he would hear it! I love Damian soooooooo much. I wish I could have posted it earlier! Love Ya Damian!
over a year ago celticchick said…
heart
you are soooo lucky!!! that is one of my dreams is to meet him! what was he like?
heart
He was so nice! He asked me if I was all right when I was blanking out. I love him so much. I was even texting him during math my teacher didn't care, she jusk asked.
over a year ago jewelp said…
wow. that's really interesting, and highly doubtful. Sharon would not allow anyone on the bus, and the guys never give out their phone numbers, and yes I know this to be true.
over a year ago CTgirl22 said…
yeah right this isn't true there is no way in heck Damian would do this nor let u in the bus so yeah stop spreading rummours
over a year ago craz4dm said…
heart
Some day...I WILL MEET HIM!!!! and tell him how much I love him...ok maybe not tell him how much I love him cuz that would be just wierd.
big smile
Were you there??? No!!! He did and I was texting him yesterday and he is so funny! So if you don't know what your talking about, so please stop. I was just sharing like everyone else does.
wink
now....now let's be nice shall we? if she said she met our Damian then she did! I don't see why we should doubt her.....

link
over a year ago hubbabubbagirl said…
surprise
i have to admit... that is kinda weird, cuz jojo from the forum on celtic thunder.ie sed that damian is smart enuff to not give his number or email to anyone, some girl asked for it and she sed that sharon will not let them, its toooo risky for ppl he meets at concerts, im not saying ur a wackjob or anything cuz some ppl mite post it or something... but maybe im wrong, maybe he really did give his number to some randum girl that he only met in a meet & greet (this sentence came out kinda wrong) all im saying is we could be wrong!
smile
O.K. I posted it a little bit wrong. I met him before he gave me his number. I saw them again and that's when he gave it to me. If you don't believe me you don't have to. I just posted it so I can tell people to not give up. I never thought I would get his #. Now I have it! So people don't give up after one concert! :)
hmmm
okay i wont! i met him 3 times tho and nada... :(
over a year ago dsgirl said…
meh
I don't think he actually gave you his number. Even if you did see him again, that really doesn't seem true. I beleive that you met him, but I don't beleive he gave you his number.
over a year ago jstnfld said…
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!! thts the most most funniest thing i ever heard. come on now. seriously? r u really tht desperate? and r we really tht gullible? -__- i no im not.
over a year ago celticcutie01 said…
im not sure wether i believe it or not, because knowing Damian I don't think that he would give out his number to anyone if you had a way to prove it, like personally, not publicly, then i might believe u tell me if u can prove it. You don't seem like a liar, but i guess i don't know you. So I would love it if you could try to prove it (to me) is wat i mean. plz? message back
over a year ago damian_m_rox said…
smile
i admit that it does seem kinda out of the ordinary for damo to give you his number. im not sayin i dont believe u, its just kinda weird. if he did thats great and your super lucky.
smile
Before I got his number I sent him so many fan mails, and when I mat him he said he remembered that things that were sent. It was so funny when he said he remembered all the things I sent. And Damian said that he wasn't even supposed to give me his number, but if you don't believe me, you don't have to. Just don't call me a lair. I am not desperate either because I have a boyfriend. So please if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Oh... and I can't post his number because
1. I promised him and
2. It would cause so much havoc and people would go insane.
yeahhhh well, u kinda keep changing your story, so u knew him before you went to the concert? maybe he did though! he probably didnt know that ur fanpop username is "damian33" haha cuz he probably would think u were obsessed, which most of us are... so yeahhhh
over a year ago meagab11 said…
crying
I got to meet him to actually never got his number i think he hates me i'm ugyl
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago acer96 said…
meh
I agree w/ Jewelp, I highly doubt Damian would ever give his # out to a fan... sorry. Megab11-I don't think he hates you he is just not supposed to give out his #
yeahh same with me. I meen i met him 3 times and he didnt get anything.
ok guys. she's right. if she did get his #, thats great for her. but if not we shouldnt be the ones to call her out on it. so can we stop this whole argument thing. im not calling anyone a liar, and i dont think any of us should be.
and also, i'm not trying to start any trouble, but you must have known that when u put that u got his #, that u were gonna have ppl who wouldnt believe u. just saying.
over a year ago DamianLUVR said…
surprise
WOAH!!!! Not fair!! haha i am sooo jealous! ;) but i am very happy for you, and good luck with that! however i am sorry but i kinda doubt you... that'd be foolish of him to give his # out to a fan. NOT THAT I AM SAYING he is foolish, just it'd be weird because just think about it, Damian giving his # to a crazy fan.... not to smart.... but hey if he did, great for you.
over a year ago prettylatty09 said…
crying
REALLY CAN YOU GIVE IT TO ME PLLEASEEEEEEEEEE
over a year ago prettylatty09 said…
crying
I MET HIM TO GIRL BUT HE SAID HE WOULD BUT HE CANT GIVE ME HIS #
crying
hahaha ugghh lifes hard
smile
prettylatty09-I can't give out the number I promised Damian.
hubbabubbagirl- If you don't believe me, you don't have to, so please step off...and it's o.k. to be jealous....just do it from a distance. ohh and I am obsessed with Damo, who wouldn't be, because he is so hot and nice if you didn't get the message. Well...I know he is because I have his #. So don't believe me if you don't want to, just don't be so mean!
over a year ago me_kay92 said…
big smile
i have his # too but i dont think it's his cell #....i just found it *somewhere* lol ....and i have never tried to phone him btw so i dont know if it is the correct one :P.....also if you want to i can post it here and you will see if it is the correct one :D or or the one you have, cause nobody really ever said i cant give it to anybody
big smile
me_kay92- ok go
prettylatty09- Did he laugh when he was singing because I was singing in the front row in a funny way???? Damian told me that that was really funny yesterday and after the show. I started cracking up yesterday. LOL!!!! And I did meet him before and I promised to keep it in me not others.
over a year ago me_kay92 said…
meh
ummm....is it okay if i send it to your inbox???
laugh
me_kay92- ya that would be better. ok just do it when your ready
over a year ago greentree said…
am i the only one that reads this for the entertainment?
laugh
greentree- how's it entertainment? Well, it's funny when they don't believe me. Well, I do have his number and I'm texting him now. He is so funny!!!!
over a year ago MrsMcGinty91 said…
Hmmmmm.......
over a year ago smile12 said…
meh
Greentree- NOPE i love listening to ppl argue LOL
Damian33- Damian is too smart to give away his number he wouldnt give his number cause Sharon wouldnt allow him to do that sry but i dont believe it sry believe what you want to believe but this.... nope... o and stop acting so arrogant...
smile
goodness I don't check my fanpop for 2 weeks and I find out that everyone went haywire?!?!?! HAHAHAHA!!!! I just trust Damian33 and that she is telling the trueth! so thats my input on this discussion! Damian must have really have thought that she was trustworthy to give her his number! therefor I trust her to tell the trueth! call my gullible but I trust her!
wink
little advice from a down to earth farm girl
always give people the benefit of the doubt
laugh
O! and no matter what you or others think your all beautiful!!! and I sure that Damian thinks so too!
big smile
smile12- well, he did. He believed me and I think he told Sharon, IDK. Well, it's still fine to be jealous, just don't be so mean. Damian Trusts Me.
over a year ago mcgintylover15 said…
When I met him he said I had beuatiful eyes.. and personaly that's better then a # lol.. but thats great u did!
If you had his # you wouldn't be sharing this..due to privacy!
no one is being mean, we're just wondering why you would say that you got his # when you know that you cant give it to us. not to be critical or anything, but that sounds a bit mean to me.
smile
and really im not trying to be mean. im really happy for you if you did get his number.
ya i totally agree with damian_m_rox
smile
damian_m_rox- well, why can't I share when others can????? I do agree though. It was kinda mean.
heart
i am not trying to be mean and i am not jealous. ( one of the seven deadly sins that I avoid) trust me. I believe you if u say u did. and i WILL step off if you want me too. All i want you to know is that i didnt mean it that way if you think i did. I am just stating my opinion like everyone else. beee teee duubbbbs (btw) Damian33 if ppl arent believing you, you dont have to confront them about it. If you know that you have his number (ahhhhh sooo lucky!) then u do! someone saying they dont believe you doesnt meen you dont have it aha. also, Damian33, sorry if i did sound meen to you. it wasnt intentional
smile
i agree. i dont think anyone was trying to be mean. and i know that you coudnt give out his number and that you were probably just excited.(who wouldnt be) lol. but yeah sry if i ever sounded mean, because that wasnt my intention. i hope you except my appology. :)
smile
I'm sorry for being mean too, I was so excited and I ALWAYS get my way. LOL!!! I'm SO SPOILED!!! See Ya!!
smile
lol. ok so friends? and im sure your not spoiled. and i know you were just excited. sorry again.