Damian McGinty All the times Damian's name is spelled wrong ( aka "damien")

QueenVictoria73 posted on Dec 05, 2009 at 03:34PM
it makes me mad whenever i see it! why is it so hard to spell D-A-M-I-A-N!!!

The description under the second video blog- "Here's a video of Damien telling us a little about the new Celtic Thunder show."

Damian McGinty 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago QueenVictoria73 said…
angry
in the KDKA interview, when she is talking to him about school, his name comes up at the bottom of the screen and it's spelled "damien"

in the "Thunder and Lightning" article, the journalist was quoting paul and wrote, "“It’s five different styles of singing too,” adds Byrom, the 28-year-old Dubliner. “George is a very ballady sort of singer, Keith is more pop orientated, Ryan has a very musical theater voice, I do more classical crossover pieces and Damien, the youngest one, is just ach, would you look at him!”"

If you buy the sheet music for Celtic Thunder: The Show, at the beginning with the shpiel about what CT is, whenever name comes up, it's spelled "damien"
over a year ago craz4dm said…
I mean seriously, his name isn't that hard to spell. People mispell my name a lot too, so I know what it's like for him.
over a year ago Irishsweetheart said…
I can understand where you are coming from, it USED to bother me really bad too. But, I've begun to wonder if it is a big deal or not. Conor McGinty (cousin) spells Damo's name with an 'e' every time he tweets about Damo. I'm not sure, but if Conor is spelling his name with an 'e' I can't help but assume that it doesn't really matter how his name is spelled. It still irks me when I see it with an 'e' but I've come to terms with it.
<3
KRM
over a year ago lindeisue91087 said…
huh. i would never think of spelling it with an e. my godsons mom spells it damion