Damian McGinty Damians Dance Class!!

Ryanne81 posted on Dec 01, 2009 at 11:32PM
Damians tweet from 01/01/09

Guess what class i had today.........DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets just say you would have LOVED to been a fly on the wall!!!

Yes!! I'm sure we would all have LOVED to seen that!!!

Damian McGinty 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CelticDevilgrl said…
laugh
omgh..wow...
hahaha i can just imagine poor Damo tripping over his feet while trying to do the choreography he was being taught
idk about you guys, but i would pay so much just to see how that class goes for him. lol
wonder what genre of dance he's learning...
over a year ago Ryanne81 said…
Maybe Irish dance? No, but that WOULD be funny!! Maybe they're dance classes to help him with his STORM routine?
over a year ago meagab11 said…
heart
lol i love singing and dancing
over a year ago QueenVictoria73 said…
maybe ballroom so he can learn how to twirl and dip someone!!! i could teach him that...
over a year ago DarkWaltz said…
I'm happy for him. :) I do ballroom dance. And when you learn to dance you will never regret it. It is my dream to Waltz with one the CT lads. :) It would make my life.
Hope he learns the steps! Keep on it Damo! You'll be glad you did! God Bless!
worried
I took dance too, ballet, & tap. I don't think Damo will be doing ballet, it's frightening to think of him or any man in tights!
over a year ago CelticDevilgrl said…
blush
I also took tap! I loved that class.hahahaaa yeaa that isn't a very pleasant image at all, its very...awkward...LOL. Though i do think that any type of dance class could really help him in his coordination for Stom/Thats Entertainment, like you said.
I wonder if any of the other guys will be doing
that too? Or does poor Damo think that he just needs the help that badly?
over a year ago hubbabubbagirl said…
I take irish step/ dance.ive done it for almost 9 years
tongue
I wish my daughter would do that, she keeps changing her mind
over a year ago MrsMcGinty91 said…
laugh
Well, he's taking a performing arts course, and I did too last year. There's always a dancing unit. We started with ballet, then waltz, fox trot, tango, then tap. and no one wore tights. >.< haha! thank God. in Ireland, they might do Irish dance as well. Maybe instead of the Fox Trot. I could have done without that. too much hopping and i fell on my rear too many times to count. :/ I liked the tango though. I was always paired with the only guy in the class (we were both kinda loners and got picked last) and he was so much taller than me so i didn't feel like i was going to fall over. :D it was fun.
over a year ago Damian33 said…
I do Irish and Ballet, but Damian wasn't there! So sad!
over a year ago craz4dm said…
wink
I don't care what kind of genre of dance he was doing. He is so Hot he can pull anything off.