Damian McGinty The more you respond, the bigger the fan most likly.

Nieat posted on Apr 29, 2009 at 12:04AM
Heey guys.
I basically just started this forum to get our spot even more active then it already is. So please lets all contribute and post responses.
And besdies the more you write in, most likly the bigger the fan you are, if your keeing up with the latest news and always cheacking for responses or updates. So come show how much of a fan u ae and write away !!
We can start with anything like..
why do you like about damian, why is he your favouite?
Well thanks. Cheers ;)
last edited on Jul 31, 2009 at 12:52AM

Damian McGinty 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Nieat said…
zzz
wow guys.... GREAT celtic thunder spirit.... :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago swimgurl96 said…
I like damian cuz he is not big headed 'bout being famous and also cuz he's HOT!
smile
Yea thats a real good point :D
over a year ago BamxItsxMee said…
smile
Ur so lucky u got to meet him.
Who me :S
over a year ago musikluver94 said…
cool
Okay, first I have to say that Damian isn't my fave from Celtic Thunder.......Keith is. But that doesn't mean I don't like Damian. There is a special place for him in my heart, just like there is for all of the CT lads. My favorite thing about Damian is when he sings "A Bird Without Wings" the old way with his higher voice. It's sooooo beautiful!!! That's the reason why he made it on to Celtic Thunder - By being himself when he sings. I REALLY like Damian, and I can't wait to see the new DVD on July 14th and then see him again live (1st time was awesome!!) in November. Thanx for the forum post Nieat. I love Celtic Thunder!
over a year ago CTDamianLover said…
heart
I love Damian because...well truly i dont know why NOT to love him.
he's got the single most amazing voice i have ever heard, and in my opinion, that could ever exist.
he seems sooo sweet, and nice, and funny, and down to earth. he doesn't act like a famous jerk, he acts like a normal guy, except more amazing times a billion. He's such a great role model.
his face... dont even get me started on that.
he's so gorgeous, words can't describe it. His eyes, his smile, i even love his nose:]
i love all the celtic thunder guys, they're all incredible funny and wonderful singers and performers.
but i love damian more than ive ever loved anything that has existed put together.

that doesn't even sum it up.
iLlloveeeHimmmmTooDeathhhhhhh<333
wink
hey haha those last two were GARAEAT posts :D
over a year ago manderrr16 said…
question how did u actually get 2 meet damian?
over a year ago xo-deep-emotion said…
heart
Yeah I'd like to know that to! I wish I could meet Him!!!
I'd be the happiest person alive!
You guys look like you're pretty tight in the pictures...
How do you know him?!?!?!

He's my favorite because his voice makes me MELT! My mouth seriously dropped open when i heard him sing on the second DVD. && I especially love his expressions when he sings / his eyebrows! even though i've never met him, just by the way he acts on stage he seems to be fun, sweet, and a great sense of humor! (not to mention his looks ;]) That is like my one dream these days... to meet Damian! I'm even working on finding pictures of Damian and making a collage (it's harder than it sounds :P )then im gonna start one on the whole group! But i have a question... do u think you could help me out with my collage by sending me pictures of him? i haven't gotten very far and i'm gonna need a lot more to make it amazing! I don't know if you're able to ask him if he's ok with me doing that :S Haha but anyways. Let me know!! if you want you can send me a message to my inbox.!

If you could help me out that would be wonderful!
I really want to show my friends that he's not what they think. Slash "some weird Irish guy trying to get big and thinks he's all that" Help me prove them wrong !!

Thanks
It's totally worth it, cause he's SOOO AMAAAAZZINGG!!!
<3
over a year ago chellagirl98 said…
heart
damian is my fav cuz he is so nice, funny, and he act's completlly normal around fan's. he acts like himself and i find that so cool. most people act so they can get more attention. i have not really meet him but i would love to! from wat i have heard he is really the heartthrob. he is coming to my town nov. 1st so wish me luck in meeting him and the others ;)
over a year ago damianlover667 said…
heart
yea i really like that hes not full of himself and he seems really sweet!! hes a normal hot guy lol
over a year ago CTfanDM said…
heart
well, Damians my favorite , because I love him? haha. And his voice is amazing. So unique and rich and smooth. And boy! Those eyes. Gotta love them! Ocean blue. Keith could go surfing in them! hahaha.. wow. Also, He doesnt have a huge ego like most guys I know. He treats everyone with respect. He's a cutie alright. Hes so loving, adorable, cute, and has the most amazing sense of humor. :) He's enough to make us gals go wild! haha :D
over a year ago QueenVictoria73 said…
heart
well, why i love damian, that could take a while *clears throat*... first of all, i want to point out that he's not my "favorite" of celtic thunder, i like them all equally, it's just that i am attracted to damian. So anyway, i love him for the obvious reasons, that he's drop dead crazy gorgeous, he sings like an angel, and his accent is sexy. oh, and his version of puppy love is the most epicly adorable, amazing, heart melting thing in the world. but also, he's not like other male celebrities, he's actually like, a gentleman, if that makes sense. He has really good manners when he is being interviewed, he dresses well and keeps his hair clean (*cough* unlike rob Paterson *cough*). Like, haven't u noticed that a lot of guys like zafron and the jonas brothers and even older guys like hugh jackman dress super scuzzy? and at least from what i've heard he doesn't cuss and make bad jokes in excess. And he goes to church every sunday and sings in a gospel choir. and he made a lot of money for charity even when he was little, which is obviously a good trait.
over a year ago trudamsel said…
QueenVictoria73-Couldn't have said it better. I agree with everything you said. Those are all the reasons why I love Damian too. He's just a really awsome guy:)
over a year ago damian_m_rox said…
heart
me too. i LOVE Damian because of his whole essence. everything about him is perfect.
1. perfect voice (both singing and talking. lol)
2. perfect look. his eyes, his smile, his awsome hair, the way he dresses
3. he loves what he does. every time you see a pic or video, you can always see that he has a smile on his face, which shows that he's always having a good time. i think it helps the audience a lot to see that all the guys have a good time doing what they're doing, not that it's just their job that they have to do.
4. he's just an all around great guy, and doesn't have the ego that you see in so many other celebrities (or other guys for that matter. lol)
all together everything about damian is perfect, and i love him for it.
over a year ago mcgintygirlie94 said…
heart
i just love him because of who he is. he's obviously not air-headed and actually cares about people. he's just a normal guy which is amazing. he's also got a great voice and look. whats not to love :)
over a year ago damian_m_rox said…
heart
amen to that. he's awsome.
over a year ago meagab11 said…
heart
I like damian because he's adorable and I love him i want to give my heart to him and tell him that he's the glow that kept my heart beating when i look at him i see love and compassion my love lives on when i'm with him
over a year ago acer96 said…
heart
Damian's my fave, because he seems like a really sweet guy, I don't just like him for his looks (his looks are a bonus) I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but everyone who has met him says he super nice and that he gives good hugs (I like hugs). I have more reasons for liking Damo but it would take forever to write them all down.
over a year ago pvartist39 said…
big smile
Damian is my favorite because he has the best smile and his voice is absolutely stunning!!!!