Damian McGinty CELTIC THUNDER: BEST DVD CONCERT EVER!

damianfan posted on Feb 10, 2009 at 04:05PM
This is the best musical concert I have ever seen. It is available on DVD, and you can also get CDs of the songs. Watch and listen as five solo vocalists and the Celtic Symphony Orchestra present some of the most memorable performances. Damian McGinty, the youngest at 14, steals the show with his charm and talent. A must see! Celtic Thunder is on a North American tour this year.

Damian McGinty 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Irimianda said…
smile
wonderful concert dvd!! the best i have ever seen! i also love damian's charm throughout the show! the guys blend together so well even though they all have different styles! a must see for all the Celtic Thunder fans!
over a year ago drox16 said…
smile
THIS IS THE BEST CONCERT DVD EVER! My freinds and I are all DaMIAN fANS SO WHEN i BOUHT THE DVD they all came over. When Damian sang come by the hills my friend Erin cried. This is a must see for every celtic Thunder fan............I LOVE DAMIAN MCGINTY!!!!!
over a year ago ampa said…
i think come by the hills , is a very pretty song
ampa
i also have the cd and dvd of celthic thunder

i would love to c thier live performance

ampa
i live in toronto canada

will they ever come her again ?

ampa
i am a 66 yr odd , married man and love celtic music

i was born in dublin ireland

and find that celtic thunder, has a very unique and excithing sound

ampa
i love all of their songsand the 5 stars, but also think phil coulter and his orcchesstra r great too

ampa
is it passible to get anyyhing autographed by celtic thunder and phil coulter

ampa
imagine, me a 66 yr old expatriate of ireland, being so much of a big fan of celtic thunder

ampa
over a year ago DamiansGirl said…
Haha, I heard of the CT March 31, 2008 and bought the DVD and CD three days later xD I can't wait to buy the new DVD/CD!!!! eeppppp! *jumps up and Down*
over a year ago trudamsel said…
Celtic Thunder is absolutely my favorite group EVER!!! I've never been so crazy about a group or singer before. They are the very first concert I ever paid to go see. They are just the best. Thank goodness my sister found them and asked for the dvd for her birthday last September (same month as Damians). It would have been a tragedy to never have heard of them.