Damian McGinty All The Girls Damian Sings To!!!!

Irimianda posted on Feb 09, 2009 at 05:55PM
if damian mhas sung to you during any concert please write!!

Damian McGinty 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago drox16 said…
crying
Dear Damian Fans,
No, Damian has not sang to me. At the last concert I went to he chose to not sing to a 14-year old blonde(aka me) he sang to a fifty year-old. So if you really like Damian Don't depend on him for much, he'll break nyour heart.
over a year ago Irimianda said…
smile
Phooy, oh well, i know wat ya mean. he always sings to somone older. hahaha, he will break ur heart if u aren't careful.
over a year ago iluvdm said…
crying
i wish he would sing to some1 youngerlink
over a year ago Nieat said…
hmmm
do u mean look at sing the words to someone..or actuallyy dedecate a songto them
over a year ago DamiansGirl said…
big smile
Damian sang to me Fall '08 and I nearly fell over, this past tour I was 10th row and went nuts in both 'BUIHTD' and 'HBS16'. I'm pretty sure he noticed me in "Breaking up is hard to do"!
over a year ago musikluver94 said…
sad
He never has sang to me, because I was sitting so far away. When I saw Celtic Thunder, I was seriously in the very last row way up high and could barely see the stage. But I loved the concert and Keith shouted "Hello Denver" ('cause the concert was in Denver Colorado) during Lauren and I. Since Keith is my fave, my heart started racing when I heard his voice. I'm going to see them again in November, and I've been saving all my money from working to pay for front row seats and meet & greet passes. I hope I can get them.......I don't know yet because the tickets haven't gone on sale. Thanx for the forum post!
over a year ago trudamsel said…
smile
He didn't sing to me at the concert I went to cause I was a little far back but this tour I'm in the fron row so we'll see!!!
over a year ago boo19 said…
i was supposed to go to the one in october but idk n how do u get meet n greet without doing the whole pledge thing on tv n if i go i will b sitting like 7th row or something
over a year ago QueenVictoria73 said…
Wait, what do you mean "him singing to you"? Tori's really slow and doesn't understand!
over a year ago meagab11 said…
sad
I'm all mad at you girls i even see him in concert yet and this october is my first
ya this october if i go will b my first cncert im going to the one in Erie PA it should b fun
over a year ago ShannonMcGinty said…
I went to Storm and Damian sang "home" to me for like 1 minute!!!!! Oh i died :D
over a year ago damian_m_rox said…
tongue
he's never sang to me personally. but to all of you who he has sang to, your super lucky.
over a year ago Damian33 said…
smile
He sang to me backstage, not on stage. He picked the older lady next to me. Oh My it was so cool, I almost died!
over a year ago Rocketgirl16 said…
wink
Well I went to two concerts in a row. He pointed to me in both. I was very happy about it.. i also made him crack up in raggle taggle. he was right in front of me clapping and i was in the 3rd/2nd row for both concerts... when he looked at me in that song i had to make a funny face a him when he wasn't singing-- so yeah i made him laugh... then later in the concert he pointed at me in a song.. then at the other concert he smiled and pointed at me again :)
over a year ago hubbabubbagirl said…
ohh emm geee!!! soo lucky!!!!!!!!!! i love his laff tooo!!
over a year ago irishmianda said…
smile
sorry i havent replied to the question of whether he has pointed to you during the song or if he has dedicated the song to you. what i meant was if he had pointed to you in any song. i was at their concert in houston texas for their last album. havent seen their latest concert yet. <:-( oh well. they should come to houston soon and then we might go! yea!!!!!!!!!! he hasnt pointed to me but its still awesome to see damian perform. he is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shot up like a weed!!
over a year ago beckycp said…
aww Damian's a womanizer, I dont know if Damian is the only one I pay attention to but it seems the other Celtic lads dont do that....or not in the same way...like kills dozens of girl at every concert..right?
i went to the one in rochester for the christmas one and he pointed at me in one of his songs!!!