Damian McGinty Celtic Thunder

drib13 posted on Dec 10, 2008 at 06:05PM
Is'nt celtic thunder a very talented group!!!

Damian McGinty 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lizisme said…
Yes! epsicially damian and keith i also love george!!! i went to see them in concert i got front row seats they are awsome.... i am in love with this band!!!!!
over a year ago drib13 said…
i know! damian is such a heartthrob yeno!!!! We went to the Houston concert and we had a luvly time!!! We wanted to meet them but couldn't
over a year ago amie-damianfan said…
yeah!!! im like in love with damian!!! i want to get tickets to their show sooo bad. and on my myspace profile i hav all their songs and im listenin to them right now!!!
i have been going damian mcginty mad!!!! swoon. i can't wait for the next time that they tour!
over a year ago oldmusical95 said…
me too!:)
the have damian's b-day wrong on the quiz! they put the 2nd o' sept but it's supposed to be the 9th!!!!
over a year ago Irimianda said…
smile
damian is so gorgous!!! luv the song puppy love!
over a year ago damianfan said…
Celtic Thunder is the best creation I have encountered for years. All the artists involved are superb; one is really no better than another, although Damian gets the most audience response due to his talent, age and charm. The Celtic Orchestra is amazing. Everyone has sculpted a true craft, unlike the talentless masses who appear on audition shows. The best way to support the Celtic Thunder effort is to attend one of their shows or buy the DVD and CDs. Damian also has other material he has recorded. This will help all the members to move forward in their musical careers. I wish Damian and his musical associates all the best in the future. Young people need good role models these days; there are so few.
over a year ago Irimianda said…
smile
amen. this group is an absolute gem!!!!! celtic thunder was going to sing in san antonio but they didn't cause of the lack of money earned with tickets. people don't know what real music is! oh well. i went to the houston concert. didn't meet them but hopefully next time.