D/L (Danny & Lindsay) Baby Names

CSI_NYfangirl posted on Mar 07, 2009 at 05:03PM
Hey so um I was just wondering since their having a baby and all I was just wondering what you guys think they should name their baby!

D/L (Danny & Lindsay) 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MontanaGirl2892 said…
smile
I have no clue...um maybe something Italian cause of Danny, I don`t know what do you think?
over a year ago CSI_NYfangirl said…
big smile
I think if it is boy they should name it Nathan and if it's a girl they should name it Hannah (lol Montana XD) or Kaitlyn!
over a year ago CSIAly said…
smile
Lol, Nathan Malcolm Messer(-Monroe?) and Hannah Kaitlyn!! Yay, second gen! XD
over a year ago GCcutepoison said…
maybe Sara Montana (xD) if it's a girl, because Sara means princess... and I'm sure she would be Danny's little princess.. and Montana speaks for itself... right?! :P
and uhm... I have no idea for a boy.. DJ maybe!? Danny Junior.. haha that sounds soo cliche!! haha lol
I really hope it will be a boy.. don't ask me why.. I have NO idea.. but it would'nt be so bad for CSI:NY.. a little Messer to keep up the good spirits in the lab.. xD okay.. I'm way into my little fantasy bubble.. I'll stop now..
over a year ago adidasrox117 said…
cake
I think if it is a girl they should name it Aiden because Aiden was a close friend of Danny's and it would pay nice respects to her. If its a boy they should name it Louie for Danny's brother.
over a year ago Fanpire4va said…
heart
I was thinking if Danny and Lindsay have a girl her name could be Bella Montana Messer. I chose Bella because its Italian for beautiful (like Danny and Lindsay's baby wouldn't be totally beautiful) and Montana...well that's obvious.
over a year ago faulkenberg said…
big smile
i think its going to a girl and they should name her korah elizabeth messer.
over a year ago Ms_Montana said…
I think Hailey Danielle Messer would be a great name. Or Hailey Montana Messer
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mysticalmom7 said…
I like Bella Montana Messer that is the best one I've heard so far. Hopefully they dont get to crazy with names.
over a year ago Flipflop24 said…
heart
We'll there's been rumors that one of the Csi's is going to die. So i think that they will proubly name the baby after that person in respect.
over a year ago Lilly93 said…
angry
Does anybody know the name now?? I just don´t understand it, also i watched it nearly 15 times...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CSI_NYfangirl said…
smile
They named their daughter Lucy!
over a year ago MontanaNy said…
heart
YEP ! I lovethat name Lucy Monroe-Messer