Crossovers Black Rain(Cross with HoO & Mortal instruments)

Riptide11 posted on May 08, 2012 at 09:54PM
This is a colab with me and Kaia143. We will go back an forth posting different part of the story.

Title:Black Rain

Rating:YA
Type: suspense, mystery(A lot of cliffhangers),action
Characters: The Original characters of PJO & HoO & MI series
Original characters:
Jace
Morgan
Serenity
Genesis
Aundrei

Synopsis: If you want to know what your getting into read prolugue then read first page.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own the HoO or PJO or MI series and everything inside them

A/N: Prolugue

There was seven of us at that Lake. Only two of us actually knew we were halfbloods, but being a halfblood is not the focus of this story. Anyway something happened that affected our lives immensely. I wish it didn't but it did.
We were... special, but being special is not always a good thing. Especially when your family is tied into it.

MY NAME IS JACE AND THIS IS MY STORY

last edited on May 08, 2012 at 09:55PM

Crossovers 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Riptide11 said…
smile
I'll post everything I have so far.
CHAPTER 1

Jace sat inside his dads car. He stared out the opened window at his old neighborhood. The luminous trees brustled as the wind blew. All the houses looked like they had been there for a long time. The air smelled of barbecue. Jace could see the kids playing in the park as his dad made a sharp right.
"Home sweet home! Aren't you excited?" his dad asked.
" Of course i am. hhmmm... I wonder who made us move away in the first place." Jace said sarcasticlly. Jace's dad looked at him through the rearview mirror with a sad face.
"I thought we went over this." Jace's dad said pleadingly as he made a left.
" We only moved because I had a job transfer. Anyways where home now at least".
"I know I just had a really hard time in new york. Your right I should be Happy."
"Great..." Jace's dad said quisically. He knew it was unusual for Jace to let up a conversation like this,but Jace didn't care he was just happy to be home.
They stopped and parked in the driveway in an old rundown house. The colors were completly saddening: black and gray. The front of the house had bricks that were out of place. The Windows were smudged to a point where you couldn't see through them. The weirdest thing was that there was no front door.
"This is NOT home." Jace said
"It is now. Now get out of the car and help me unpack." his dad said.
last edited over a year ago
Continued

CHAPTER 1

After helping his dad unpack and settle down Jace went scouting for rooms. Jace had moved a lot in the past four years, so he knew which room would be the best. Most people wouldn't beleive this but sometimes the biggest rooms weren't always the best rooms.
As Jace climbed the stairs seemed to groan like they could give away at any second. He was relieved when he got to the top.
There was three doors on the left of the hallway. Jace walked straight to the closest one.
By the way the door creaked Jace knew the room was going to be terrible. He was so very wrong.
"Oh my gosh" Jace said mesmerized.
It was huge. The ceiling reached at least 20 feet high. Even though though there was no matress Jace could tell the bed frame was king sized. A few feet above the bed frame there was a shelf that ran across the wall. It looked like it was meant for pictures to be there. There was a small fireplace in the middle of the right wall. Out of all these things the best was the view.
The window was six feet by five feet. The blinds were pushed to the right so you could see outside. Jace walked closer. Now he saw the whole town. In back of that he saw the mountain range. Behind it the horizon gleamed colors of red, orange, yellow, green, and blue. Jace forgot how good it felt to be back home in Boulder.
Jace didn't bother checking the other rooms,but one place Jace knew he had to check for sure was the attic. Sometimes the people who lived in the house before you left things behind. Sometimes if you were lucky you could get cool expensive things like game systems or ipods.
Jace looked around for the attic. He couldn't find any sign of pull down stairs. He didn't understand the house was pretty tall. He knew it was really wierd that he couldn't find anything.
Then he saw it. A small square opening in the ceiling.
"Nice" Jace said.
Jace was tall for a 15 year old, so he reached for the string that was attatched to the small door.
"Jace come down here I want you to see this" yelled his dad from down stairs.
"Be right there" Jace yelled back.
When jace opened the door he got excited. There was ceiling behind it, but that was a good thing. It meant that there was really good stuff up there. Lucky for Jace he had been in this situation before.
Jace took off his shoe and through it at the ceiling. It busted right through.
He pulled down the stairs and climbed up. He gasped. There was weapons. Like real weapons. Swords, knives, guns all of that stuff.
The wierdest thing was a black crystal orb. It was radiant with purple tainted glow. Inside was a swirly black substance. Jace felt drawn to it. Like it was a part of him.
"Jace I mean it. Get over here right now!" his dad yelled.
Jace took one last shaky look and went down the steps.
Chapter 2

THE DARK ONES TALE

Percy was betrayed by his family. He loved and cared for them, but they left him to rot in the end, even Annabeth. Your probably thinking how could Sally betray him also. The thing was she didn't.
Percy's mom had comitted suicide. After percy spent the weeks after mourning her he realized that his mother had a really good life at the moment she killed herself.
She had a wonderful son who kept her proud by saving Olympus time and time again. It wasn't like her being lonely was a problem. She had Paul to help her out. No, something much bigger was happening. After figuring that out Percy vowed to find out what it was.
Percy studied the place where she had died. Which killed him to be near the place where his mother's soul had been swept away. Percy had found two of his mother's necklaces that were given to her by Posieden. Nothing had been their to get the lead on how his mother died. Percy kept looking for days. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Still percy found nothing.
When Percy was going to drive to see grover one day his car started to drum. Suddenly he wasn't in his car anymore. He was on the side of the turnpike watching his car explode. The fates appeared next to him.
"Percy you have proven yourself worthy of our gifts" they said in unison.
Shivers ran down percy's back. That was the first time he had ever heard them speak.
"We plan to give you immortality. You will stay 17 forever."The one on the right said.
Percy didn't want immortality then and he didn't want it now. Why would the fates appear in a time like this anyway. Sure Percy had almost been blown up, but being blown up wasn't a first for him.
The fates seemed to read his mind.
"Percy you are being betrayed. Betrayed by the ones who you call family." The fates then showed him...
Telling you what happens to Percy
Percy is shown by the fates that Annabeth had tricked Leo to rewire the car by telling him it was a test for the Athena cabin.Everyone knew what was happening Except for Leo, because after defeating the giants and Gaea, Percy and Leo became close friends. Yeah fire and water being friends weird I know. So after that the fates also give leo immortality too. Knowing he would be a good person to accompany Percy when he left camp. The fates masked Percy and Leo from the gods sight so they couldn't see where they were.
Percy and Leo went to Colorado. They trained there until the fates told them otherwize.
Chapter 3: Percy Jackson?

Jace's POV
On his first day of school Jace walked. Jace's dad had to go to a business meeting.
"This will be good for you. You could memorize how to get there even find some shortcuts!"
Truthfully all that Jace wanted was to get home and check out the attic. It had been killing him. That orb in there was drawing him toward it. He crossed the street to see his new school. It was a boulder public high school. Jace walked up the steps and stepped through the door.
The hallway was crowded. Sure, Jace had moved here, but this was also his first day of high school. He was kind of nervous about meeting his old friends from the past. Even worse: his enemy's. Jace could see the office to the right. Jace walked over as quick as he possibly could and went through the door to hand in his paper work.
"Good morning, I'm Mrs. Acacia!" the perky secretary said as soon as Jace came through the door. "You must be new to this school district completely! Do you have your paper work?" Jace walked up closer and saw that she had brown eyes and brown hair tied up in a pony tail. She looked like she was in her twenties which was surprising. Usually the secretary was a mean old lady who hated kids our age.
I greeted Mrs. Acacia and gave her the papers politely. She told me to wait in a seat next to the principals' office before orientation. Just then another kid walked through the door. He looked like he was around 17 with sea green eyes and messy black hair. Mrs. Acacia gave him the same greeting she gave me.
" Hi, my name is Percy Jackson. Nice to meet you." he said. The secretary frowned when she looked at his papers.
" 15 years old really..?" she said. Percy's eyes flashed, but Mrs. Acacia didn't seem to notice.
" Welcome to Boulder public high school. Take a seat right over there!" Was it just Jace or did she completely forget what she was just saying.
Percy walked to the seat next to Jace. He looked at him for a quick second and frowned. Then sat down and a normal look returned to his face.
"I'm guessing your new here, too" He said. He put out a hand and I shook it.
Chapter 3 continued
School is not that bad

Jace's POV
Being next to Percy made Jace have that tingly feeling. That feeling he had with the Black orb. That powerful pull was freaking Jace out.
Percy's POV
Percy was told by the fates to start going to school but he wasn't sure why. Then he saw what they meant. This kid sitting next to Percy had a strong aura. An aura of stronger than the big three. He had dark curly, red hair. It was almost black. He had golden eyes which was weird to Percy. He didn't want to deal with a Titan today.
"My name is Jace. Nice to meet you" He said nervously. Jace had a scared gleam in his eyes.
As soon as he said that the principal opened the door to his office. He was bald and had a chubby figure. He had washed out blue eyes.
"Come in. Both of you!" he said like they had done something wrong even though this was our first day. Jace and Percy got up from their seats and walked into his office.
"My name is principal Gallagher. Welcome to the school blah blah blah...Here's your schedules ."
Jace and I exchanged looks. This guy was a little grumpy.
" Now leave before I expel you on the first day of school!" Jace and I both quickly walked out the door.
Jace POV
The Secretary sent a girl named Morgan to help them with their schedule. She brought them to their classes and helped them with the work they were assigning. Jace caught her making googily eyes at Percy and every time he looked at her she blushed. Jace smirked. She heard him and got even redder.
After 3 periods they all went to lunch. Morgan had to go to the bathroom so Jace and Percy got to pick where they wanted to sit. Percy suggested a table far away from everyone else. When they walked to the table some guys on the soccer team started to glare at Jace and Percy. One guy who looked extremely angry had a jacket on that said "Lance". When Percy walked by Lance tried to trip him but Percy over powered Lance and he fell instead. At this everyone laughed except Lance's teammates and Percy. Percy just stared down at the guy like he was dirt and continued walking. Lance's face was bright red and completely angry. Jace and Percy sat down at the table. Morgan came back , but didn't sit with us. It was ok with Jace and Percy.
"You know she was staring at you." Jace said
" Yeah, I know" Percy said. He seemed deep in thought. Like there was something much more important.
Morgan's POV
"Hey guys" said Morgan.
Morgan's friends didn't even hear her. They were too busy staring at Percy and Jace. Morgan couldn't blame them they were both really good looking, but Percy looked amazing. He was wearing a leather Jacket and denim jeans. His hair was tousled in a super cute way, but what made him so amazing was the way he seemed so distance like he was thinking of something far away. Morgan knew a guy like Percy would never like her. She sighed out loud. All the girls snapped out of their trance and stared at each other. Everyone erupted in laughter.
" Morgan you are sooooooooo lucky." said one of the girls.
" Yeah, I guess." she said looking at Percy.
" What's there names" said another girl.
" The one with the dark red hair is Jace the other one with the black hair is Percy." replied Morgan
" Man Percy is HOT" said Serenity. Morgan quickly glanced at Serenity. then looked back.
" I agree, but Jace pretty cute , too" said another girl.
Ok this was becoming complete obsession.
Chapter 3 continued

Percy

Percy was supposed to meat Leo in phys. ed. That relieved Percy. He was annoyed of all the girls staring at him. You would have thought that he would be un fazed by people looking at him, but Percy had been training for 50 years. He had seen no one in that time besides Leo and he still had Blackjack. So when he saw a crossing guard Percy almost collapsed on the spot. Leo had started school before Percy because he wanted to see the world again. Not be confined in a little log cabin for the rest of his life. Of course Percy wanted to come too, but decided to wait it out.
At the end of the lunch period Morgan walked over to our table and told us we could leave. Jace and Percy got up and walked to the exit. Morgan lead us to the gym. When they got there he saw some other people he recognized from lunch. In the mist of them Percy saw Lance the guy Percy had tripped. Lanced glanced at Percy and then smirked and quickly looked away. Percy Ignored him and walked inside the locker room. Morgan Stopped though.
"This is as far as I go. No girls aloud in the boys locker room" she said. Percy had almost forgot about that over the time period training.
" Ok, thanks for your help." Percy replied. He then walked into the locker room. Percy and Jace talked to the gym teacher. He told us that we didn't have to change today. Then he announced something that sent excitement through Percy's body.
" Everyone head out to the gym. It's time to play one of my favorite games: DODGE BALL!"
Percy suddenly felt happy. Percy had some hard times with this game and cannon balls, but this time Percy would be the one who would dominate the game. Percy was knocked out of his thoughts by Leo greeting him.
"Percy!" Leo said.
" Hey Leo" Percy introduced Leo to Jace who had been really quiet. Percy told Jace that they were cousins.
" Hey, do you sense his aura?" Percy said inside Leo's mind. Something the fates aloud the to be able to do or what he thought was the fates.
" Yeah it's weird. Its stronger then the big three. " Leo responded.
" Who's talking in my head?" Jace said franticly inside Percy head.
heres the preview of ch. 4

Jace

Percy" face showed that he was almost as freaked out as Jace.
"Jace... Can you hear me" Percy said slowly.
"Yeah...Percy Is-is that you." Jace said
"Yeah" Percy replied.
" OK.. i'm hallucinating! first this then the weird orb in the attic-"
" What orb in the attic" Leo cut in.
"We'll find this out after school. Is that okay with you Jace?"Percy said
"O-Okay" Jace said hesitantly.
Jace walked out of the locker room scared out of his mind.
CHAPTER 4

Jace

Jace was so freaked out. What was he supposed to do? Call the cops for freaky people talking in his mind. Jace didn't think the cops would believe him.
"Seniors you're up with the freshmen." The coach said smiling. Jace had a feeling that this moment is what the guy waited for all year long. Percy, Leo, Jace and I walked down off the bleachers.
As they took position on the basketball court Jace wondered if he could make a run for the gym door and go home. The thing was he wasn't sure that he wanted to go home. Not with that weird orb thing in the attic surrounded by all those weapons...
The whistle blew. Jace barely had time to react to this. He stepped back and noticed Leo and Percy had backed up too. A red sphere came spiraling at his head. He quickly ducked. The ball skimmed his hair, but didn't get him.
When Jace looked up he saw chaos. Freshmen ran for their lives trying to avoid getting smacked in the face while the seniors laughed as they threw the dodge balls at us. Everyone was going crazy except for Percy who remained calm as he dodged the balls like it was the easiest thing ever. Leo on the other hand was yelling insults at the opposing team.
"Bring it on you burro caras!(donkey faces)" he yelled. That seemed to catch the attention of all the seniors. They all aimed their balls at Leo. Was it Jace or did he seem to smile at this. All at once they threw a red storm at Leo.
Leo jumped in the air and moved nimbly through the wave of dodge balls. When it was over all eyes went toward him. The coach's whistle hung from his mouth. Some students were shocked and some were angry.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­

Percy

"Show off" Percy said in his head. Jace looked frantically around the room.
"Sorry!" Percy said quickly.
Jace calmed down a bit. Percy glanced at the seniors and realized that the people who had shocked faces earlier looked angry now. They had recovered from their shock and started firing again. Percy and Jace dodged, but Percy had to push out of the way a couple times. Percy knew Leo wouldn't get hit with his training and wasn't a bit worried about him. Soon Jace, Percy, and Leo were the only freshmen left with all the seniors still on the court. Percy grunted.
Percy spotted Lance in the back of the court. He held a ball in his hand that was aimed straight for...
The ball sailed through the air. I yelled in Jace's mind to watch out, but unfortunately it didn't have the affect Percy wanted. Jace stood still as a statue mesmerized by the mind speaking. the ball smacked him in the chest. He looked down at the ball and looked relieved. He walked calmly to the bleachers.
Jace was calm, but Percy wasn't. Percy didn't know Jace for very long, but knew that he was some kind of half-blood. He had to protect him. Percy grabbed at a ball. He front flipped and in mid air through the ball straight to Lance. The ball smacked him in the chest and slammed him into the wall.
His friends hurried to help him, but the others stared at Percy. Now that he had the attention that Leo was getting he wasn't sure he wanted it anymore. Once again the coach's whistle hung from his mouth. All the seniors dropped their balls and walked to the bleachers scared of Percy's next action. Great Percy already had a reputation.
Morgan

Percy's little accident had blown up in the school's gossip center. If Morgan turned around you could here all the girls talking about what a "H-O-T hot guy" he was. Morgan was so sure that now She would never be able to talk to him again.
Morgan told her friends that she would meet them later and walked inside the gym after school. She asked one of the gym teachers for a ball and started at the free throw line. She sank 4 and shot her 5th.Swish.
Morgan loved to play basketball. It was a way to express herself. She had joined the recreation league, but it was boys and girls in the same league. Morgan had no problem with that though. Just because they were boys didn't mean they were better than her.
Just then someone walked up and grabbed at her shoulder...
Chapter 3 continued

Morgan

Percy's little accident had blown up in the school's gossip center. If Morgan turned around you could here all the girls talking about what a "H-O-T hot guy" he was. Morgan was so sure that now She would never be able to talk to him again.
Morgan told her friends that she would meet them later and walked inside the gym after school. She asked one of the gym teachers for a ball and started at the free throw line. She sank 4 and shot her 5th.Swish.
Morgan loved to play basketball. It was a way to express herself. She had joined the recreation league, but it was boys and girls in the same league. Morgan had no problem with that though. Just because they were boys didn't mean they were better than her.
Just then someone walked up and grabbed at her shoulder...
Morgan quickly turned around to see Lance. They had just broke up from a terrible relationship. Morgan was happy to be rid of him. He treated her like she was just one of his followers. Now when he didn't have her he was trying to get her back.
"Lance..."she said.
"Hi Morgan."
There was a pause of silence.
"Listen Morgan. I still have feelings for you and I cant stop thinking about you." He said breaking the silence.
Morgan tried to hide the anger in her face. She new if she came back to him he would treat her the same way as before and besides she had another person in mind...
"I think you should leave Lance"she said.
Morgan turned to shoot another basket when he snatched her arm.
"Lance your hurting me!" she said. Morgan looked at him again and noticed his eyes were red from stressful nights. He looked so angry...
"Morgan, I would like an answer!" He now shouted. His voice echoed on the walls of the gym.
"I think you should stop." said a familiar voice.

_________________________________________­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­_

Percy

Percy had walked into the gym to say sorry to the Coach for causing a commotion in his gym period.
Chapter 3

Percy had walked into the gym to say sorry to the Coach for causing a commotion in gym class. Instead he caught Lance tightly holding Morgan's arm.
"Morgan, I would like an answer!" shouted Lance.
"I think you should stop." Percy said.
They both jumped. Lance's face showed his apprehensiveness toward Percy. Lance changed his face expression to a confident smile. He was still trembling though.
"What are you gonna do about it." he responded.
"Ok, I'm going to count down from ten. One-Two."
His trembling was more intense now.
"Three-"
He ran past Percy and burst through the door. Morgan who had been quiet through the whole thing started to rub the place where Lance had grasped her arm.
"Thanks for the help." Morgan said.
"No problem."
There was a silence and then Morgan turned to shoot another basket. This time she missed.
"Let me help you with that." Percy said.
At Percy's house there was a basketball court so 50 years of free time to practice. Percy walked up behind her and placed his hands on top of hers. He placed her hands in the correct spots. They moved together and shot the ball. Swish. Morgan's face turned bright red.
Chapter 4

Whispers. Whispers were all Percy could here.
Percy!?!
The hairs on Percy's neck stuck up. That voice was something he hadn't heard in a long time. The voice that would haunt him in his sleep. The voice that use to give him a wonderful warm feeling. That voice was from... Annabeth.
Percy quickly backed away from Morgan and uncapped Riptide. Riptide was the sword that he had complete trust in. The sword had countless battles against unbelievable foes including the titan lord Kronos. The blade was now the only thing he could count on besides Leo.
Percy scanned the area and came back to Morgan's face. Her eyes were darting at Riptide.
"Where did that..."
" Don't worry it's just a baseball bat." he clarified.
Percy could now bend the mist to make humans, half-bloods, and any other mythical creatures to see what he wanted. The thing was he hadn't gotten use to it yet. Even so she shouldn't be able to see it because of the mist itself.
"No. What are you talking about its a... golden sword." Morgan said.
"Actually celestial bronze... wait did you just say sword?"
"Yea I did." Morgan said backing away slowly.
Right then and there Morgan made a run for it. She crashed through the doors of the gym.
"Morgan wait!" Percy pleaded, but she was gone.
"Great here comes a high speed chase." Percy had no time to think about why Morgan could see the sword through the mist. All he needed to do now was find her. Percy ran after her. He was fast so there was no way she could get away from him. He caught her converse shoes slip through the exit. Percy started at the door when the voice came again much more strong
Percy!?!
He stopped and tried to get the voice out of his head. The world swirled into a cold dark vortex.
over a year ago ontril86 said…
Why'd u move this? Also still awesome, please post!
^nevermind, I read the new title.
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
heart
hope u can post soon
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
yeah post soon!
over a year ago StormOrFire43 said…
i predict that something will happen, i don't know when or what... either way i predicted it!

post soon
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
awesome story!!! Pls post soon :)
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
big smile
post!
big smile
plz post REALLY soon
over a year ago favpercy said…
worried
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­poo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oos­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­t!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! PLZ?
hmmm
I think i'll post tommorow. Schools been bugging me lately.

worried
plz post im sad now
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
sad
post plz?
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
sad
plz? Me gonna start bawling any minute.
I'm rent been posting but when I said I was going to post the next day a few ours later my grand-uncle committed suicide. Even so I'll try to post later because I don't have school until wendsday
crying
im so sorry for that probably shudnt hav bothered as much
Chapter 4 (continued)
The world was white. No sound or smell. It was just white. Percy looked down at his body, but it wasn't there. You'd think he would be freaked out by this, but there was no feeling creeping over him.
Hello Percy.
Percy would have jumped if he had a body.
How do you feel Percy.
The voice was booming in his head though there was no sound going through his ears. The voice had also changed. No longer his Annabeth. It was not that wonderful, bossy, sweet voice. It was replaced by a raspy dark voice that probably wanted to consume his body.
My voice is not that dark!
Percy didn't care that the voice was invading his mind the only thing he cared about was how he was going to get out of this place.
You won't be able to leave until you listen to me...
Percy made a split decision.
Fine talk. He thought back.
So rude. someone needs to learn some manners.
Just tell me what you want so I can get out of here.
Ok fine.
The voice seemed to take a breath
יש לך עכשיו פגש את אור עכשיו אתה חייב לעמוד בחושך. עליך להבין מי אתה ומה גורלך נמצא.
What is that suppose to mean?Percy thought.
Can't tell. try to search it up on a reference sitethe voice said back.
Whatever could I leave now.
Sure, but you do realize I will always be in your head for now on.
Before Percy could answer everything faded and he woke up standing next to the exit of the school. All his emotions that were held inside him during the meeting with the voice now poured out as if the place he was in did not accept any emotions, but impatience. The curiosity, confusion, and fear no crept into him. He couldn't chase Morgan anymore. He had to go tell Leo.
I thought I knew what that language was. Also, I translated it and may I just say, very cryptic. I'm not going to post the translation though, there's no fun in that.
over a year ago StormOrFire43 said…
very creepy
Post soon
over a year ago favpercy said…
surprise
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(oh my gods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
awsome post soon
HELLO EVERYONE! Sorry that I haven't been on for awhile. My dad is cutting off the internet connection because of financial purposes as well as the TV and phone line. I'll be on and off for awhile...
over a year ago deserati said…
cool
Aweeesssooommmeee