Crossovers Everything Changes (Harry Potter and Hunger Games)

pink-bookworm posted on Apr 18, 2012 at 07:26AM
Tittle: Everything Chnages
Genre: Drama, Action, Sad, Romance
Rating: T
Characters:
Harry Potter
hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Katniss Everdeen
Peeta Mellark
Primrose Everdeen
Rue
Gale Hawthorne
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Synopsis: One night the people from Harry Potter go to sleep and wake up in each a separate district in Panem just in time for the 75th Hunger Games.
Follow the adventure of a lifetime where everything is about to change.
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or The Hunger Games
A/N so I decided against the One direction Crossover and decided on Harry Potter instead so hope you guys enjoy

Crossovers 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
YAY! POST SOON pink-bookworm! YAY (again) I'M THE FIRST TO COMMENT!
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Lol I'll try post as soon as I can.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Sounds good post soon
Sorry I haven't posted yet guys,
Yay for me cause I'm posting. By the way this is set the year after bolder org is dead cause they are all redoing their seventh year like the sevenths from the last movie.

Chapter 1 Third Person
It was just and ordinary night or well as ordinary as it could get at Hogwartsand all the kids in griffins or were getting ready for bed not expecting something very strange to happen.
Harry pov...
I climbed into bed and took my classes off letting sleep take over.
While asleep...
I saw all these people crowding in this large space with a stage like thing that had two bowls full of paper, a lady with purple hair putting her hand into the first bowl.
"Primrose Everdeen", she called out excitedly.
After that it all happened so fast I didn't know what was going on until I heard my name being called out of the bowl.
Awake...
Before I got the chance to find out what happens next I awoke sweat pouring down my face.
I put my hand in my bedside table to get my glasses.
Once I had them on I looked over to see if Ron was still asleep but when I looked I didn't see any other boys at all instead a room with two other beds that had two girl peacefully sleeping in them.
My eyes went wide with shock for I was no longer at Hogwarts.
I got out of bed and went to open the door but I couldn't it was locked so I put my hand to my pocket to get my wand but it wasn't there so i looked over to the bedside table to see if it was there but no such luck.
I then notice one of the girls sit up and yawn.
She was very pretty almost like Ginny with her curly red hair and emerald green eyes.
The girl looked about nine or ten maybe older.
"Harry its locked didn't you remember that".
"Yeah I did I just thought for some reason it wasn't locked but I must be half asleep".
The girl giggled a very light, Gorky kind and it was very cute.
"It's your turn to wake up Casey by the way I did yesterday because you went to do your trading at the hob and she hit me across my cheek".
"Alright then if you insist".
"That's the way big bro".
The least Harry could say was that this was very strange him waking up in a completely different place and with a family too although it felt nice to have a family and not to mention that girl looked just like Lily although i didnt realize.

The rest will be longer than this but at the moment I couldn't be bothered just rambling on the whole family introduction for Harry.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Love it post soon
I'll post on this after I post on some of my other stories.
over a year ago TheCrookd1 said…
post soon
Sorry I haven't posted yet I've been writing things in wattpad and stuff everyday of the week so I kinda couldn't post but doesn't worry I'm hoping to be able to post in more than one story now due to the holidays.
I want to re-write the first chapter. It sucks