Couples from Harry Potter Your Favorite Couples

r-pattz posted on Jul 03, 2009 at 09:44PM
I love Snape and Lily. I love how the last thing Snape says is 'Look at me' to Harry, so of course the last thing he sees is Lily's eyes.
And I like Tonks and Lupin. :)

Who are your favorites?

Couples from Harry Potter 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago samjhart said…
big smile
I have to say I agree with Lily and Snape for me they were the 'it' (canon) couple. So beautiful and tragic at the same time. I bawled like a baby only at the time when JK explains Snape's love for Lily *sniff* :'( (I'm sorry I'm a hopeless romantic hehe)
But my fave couple has to be Draco/Hermione. I know I know. I'm probably gonna get killed but they're so wrong that they're right. I jus can't shake that feeling that there was something untapped about these two...not to mention that there is something incredibly hot about the bookworm and the bad boy hooking up
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
"not to mention that there is something incredibly hot about the bookworm and the bad boy hooking up"!
lol....I completely agree with your Dramione reasoning! I love, love that couple! They would have been really hot together <3
After Hermione, my other favorite are Lily/James! I know we don't have much backstory on them, but I still love the idea of them together!
I also like Bill/Fleur and I really hope we finally get to see Bill in the 7th movie :)
over a year ago r-pattz said…
i do love the way you said that, samjhart:) i also like Neville and Luna, and i really wish they had hooked up in the end.
laugh
Aw thnx r-pattz (love the name btw, I love the guy too :D )and the bookworm and the bad boy well er I have a confession somebody else said it first! lol you know who are and I give them all credit for making the Dramione ship sound so appetising :D
And oh, I love the idea of Neville and Luna too. I'd love the idea of these two together! Imagine if they'd gotten together and had gotten married. Luna would drive Neville crazy about her Nargles and he about his plotted plants lmao
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
I love Neville & Luna too...they are sooo adorable! Too bad JKR didn't hook them up together!
over a year ago TitanicHugeFan said…
heart
My fav is Ron & Hermione
Then
Bill & Fleur
Remus & Tonks
Severus & Lily and James & Lily [lol]

Sometimes I like Harry/Ginny but they're also a little bit irritating, especially Harry -.-
hmmm
Eugh I know what you mean about Harry/Ginny. Sometimes, they be so wrong. Ginny can definitley be like Mrs Weasley so its pretty frightening :S
over a year ago ilovecreed13 said…
angry
snape& lily

i love them together and i hate james because he ruined everything
smile
*passes ilovecreed13 cookies and orange juice* ok, ilovecreed13 take a breather love and let it all out :) personally think that james/lily are cute but snape and lily are epic. They're everything Romione should've been but isn't
over a year ago MadamOcta13 said…
Remember ilovecreed13, if it weren't for James, there would be no Harry. And if there was no Harry, there would be no book series. And if there was no book series THERE WOULD BE NO HARRY POTTER BOOKS!!! :-)

Anyway, I always thought that Harry and Hermione should've been together. I was really disappointed when Hermione and Ron ended up together. I also like Snape and Lily, but I wish James dead or anything (because remember what I said earlier...)
over a year ago duncylovescourt said…
romione all the way 4 me
over a year ago ClauPerry said…
Drarry & Dramione. Draco Malfoy is basically the hottest character ever.