Classic Disney Who likes Enchanted?

LisaForde posted on Jan 28, 2009 at 02:37PM
Okey so its not a classic disney movie but I think it is a good chessy rom-com with a fairytale twist. The aniamtion was great (i wished it was all animated) and the chemistry between Giselle and Robert (the lawyer who she falls for) were so cute ,they reminded me of Ariel & Eirc in a way. tell me what you guys think of the movie?

Classic Disney 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
smile
I thought it was adorable! It's definitely Disney's best movie in the last few years or so. I loved that there were many references to the old, classic Disney movies.
over a year ago LisaForde said…
blush
I agree,I liked the movie alot. The plot may be kinda silly at some parts of the movie like the manhole for instince but overall I loved the chemistry and Amy Adams was great .
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago disney_prince said…
I loved Enchanted, I agree with courtney7488, its definatley one of the best disney films in a long time. btw, The Princess and the Frog will be coming out soon, starring Tiana the new disney princess, i've made the spot for the film, its quite empty at the moment, so im trying to get people to join:
link
last edited over a year ago
Thanks Disneyprince I love this movie ,Patrick Dmepsey was fuckin hot as Robert I was fit to kiss my Tv screen evertime he says only when your around to catch me, ahw it was love
over a year ago becca85 said…
I thought it was really cute. Probably won't ever rank as a classic, but definitely worth watching, nonetheless.
wink
I agree
over a year ago tera_234 said…
beautiful,cute and awesome!!!!!
big smile
I agree with ya . It is a cute flick I swear I am hooked on it like a drug and Patrick Dempsey is so hot. I liked Amy Adams in this movie too as she acts like a spoilt rotten brat and she falls in love with Robert who doesn’t believe in romance.

BEST DISNEY MOVIE EVER MADE IN THE 21ST CENTURY.