Chuck Versus the Angel de la Muerte

Councilman posted on Jan 13, 2010 at 04:58AM
Did anyone else think for a minute Devon was dead?
I had to go look up the next episode to make sure he was still around.
This episode was great but they are still missing around with Chuck & Sarah and that sucks.
It does seem like under the right circumstances Chuck can now do anything. I think pilot will come up next and not like it did in the Vs the Helicopter episode.

Chuck 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sunnysun033 said…
"I think pilot will come up next and not like it did in the Vs the Helicopter episode."

I don't understand what you meant by the statement above.....

And yeah, I though Awsome was dead until I saw the previews for next weeks episode during the credits.....Then I was like "Oh thank god he's not gone!" haha
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
If you're asking what I mean about it not coming like it did with the chopper, I meant in that one he was awful and got lucky and of course it was nothing like the real thing. They left out the whole part of how you steer with your feet. But hey no big deal, it's just TV.

And I agree about Devon he's just gotten to be more than a passing character. But before he can be saved they are going to have too deal with Ellie somehow, and that will not be fun.
over a year ago Addicted2TV said…
laugh
OMG! I thought he was dead till I saw the promos! :O But yeah. And I liked that hug between Chuck & Sarah, even though it was a sad hug!
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
I did but thinks for the promo we found out that he wasn't dead.