Chuck Vs The Three Words

Councilman posted on Jan 12, 2010 at 08:06AM
I really wonder what anyone see's in Mini Anden. I mean come on she's way too skinny from very angle and not attractive at all. She's almost as bad a Olivia wild in what are they thinking department.
At least now Sarah knows Chuck is in love with her even though he's a mindless dumb ass who needs to shut the hell up and just kiss Sarah every chance he gets.
I still think they left too many questions up in the air but then they always have.
I think Morgan needs to go get tested now so things don't start shriveling up and falling off. On top of everything else they made Carina a slut too.
I want to know when Chuck and Sarah are going to get together for real.
It will happen and be beautiful and just before the end of that episode Chuck or Sarah will wake up it will all have been a dream like they did in a Bones episode with Bones and Booth.
A recent poll; link

Which of the following couples would you most like to see hook up

Lois and Clark, Smallville
8%
Chloe and Clark, Smallville
11%
Ziva and Tony, NCIS
1%
Booth and Brennan, Bones
7%
House and Cuddy, House
12%
Castle and Beckett, Castle
2%
Stabler and Benson , Law & Order: SVU
16%
Will and Emma, Glee
4%
Olivia and Peter, Fringe
1%
Mac and Stella , CSI: NY
0%
Daniel and Betty , Ugly Betty
0%
Penny and Sheldon , The Big Bang Theory
9%
Cal and Gillian , Lie to Me
0%
Shawn and Juliet , Psych
6%
Chuck and Sarah, Chuck
21%
Total votes: 76292
last edited on Jan 12, 2010 at 08:15AM

Chuck 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sunnysun033 said…
smile
No offence, but something must be wrong with you, because I'm a straight girl and even I think Mini Anden is pretty.....
over a year ago Councilman said…
You are right,but it is What is different not wrong is I have taste. I did a poll at work and in a contest of from 1 to 10 Yvonne is a 100% 10 and Mini gets a 2.5%. Almost everyone said same thing. Over hyped not that pretty ans way too skinny and shapeless. But that was only 8 guys.
Hey some people like that skinny thing. It's personal taste that's all. I mean some people like older full figured women.
last edited over a year ago