Chuck Vs the Pink Slip

Councilman posted on Jan 12, 2010 at 02:39AM
This and Psych are my two favorite shows hands down, but I sure do get tired of seeing the writers screw up so badly. This time Chuck won't shoot and kill pretend bag guy or slide down a wire using his belt.
(By the way you can't do that if you are going more than a couple of feet, because the wire will cut your belt in two in seconds from the friction. Trust me.)
So the General fires him. What? He still has the Intersect 2.0 in his head and I didn't hear ant talk about a replacement coming on line.
Next Chuck would have been a fool to pass up being with Sarah for any reason. Love is to my way of thinking the most important thing in life.
I sometimes wonder if writers ever had a real life experience to draw from. I really am sick of the this they're in love they're not in love B.S.
I was wondering how they were going to get rid of Emmett, he's been nothing but a pain in the ass, but don't you think there might have been at least one or two questions come up about him being shot in the face at Buy More? Little things like who did it, and why. Buy More has become a black hole for people alive and dead. I would guess the number who have vanished is more way more than a dozen.
Still I love the show.

Chuck No replies