Chuck Who will not be back Next Season?

Councilman posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 02:10PM
One would expect Morgan, and then by default Anna would be back, as well as Ellie & Devon. But since Chuck quit the Buy More the bulk of the supporting cast will most likely be gone. We know that Emmett (Tony Hale) is working in a new Web Series "CTRL" in which his malfunctioning keyboard allows him to affect time.The only Buy More regulars I'll miss are Jeff & Lester the rest of the staff were just there. Except for one or two of them and I never really thought about it before, they have run new people in every week like any extras in any show or movie. The ones that were always there and never really even talked much if at all were the heavy set with curly hair and who's sexuality was questioned in the faces and comments of others, and Skip Johnson the very tall guy, Employee of the month in Chuck Versus the Sensei.

Chuck 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Chuckster said…
cool
I think you can count on Chuck, Sarah, Casey, Ellie, and Devon. Morgan, and Anna are headed for Hawaii so they're questionable and as I said Buy More is no more, so all of those people are not likely to be coming back.
With they cuts they talked about I wonder if Sarah will get to keep her Porsche. And not having a Nerd Herder to drive means I need a new car.
over a year ago Sunnysun033 said…
Actually, in a recent interview, Morgan and Anna don't go to Hawaii....the whole Chef thing doesn't work out for them....and Emmett and the rest of the Buy More crew stay (Although I'm not quite sure how long)....the Buy More will still be there....and Fedak and Schwartz said that they plan on keeping Casey at Buy More, and continue the Buy More story. As for Chuck, his future is untold. (But duh, I'm not saying he leaves. That would never happen). Don't count anyone out just yet (except Anna, she's deffinantly gone).
last edited over a year ago
cool
I kind of felt like Morgan wouldn't go anyplace but the Buy More is a problem unless they are going to pretend that Morgan, Chuck and Casey didn't all quit. Jeff & Lester are the main source of comedy even if some is kind of stupid and crude but Morgan is stupid and should have had at least a black eye or broken nose for stealing the condom out of Chucks wallet. Had that be this Chuck they'd have had to show the dwarf in the hospital.
Does anybody wonder if they are going to ignore that Ted Rourke one of the richest men in the world is dead? Some mention of him would have to be on the news.
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
hmmm
Argh, I really hope that Morgan is kept. I'm pretty sure Jeff and Lester will be staying, given all the publicity that they have been doing lately.The strongest rumour that I have heard is that Anna won't be returning, but nothing has been confirmed.
over a year ago Councilman said…
Wow it would be a shame if Morgan lost Anna he's such a goof he'll have trouble getting another girlfriend and he'd be out of a job as well.
The other good point is about Ted Rourke. His body can't just be dumped someplace. Not after Chuck's little escapade at Rourke head quarters shown around the world on TV, because Chuck would be suspect #1 to the police if they find him or not.
If I had to I'd bet they never bring up Rourke being dead.
over a year ago kentauros_gr said…
Morgan, Lester & Jeff MUST be on. The show will not be the same without them.
Morgan is one of those characters that I wouldn't want to have for a real friend they put in every TV show like Gus the always complaining poor excuse for a friend (Until the last episode) in Psych, or Douglas Fargo in Eureka. In real life they would awful to be around because they'd get on your nerves big time, but in the TV shows they either are a good fall guy or contrast to the star. Morgan has to be back and Jeff and Lester could be back from time to time but the rest of Buy should be no more just think of the cost of all those people and the store and it's contents even if all the boxes are empty it cost something. Besides Chuck has changed and become a real spy.
You're right about Rourke's body. Chuck would be at the police head quarters in a few minutes. I would bet the will ignore it like they do all the bodies they create and leave for the NSA cleaning crew to deal with. They only showed them once or twice but we are left to believe they are always there. We also never get to see anyone tried before they are locked up for ever like Jill, without a trail.
I know Morgan stays, that is kind of a duh. He is one of the best characters on the show. And plus, I read somewhere that in Season 3, Chuck and Morgn actually become roommates. I'm not sure how that's gonna work out, but it should make for good comedy.
And Chuck apparently still works at Buy More with Morgan and Casey because Chuck's new love interest, Hannah, is said to be working at Buy More along side them.....I just can't wait for Season 3 so all these questions will finally be answered!