Chuck Beauty is in the blind eye of the idiot squad

Councilman posted on Jul 07, 2009 at 07:26AM
Everyone who has been through the Picks and most any where else know that i believe Yvonne Strahovski is one of the most beautiful women ever and we've seen her in all kinds of clothing and states of being disheveled even with a dirty face and still to me she shines. Can't explain it. Won't try to.
I was just watching Chuck Vs the Wookie again and in it Lester and his partner in idiocy Jeff were commenting on how beautiful Mini Anden who played Corina is. Give me a break she is very close to being a plain Jane. Same goes for Tricia Helfer, Agent Fox (the 49 B) in Chuck Vs the Broken Heart, only more plain or even worse and both are way, way too skinny. And still the writers have the guys almost drooling over these less than avg people. I don't blame the actors they can only use the script they are given. I blame the lamebrain, blind writers for this and other things that just don't make sense.
Everyone who has been through the Picks and most any where else know that i believe Yvonne Strahovski
last edited on Jul 07, 2009 at 07:27AM

Chuck 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Chuckster said…
Her name might be Mini but Mini Anden is a major turn off.
I personally have never seen anyone prettier in the whole world than Yvonne. Just look at her, end of discussion.

You can see that I love her in this picture below. What a total babe.
last edited over a year ago
Her name might be Mini but Mini Anden is a major turn off. 
I personally have never seen anyone prett
over a year ago BondJBond said…
Yes there is something about Mini Anden and that is she is a major turn off. LOL. Oh yes she's really not very good looking compared to Yvonne.
last edited over a year ago
Yes there is something about Mini Anden and that is she is a major turn off. LOL. Oh yes she's really