Chuck Season 3 time to speculate

Councilman posted on Jun 04, 2009 at 05:18PM
Anyone care to hazard a guss at what some of the new and exciting things Chuck will discover he is capable of now that he has uploaded the new intersect. Keep in mind that when Orion asked what changes were made to the cube Bryce said you don't want to know so the possibilities are near limitless.
So far we know Kung Fu was added, could they also have placed items like say remote viewing remarkable marksmanship with firearms. I'd be interested in any ideas the rest of you can think up.
One thing I look foreword to is seeing the reaction of General Beckman when she finds out that Chuck is now going to be a full on Spy and although was unable to save Bryce he handily defeated 5 spies. Not to mention that Chuck and Sarah's relationship has moved into a whole new phase and with Chuck being a spy maybe they can be a couple.
I think Orion won't be working on any more intersects any time soon but could show up from time to time to help Chuck in some way.
What do all of you think?

Chuck 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago rookyboy said…
From what I read his "powers" don't stay they come and go every episode so if they come at random we could have plenty of funny things.
over a year ago Councilman said…
wink
I think you'll find is that items in the "Intersect" are in Chuck's subconscious mind and once he flashes either because of face, photo, number, or some other stimulus what ever he flashes on becomes part of his conscious mind and never leaves him. For example he knows Kung Fu from now on. Remember what he said "Guys I know Kung Fu". I figure the Intersect was made to flash on only bits of information at a time because to know everything all once would be overwhelming to anyone. We also know that being a human intersect is not something everyone can do because in Chuck Vs the Suburbs the intersect Fulcrum tried to use killed some and turned others brains into mush when Casey turned it on, which the new one might have done to Bryce had he lived to try it.
Also remember that Chuck had the special ability to recall bits of info when he was at Stanford and the Professor tested him and others. Chucks test score for recall of massive amounts of information was 98% and that was why his professor was going to try to recruit him.
last edited over a year ago
I think you'll find is that items in the "Intersect" are in Chuck's subconscious mind and once he fla
over a year ago vidda said…
i wonder how chuck's character is going to change? since he'll have no reason to be frighten, clumsy and non-spy stuff as much? also i believe that he'll be able to 'flash' all possible knowledge convenient for solving any issue without help.. he is turning into superman and i expect some serious world spinning!! but i really wonder how they gonna make it interesting... but they are all GREATEST!!!