Chuck They're BAAACK Chuck has been granted a third season.

Councilman posted on May 18, 2009 at 03:25PM
Source: Buddy TV
The fans have won against the evils of big-shot networks, since NBC has conceded and renewed the series Chuck for a third season. Despite low ratings, the Josh Schwartz action-comedy was given another shot and will be returning next fall.

Chuck's new installment will compose of 13 episodes, as NBC picked it up once more from Warner Bros. Still, good news is usually accompanied by its counterpart. It has been reported that the company made some budget concessions to secure the show's return. This means the season might not be as, well, "complete" as its predecessors.
According to Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello, "The 13-episode pickup came after Warner Bros. agreed to make significant budget concessions, including scaling back the number of episodes several members of the show's stellar supporting cast will appear in and, per one insider, possibly eliminating one actor altogether (R.I.P. Anna Wu?). The show is also expected to cut two of its staff writers."
Get the whole story; link

I want to add my personal thank you to all the fans. At 13 episodes we still have a chance for mote if the fan base grows.
Source: Buddy TV
The fans have won against the evils of big-shot networks, since NBC has conceded and
last edited on May 19, 2009 at 05:25AM

Chuck 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago callstories said…
Yahoo!!!!
over a year ago Chuckster said…
heart
Great news isn't it. I agree with callstories Yahoo!!!! Wish I was the Chuck that will get to kiss Sarah.
over a year ago swimswamswum said…
heart
This is great! Even though the cut-backs will suck it's still great to have Chuck back!

YAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!
over a year ago HillaryC said…
This is wonderful news.