Chuck Season 3??? (SPOILERS)

Sunnysun033 posted on Apr 21, 2009 at 09:45PM
As much as I hate to say this, I don't think that a third season seems likely. Look at the facts: Ellie gets married to Awsome, Chuck is no longer the intersect which means he has no more to do with the government, Casey gets reassigned, Morgan moves to Hawaii along with Anna, Chuck quits the Buy More, and his dad is back in the picture. With Sarah, though, I think her and Chuck aren't done yet. They've got some unfinished business. I would LOVE a third season, but the story line so far says otherwise. I just pray that I'm wrong and Chuck does come back next fall. I really don't know what they are going to do about the third season, though. I really don't think that they have anywhere to go with it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if Chuck comes back or not......oh and Bryce comes back in the season finale! You probably already knew that though. :)
last edited on Jan 04, 2010 at 11:18PM

Chuck 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DalekSec said…
I'm really hoping for a third season, but something would have to go tremendously wrong for Chuck (the character) in order for that to happen... I'd like to see him get his happy ending.
over a year ago Sunnysun033 said…
yea that is true....
over a year ago choco_cookie said…
smile
I think that the story line is the way it is because if it doesn't get picked up for another season (GOD FORBID) then at least it finished well. I really really REALLY hope that they renew it!!! :D
over a year ago Councilman said…
I still think this last episode is a trick. Seldom will a network spend the most ever on an episode that is going away. Also if they were going to cancel we'd know it because there is no reason for anyone on the show to keep it quiet since they'd be out of a job and they made this episode at least a month ago.
I don't think most of the fans here realise the number of people who are actively trying to safe the show. In a few minutes I find articles all over about the 10s of thousands involved. Then again this could be wishful thinking. I hope not.
over a year ago LetsKickSomeAss said…
C'mon, people!) things happened in 21st episode can't happen in the one before last episode) It's the stuff for last episode, or like in our case "calm before storm", storm which brings something new. They promised gamechanging finale, not game over.
over a year ago Charmichael said…
Don't let them cancel Chuck! Show your support at:
www.SaveChuckBartowski.com
over a year ago babexox said…
laugh
hey guys
by the way sunnysun033 you sed chuck is no longer the intersect but he is at the end of season 3 he uploaded it agen ...der....
over a year ago Sunnysun033 said…
well...babexox.....i actually posted this before the season finale......der!