Chuck CIA Director Graham in Dallas this weekend

koose posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 11:46PM
I am heading out to this on Saturday. Some of ya’ll might want to go to.

The Sci-Fi Expo is this weekend, April 18-19 at the Richardson Civic Center

Come out and meet special celebrity guests. Media guests include:

Michael Hogan - Colonel Tigh on BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
Glenn Morshower - star of 24, FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS, TRANSFORMERS
Joanna Cassidy - star of BLADE RUNNER, WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT?
Tony Todd - star of CANDYMAN, 24, STAR TREK TNG and DS9
Bill Mumy - star of LOST IN SPACE, BABYLON 5
Mark Sheppard - star of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, FIREFLY, DOLLHOUSE
Adrienne Wilkinson - star of XENA, voice actor FORCE UNLEASHED.

General admission is just $10, and kids 12 and under get in free with paid adult. Two-day priority Speedpasses ar $15. PARKING IS FREE! For more information go to link or link

Chuck 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
hmmm
What does this have to do with Chuck. It should be on the Coast to Coast Website.
over a year ago koose said…
well, if you want to meet an actor (tony todd who played CIA Director Graham) from chuck a good place to put it would be the chuck forum.
Well why didn't you say that in the first place? Oh I know he's not on the show any more and you're not a fan of Chuck but you did list Tony Todd - star of CANDYMAN, 24, STAR TREK TNG and DS9".
I bekieve you only joined this forum a few days ago only to promote this event. How are you connected to the event?
If I'm wrong, sorry.
Sorry, I left chuck off the list. I am not affiliated with this event at all. I just enjoy going and want to make sure everybody in the area knows about it. It is very fan and family friendly. And very affordable. Not very many chances to meet famous people around here, especially since creation, fedcon and wizard no longer come here.
smirk
When I lived in Richardson Roger Staubach lived in Plano and you could see him in his front yard mowing the grass. He used ti have a lot of famous visitors. He was still playing then and had just won the Super Bowl.
Since you don't list Chuck as one of your Favorites I would say check it out while you can and then help us if you can to save it.
Sorry I thought the worst I have been trying to help safe this show It's as good or better than most.
Thats cool with Roger. Actually chuck is one of my favorite shows. It is going to suck if it gets canceled (Jeff, Lester and Morgan are genius characters), but I read where the CW may pick it up.
smirk
I posted that a couple days ago about the CW. A friend of mine down in San Diego said that she heard on the radio the last episode of Chuck was really liked by a lot of folks. Also check out Psych if you haven't yet.
last edited over a year ago