Chuck Vs The Broken Heart Or Chuck Vs The Third Man

Councilman posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 01:45PM
Back before TV was as big as it is Radio was the center of intetainment like The Third Man with Orson Wells as the lead Charactor Harry Lime AKA Ahmad Rashad. When rversed to Rashad Ahmad it's the NFL payer and now broadcaster. Can't wait to see what old Radio TV Show or Movie they take from next. It's kind of funny they do it more and more.
As for Agent Alex Forrest doing a 49-B. My guess would have been she's a 34-A. lol. Tricia Helfer is over exposed of late being in Carla and killed in Burn Notice and on Battlestar Galactica before landing on Chuck.
I was glad to see everyone finally knows that Chuck and Sarah have feelings for each other and now it's okay a little.
Too bad Chucks Dad opened the door at the end darn it, I thought they were going to kiss.
I almost forgot. How does the Post Office return a letter to Chucks Dad without a return address on it? I guess now they are psychic.
last edited on Mar 31, 2009 at 02:02PM

Chuck 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
Sorry, I had to come back to say that the opening of the show when Casey stops the dumb asses from kidnapping Chuck is too funny when Casey turns the hose on them. They were lucky he didn't open fire and kill all three of them and have their bodies turn up in a dumpster a few days later.
As for Agent Forest, she had the attitude she shows it one reason the CIA, FBI, NAS, and other Government agencies are seen in a bad light way too much these days. Too many of these people are by the book no brains can't think for themselves kind of people. Over and above that I don't like the agent the woman who plays agent Forest and I'll think of a reason later.
I know some feel like think I bag on all the shows like Chuck, Psych, Bones, NCIS, and many others too much, but that is not the case. I only believe they could all be much better if some real thought went into the writing.
Check out Psych on fanpop "Ideas for the Episodes" and follow along to see what I’m talking about. Chuck and Psych could be the number 1 and number 2 shows on TV with some imagination and thought. They would also garner more response here in the forums as well.
If you haven’t seen Psych on USA Network you’re missing another great show I think you might like as much as I like Chuck and Psych. Just my opinion.
I almost forgot. When Devon kisses Ellie and she says: What was that", and he answers: "That was the taste of a healthy colon". I almost fell over laughing when she left the room like she was going to throw up. Too funny.
One last thing.
When Casey srands up for Sarah and Chuck it's the coolest moment so far. It Shows that some people have feeling that trancend the norm and go to the heart of what is really important.
last edited over a year ago