Chuck Nicole Richie

Councilman posted on Jan 14, 2009 at 12:52PM
If anyone had told me that Heather Chandler "Nicole Richie", wanted to be Reunion Queen I'd have said dream on sorry looking want to be. Dream on.
Her fame came from the slut she used to hang out with. Oh yea, sorry, her Dad was once famous or something. lol. Is he still around?
On a scale of 0 to 10 she's a two, just barely beating Bunny of the Buy More sales staff. Where as Yvonne, "Sarah" is off the chart beautiful. You're wondering who Bunny is aren't you? She lives for your smile.
last edited on Jan 14, 2009 at 01:23PM

Chuck 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
mischievous
Now I thought for sure by now there would be at least one or two daffy, ditzy, air heads out there who would jump up and go all goofy, mindlessly defending Nicole with some useless bit of senseless trivia only known to those who have even less of a life than I, and spend their days reading tabloids.
over a year ago Councilman said…
I must say I am heartened by the lack of response to this thread. And I thank you for it. What it means to me is you are a thinking group. I'll just let this die now, and remove it later if no one wants to weigh in on it.